• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa Profile Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck03

An ending is not the end
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Hello, the premise of this thread is simple and is as follows.
Separate the Venuzdonoa section from Anos profile and create a separate profile for it as was previously done a few years ago.

Here's the sandbox of the new profile.

With the most substantial new suggestion being Immeasurable speed and newly additions from the previous threads regarding Venuzdonoa additions. Any opinions regarding the structure of the profile are welcome or if you wish to suggest an ability that I have overlooked.

That's all.

New Solid immeasurable feat here, i'll update the feat from the sandbox later.

Agree: (5:8) DarkDragonMedeus, LephyrTheRevanchist (Immeasurable), LordGriffin, Elizhaa, Garrixian, Dereck03 GodSatoshi, Georredannea15, Viethai96, EldemadeDityjon, Fixxed, Dog3352, Reiner, Jordan911.

Disagree: Fujiwara (passives)

Neutral: LephyrTheRevanchist (Rest)

Last edited:
"Probability Manipulation (Venuzdonoa can manipulate Possibilities/Luck[24])"

The text just straight up does not say this.

"All Venuzdonoa's effects work passively by destroying reason"

Pretty clear attempt to sneak this by without anyone noticing, given it's an the justification for a totally unrelated ability. In any case, nothing says it's passive.

"Danmaku (Instantly destroyed thousands of portals gates that Melheis created, all of which were scattered in all directions of the dimension they were in[22])"

This isn't danmaku, just range.

"Power Modification (Can change Jerga's Holy Power into something else)"

Again, the text just. doesn't say what's being claimed.

I agree with the OP. But immeasurable speed justification does not look like immeasurable speed. Or am I missing something?

The text says that anos could choose the wrong option, that this would not be wrong in terms of probability, and that it would be easily solved if Venuzdonoa were used.
"All Venuzdonoa's effects work passively by destroying reason"

Pretty clear attempt to sneak this by without anyone noticing, given it's an the justification for a totally unrelated ability. In any case, nothing says it's passive.
It is not an attempt at anything. Also in the scan although it is not directly related it is stated that Venuzdonoa's abilities acted passively, Anos invoked Venuzdonoa and it acted passively.

And in the other it says that it can cut without even making contact and that is how it destroys the reason, without needing to directly affect the user.
I could agree with you, but what do others think?

Oh yeah, and two issues with immeasurable -
1. Nowhere is this time travel correlated with speed; Unless otherwise specified, it's just time manipulation.
2. Venuzdonoa is given literally no reason to scale to this besides "it can destroy reason", which is insane.

The text says that anos could choose the wrong option, that this would not be wrong in terms of probability, and that it would be easily solved if Venuzdonoa were used.
It... literally doesn't, though?? And yes, Anos says he could solve it with Venuzdonoa, but we're given no information on how he would do that.

It is not an attempt at anything. Also in the scan although it is not directly related it is stated that Venuzdonoa's abilities acted passively, Anos invoked Venuzdonoa and it acted passively.

And in the other it says that it can cut without even making contact and that is how it destroys the reason, without needing to directly affect the user.
The text doesn't even say that though... Could you please quote where it says that, because I'm just not seeing it.

Attacking someone without physical contact is passive hax now, I guess. Not how that works and you know it.

Oh yeah, and two issues with immeasurable -
1. Nowhere is this time travel correlated with speed; Unless otherwise specified, it's just time manipulation.
It's not time travel, is Shin fighting directly and using the speed and ability linked directly to the sword, furthermore, the given context does not justify manipulation of time.
2. Venuzdonoa is given literally no reason to scale to this besides "it can destroy reason", which is insane.
I won't argue with you about the insane part because sword feats are inherently insane and "possibly" is used for a reason. The sword itself scales above everything else in the verse and that it can act and attack alone proves it.
It... literally doesn't, though?? And yes, Anos says he could solve it with Venuzdonoa, but we're given no information on how he would do that.
Here you clearly turn a blind eye... What does Venuzdonoa do? Destroy the reason of X thing, as it is sprinkled all over the profile that it has destroyed the reason to make X feat.
The text doesn't even say that though... Could you please quote where it says that, because I'm just not seeing it.
The text says that Anos summoned Delsgodae and as he was in the range of the territory he destroyed the reason for the students' grades, and this happened when anos was taking the exam, he did not do it, he did it passively venuzdonoa.
Attacking someone without physical contact is passive hax now, I guess. Not how that works and you know it.
Venuzdonoa does not need to attack to destroy or affect its enemy. In many of the instances in which it does something it is always only present, destroying reason.

