• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apotheosis: Heaven's Cry: Game Thread

Having that in his mind of what he just saw, and just now remembering it, Dy1 speed-backward-walks towards the white house. "Wait-wait-wait... what happened here...?" He asks himself.

Just outside the crater, speaking to yet another crowd and in front of a news camera, stands a perfectly ordinary student, by all appearances. The only thing that really tips him off are the words, and the obviously mythical Katana held in his hand.

"For too long, the elderly have enforced society as it is. The 99% conviction rate, the sky-high suicide rate, and the only people with the power to stop it were too comfy sitting where they were to do anything about it. Now that this order has been destroyed, I call upon the people to build a new nation! One governed by those not held back by their so called wisdom that prevents them from finding new solutions!"

People are obviously rallying but, the amount of violence feels almost senseless. All of the yelling in the streets, and the ruined diet building behind him... It almost feels as though this is a premonition to bloodshed. Don't know where, don't know when, but...

Zephyr frowns. What the student is saying makes a lot of sense to her... perhaps too much sense, if she's being perfectly honest with herself. And yet, the destruction and screaming around her... Well, it's not something she's entirely unfamiliar with. So, she steps up to the student, potentially parting crowds with her odd appearance.

"And is senseless killing part of this new solution?" Zephyr asks the student, making sure her own katana is visible at her side. "Some say violence is the rule of beasts."

"... This is capitalism, carve out your own path. I gave you my tip, and I'm not going to sit around doing idle chatter anymore. Maybe we'll meet again, but for now, I'm going to go actually do some stuff."

He takes a step backwards, causing him to jettison out of the area at rapid speed.

Tyrus' search completely confirms it. Apparently, an extreme right wing conservative killed president elect biden and kamala harris, and stole the senate podium again for some reason, and now people just decided to walk in and party. Obviously there is major uproar and confusion, which Dy1 can confirm as he takes another look at things.

Last edited:
"And is senseless killing part of this new solution?" Zephyr asks the student, making sure her own katana is visible at her side. "Some say violence is the rule of beasts."
"In history, any good change requires force. The force of words has proven insufficient for decades, despite how many would chose to wield it."

[what are you even watching in this case, Zephyr and the one guy are in Japan and I'm pretty sure you're still around the central park area]

"In history, any good change requires force. The force of words has proven insufficient for decades, despite how many would chose to wield it."
"Where I'm from, riots are considered the language of the unheard. I won't pretend to be well-versed in this country's politics, but I am... interested in your words. And that sword of yours as well..."

"Shit" said the ninja.

"Easy bro, I'll tell you what to do" he telepathically said the magic sword to his host.

"Well it's time to find something to do, Smoke Bomb" Frank disappeared in Smoke bomb

"Where I'm from, riots are considered the language of the unheard. I won't pretend to be well-versed in this country's politics, but I am... interested in your words. And that sword of yours as well..."
"... Ah, very well then. To repay your kindness, I shall tell you... This is the blade once wielded by a general named Masakado. It's a bit hard to get out of it's sheathe, but, even in it, it radiates a great deal of power. It was something I could call to my hand after I received a dream from a great beacon of light overhead... I feel it is the same for you and your blade?"

Tyrus' words are completely confirmed. Apparently, an extreme right wing conservative killed president elect biden and kamala harris, and stole the senate podium again for some reason, and now people just decided to walk in and party. Obviously there is major uproar and confusion, which Dy1 can confirm as he takes another look at things.
"...Well shit." Tyrus ponders something for a moment, there should be no way normal people could get into the presidential bunker, so either they were ambushed outside of it which is unlikely, or someone like us is involved.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Hey you said you could resurrect people right?" Tyrus said to Phoenix

"Also can anyone here make a large structure, like a big tree for instance?"

"... Ah, very well then. To repay your kindness, I shall tell you... This is the blade once wielded by a general named Masakado. It's a bit hard to get out of it's sheathe, but, even in it, it radiates a great deal of power. It was something I could call to my hand after I received a dream from a great beacon of light overhead... I feel it is the same for you and your blade?"
“Indeed. Though this blade bears no such grandiose history.” Zephyr unsheathes her blade, regarding it curiously. “Merely the tool of a man who thought to slay a sparrow.”

"Hmm... Well, I feel like it's still got a lot of potential behind it. Either way, you don't look like you're from around here. American?"

A gooey,voluptuous woman with gaping sockets within her mouth and eyes forms in front of you. Her chromatic grin twisting itself before your direction and begins vomit pink ooze in your direction. The oily substance begins to cause your ears to ring , it transforms into a flock of metallic avians charging at your direction. Each spewing an orb out of any corner of their body. The misty orbs homed towards you,passing through their casters with no harm to them.

Soon, four bipedal canines warp into existence. Millions of animal heads covered every corner of their body. Their face with snail eyes tracking your movement. They dwarfed the woman, it’s bodies covered in paralyzing lighting.

Left in the back lines, the woman begins spewing chunks of ice towards you.

Edit( Apparently your supposed to.)

More creatures begin to flow out of the ground and air. Gelatinous cats begin to claw near your feet,their skin covered in venomous barbs.

Your movement begins to slow, you see the hills in the background become wavy strings with stars attached to them. The creatures before you suddenly begin to flicker in and out instantly,releasing a blinding red light upon appearing.
The messing of the senses isn't even noticed, nor is the light, as Jiraya just adjusts his movements.

