• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad "True Power" key revisions - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the arguments and conclusions here so far?

I also don't get why everyone thinks that Anos is only using a small part of his true power by this point in the series. Furthermore, him having more power to spare wouldn't automatically mean that he would jump VsB tiers in power.

Look, you guys are trying to use the statement as a justification for him to keep his 2-B tier, and I'm just explaining what the statement meant

Even without the statement he would still have his 2-B key, because nobody has been able to say or proof that Venuzdonoa > Anos... Everything points to Anos ≥ Venuzdonoa

Without further ado, here's the full context behind the statement;

刹那、神域が黒き灰燼と化したかのような感覚を覚えたが、天も地も灰に変わってはいない。

眼前には氷の大地が広がっている。

創造神ミリティアの権能と破壊神アベルニユーの権能を合わせて創られた三面世界。

その<魔王庭園>では、<破滅の太陽>が滅びを滅ぼす光を放つ。

致命的な威力の攻撃が神域に与えられれば、その瞬間、サージエルドナーヴェの力にて相殺しているのだ。

たとえ神域が深い損傷を負おうとも、たちまち<創造の月>が世界を創り直す。

なによりこの世界は、三重に重なっている。

サージエルドナーヴェの相殺とアーティエルトノアの再生を超えた力にて一つ目の世界が滅びようと、重なっていた二つ目の世界が姿を現すのみだ。

そして、その瞬間に滅びた一つ目の世界は創り直される。

俺の滅びが止められぬのなら、止めずに新しく創世すればよい、といったところか。

何百何千もの世界を滅ぼす力を解き放とうと、延々と世界は創造され続ける。

ミーシャが俺のために創った、まさしく魔王の庭だ。

For a moment, I felt as if the sanctuary had turned into black ashes, but neither the heavens nor the earth had changed to ashes.

The land of ice spreads out in front of her.

A three-sided world created by combining the authority of the creator god Miritia and the authority of the destructive god Avernyu.

In the <Devil Garden>, the <Sun of Ruin> emits a light that destroys the destruction.

If a deadly power attack is given to the sanctuary, at that moment, it is offset by the power of Serge Eldonave.

Even if the sanctuary suffers deep damage, the <Month of Creation> will immediately recreate the world.

Above all, this world is triple-layered.

The first world was about to be destroyed by the power beyond the offset of Serge Eldonave and the regeneration of Artier Tonoa, only the overlapping second world appeared.

And the first world that was destroyed at that moment will be recreated.

If my destruction couldn't be stopped, it would be better to create a new one without stopping it.

The world continues to be created endlessly, trying to unleash the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.

It is exactly the garden of the Demon King that Misha created for me.

Ch 476
Anos wasn't talking about his <Egil Grone Angdroa> having the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds at once. He was talking about his <Egil Grone Angdroa> having the power to endlessly destroy the Demon King's Garden hundreds and thousands of times over, due to the world regenerating on itself before being destroyed once more. Having the power to destroy a world hundreds and thousands of times over =/= having the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds. Nothing context-wise points to Anos meaning that his <Egil Grone Angdroa> can destroy hundreds and thousands of shallow worlds at once, it didn't say at once, and you'd have to completely ignore context and make huge assumptions to think so.

Again, if you disagree, prove me wrong.

And you haven't proved the opposite either... Almost veryone here agrees with that and you can't refute it.
You say that as if it matters how many people agree. You can't refute that Anos < Venuzdonoa either. In order for something to be true, it has to actually be backed up. Mere assumptions aren't good enough. Since nobody can prove either side, especially at this point in the story, you can't claim that Anos > Venuzdonoa as if it were truth. How many people agree with something that isn't backed up by feats or statements is utterly irrelevant.

You say that as if it matters how many people agree. You can't refute that Anos < Venuzdonoa either. In order for something to be true, it has to actually be backed up. Mere assumptions aren't good enough. Since nobody can prove either side, especially at this point in the story, you can't claim that Anos > Venuzdonoa as if it were truth. How many people agree with something that isn't backed up by feats or statements is utterly irrelevant.
I can not say that Anos > Venuzdonoa nor that Venuzdonoa > Anos, but you insist on saying that Venuzdonoa > Anos, the most logical answer and given the whole series would be to say that Anos = Venuzdonoa or even higher, whether you do not accept it you just have to refute it, that if as always you are right no one can refute you. And because people agree with that statement, well I don't know, everyone has their own opinion of the facts, and don't feel bad that almost no one shares the same point of view as yours.

I can not say that Anos > Venuzdonoa nor that Venuzdonoa > Anos, but you insist on saying that Venuzdonoa > Anos, the most logical answer and given the whole series would be to say that Anos = Venuzdonoa or even higher, whether you do not accept it you just have to refute it, that if as always you are right no one can refute you. And because people agree with that statement, well I don't know, everyone has their own opinion of the facts, and don't feel bad that almost no one shares the same point of view as yours.
What are you talking about? I never stated that Anos < Venuzdonoa, I said that there's nothing to prove that Anos > Venuzdonoa so it shouldn't be treated as fact for now. Stop going off and making your own assumptions.

What are you talking about? I never stated that Anos < Venuzdonoa, I said that there's nothing to prove that Anos > Venuzdonoa so it shouldn't be treated as fact for now. Stop going off and making your own assumptions.
Doesn't, matter if Anos=Venuzdunoa, he Will still be 2-B, only the justification of his last ley Will be changed.

Lol, I'm not making own assumptions, just notice the way you express things, as you imply what you yourself are refuting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back