Using quick footwork, he hops away from the cats's claw and leaps high into the air and foward, as then ten duplicates spawn around him, which kick in in a circular motion and create 2 giant dragon-like winds each., which combined with a tornado-like winds created by a great golden cloud overhead create a fierce storm that blows away both projectiles and beings.

And for lastly. he points his staff towards the slime woman.

"Yeoui: Extend, Expand !"

He shouts, as his weapon starts enlargening at an immense rate, becoming large enough to completly dwarf even the dogs, and heads towards the slimy being and all her summons to squash them.

[BTW, just to say, i'm amped a lot thanks to Monkey King form and other amps]

(Fuckk I forgot about that.Gotta figure out how to rewrite it.)

(It’s been rewritten, the danger sense should be able to be at play.Nearly forgot to ask, is danger sense spammable?)

(Ooh,that makes it a lot more difficult to actually hit him, but the same can be said for me so fair enough.)

(@Overlord775 The flickering isn’t any sort of illusion or perception manip,it’s just literal light manip.So your character should still be able to see it.)

In the meantime,the summons dissipate and vaporize,the pink lights flashing.Conjoining into a singular miniature star,it’s neon colors glimmering off the shiny grass.The reflections of the grass begin to ooze a pearly syrup around your toes. Armies of ticks begin to swarm around you,climbing on you and your clone’s bodies.Their skin cracked and slit,they begin to pulsate the orb out of their bodies.

"Hmm... Well, I feel like it's still got a lot of potential behind it. Either way, you don't look like you're from around here. American?"
"Yes, I am. It's ironic that my powers are so eastern in nature with that in mind, but I'm not exactly the one who chose them. My name is Zephyr. Yours?"

During all that commotion,mid-swing a tiny orb homes in at the end of your thigh.Half the size of an ant,it drifts towards you.

(This is how it works right?)
Because of the almost litteral cyclone around Jiraya and his complete control over it, the orb is simply blow away like everything else.

[also it wasn't a swing, but a thrust.]

The flickering isn’t any sort of illusion or perception manip,it’s just literal light manip.So your character should still be able to see it.)

In the meantime,the summons dissipate and vaporize,the pink lights flashing.Conjoining into a singular miniature star,it’s neon colors glimmering off the shiny grass.The reflections of the grass begin to ooze a pearly syrup around your toes. Armies of ticks begin to swarm around you,climbing on you and your clone’s bodies.Their skin cracked and slit,they begin to pulsate the orb out of their bodies.
[Mori wasn't bothered in the least to standing in the corona of the sun, so your light is as worth as a lighbulb by comparation]

[also, neither me or my close are on the ground, i leaped into the air.]

[also also, again, there's a goddamn massive storm happening there, a swarm of ticks ain't just gonna pass through]

[Also also also, react to my attacks]

[If you don't react I'm going to write what happens when they hit.]

[Also the sun is not that impressive next to 6-B durability in general, Mo-Ri's dura isn't really necessary to bring up.]

"Yes, I am. It's ironic that my powers are so eastern in nature with that in mind, but I'm not exactly the one who chose them. My name is Zephyr. Yours?"
"Asoru Heihachi. Though, I probably shouldn't be using my time on live television to socialize..."

He sorta awkwardly points to the camera, then turns around and clears his throat.

"Those who seek out a grand future, you shall find me here, where the Diet Building was. That is all, thank you for your time."

The man operating the camera, obviously a little on edge from this whole experience, nods his head and they all start packing up, with the crowds giving a minor cheer to Asoru's sentiments.

Zephyr chuckles lightly at Asoru. "You speak well for someone of your age. I don't suppose you have room for another powerful swordsman?"

(Do you get it now? @Overlord775. Also sorry for it reading your posts correctly.I thought it was a temporary thing and not a consistent tornado)

The neon dwarf simply glimmers off of your skin.It’s lights changing shade by the second.

A vast threatening feeling comes over your body. You feel a sharp warning in your gut telling you of danger. But you do not know of which direction it may lie in.

"Well, I don't really have anyone in my party yet. Even if you were to join, I'd still need to fill 2 other slots, so to speak."

He chuckles slightly.

[@ThisThingisReallyBroken last warning, actually do something to evade their attacks before I write it for you.]

"I can't say for certain that they'll be interested in joining, but overseas I came across quite a few individuals in the same situation as ours. In either case... Your ideals speak to me. If you would have me, I would like to accompany you in your endeavors."

"Very well."

Kishin Zephyr has joined you!

"... That said, I don't have many other ideas than sitting here and just waiting for whoever shows up... Oh yeah, by the way, people, do make sure to clear a path if someone is trying to get to me, alright!"

Having seen not much in Canada, Dy1 attempts to run on water... only to fall due to not enough practice. However, he swims back to shore, and keeps on attempting it, over and over... trying to balance himself with his steps, as to not put too little strength but not too much, trying to hold onto the speed he is going to, without going overboard with it, he keeps at this for quite a bunch of time.

I walk up to the conflict and start screaming in color, causing a bombardment of sensory overload compared to synesthesia and call my earlier arma to restrain Jiraiya and thisisreallybroken's character(who isn't in the sandbox).
(Here's the thing. You aren't close, you don't know where this is, and this is a 1v1 so please don't get into this)

"Very well."

Kishin Zephyr has joined you!

"... That said, I don't have many other ideas than sitting here and just waiting for whoever shows up... Oh yeah, by the way, people, do make sure to clear a path if someone is trying to get to me, alright!"
"You said you wanted to make a new nation, yes? I'm assuming you've already dealt with the leaders here. How do you plan to proceed once you have control?"

Back