The sword isn't manipulating time. Quite literally, the sword attacks you in the past, before you even swing it. It's pretty straightforward. You don't need time travel via speed for immeasurable. It's just that it's a common way to achieve immeasurable speed.
Can't speak on the scaling part strictly. But isn't part of Venuzdonoas entire thing that it's the most op attack and nothing work against it? So even this immeasurable attack would fail to stop it? I can see grounds for scaling based on that.

The sword isn't manipulating time. Quite literally, the sword attacks you in the past, before you even swing it. It's pretty straightforward. You don't need time travel via speed for immeasurable. It's just that it's a common way to achieve immeasurable speed.
Exactly this.
Can't speak on the scaling part strictly. But isn't part of Venuzdonoas entire thing that it's the most op attack and nothing work against it? So even this immeasurable attack would fail to stop it? I can see grounds for scaling based on that.
Currently the scaling is based on a "possibility" as I remarked in the profile, of venuzdonoa by not possessing and destroying always the reason this is above anything, ability or whatever in the verse, despite being a weapon can attack alone and replicate attacks, so it is being scaled above Shin's weapon.

And yes, to answer your question, later on Immeasurable speed feats are shown and venuzdonoa can simply destroy everything at that speed.

As far as I know, attacking in the past or having an effect in the past is not always immeasurable, for that you need to attack in the future, which is further ahead than the current time point. Because this means that you are faster than linear time and therefore your attacks will reach the future before time, but the same is not true for the past. Because even with FTL you can attack the past.

As far as I know, attacking in the past or having an effect in the past is not always immeasurable, for that you need to attack in the future, which is further ahead than the current time point. Because this means that you are faster than linear time and therefore your attacks will reach the future before time, but the same is not true for the past. Because even with FTL you can attack the past.
What, no, it literally stated the blade attack you in the past, or rather the attack is connect before even the sword is swung, that literally negative time feat which is immeasurable, attack in the future is just another way to get the rating, not a must requirement

Remember that in the text it says that it is not a sword that exists as such in the present, that it will always cut your past and is faster than the present or that it can even cut before it is swung. Literally we are talking about that by existing in the past it will be cutting your future and this being the present.

It's not time travel, is Shin fighting directly and using the speed and ability linked directly to the sword
No?? It doesn't even say that?? What are you even talking about?

I won't argue with you about the insane part because sword feats are inherently insane and "possibly" is used for a reason. The sword itself scales above everything else in the verse and that it can act and attack alone proves it.
Being the strongest in the verse doesn't also make you the fastest. Show some direct speed scaling and then you'll have my attention.

Here you clearly turn a blind eye... What does Venuzdonoa do? Destroy the reason of X thing, as it is sprinkled all over the profile that it has destroyed the reason to make X feat.
And.... that makes its ability passive how exactly? Like yes, it destroys reason, but how does that translate to its effects taking place just by existing?

The text says that Anos summoned Delsgodae and as he was in the range of the territory he destroyed the reason for the students' grades, and this happened when anos was taking the exam, he did not do it, he did it passively venuzdonoa.
What is this even trying to say?

Venuzdonoa does not need to attack to destroy or affect its enemy. In many of the instances in which it does something it is always only present, destroying reason.
Do you have a source for any of this?

Also, we'd only give it passive abilities for what it's shown to do passively, we wouldn't assume that everything is passive.

The text says the blade doesn't exist in the present, so the implication seems to be that it only exists in the past. That's not tied to speed in any way. Now, if someone dodged an attack from the sword, that'd be a different story entirely.

Just being fast doesn't mean it'd have the power or hax to destroy or even harm Venuzdonoa. So no, I don't think that scaling is valid.

Remember that in the text it says that it is not a sword that exists as such in the present, that it will always cut your past and is faster than the present or that it can even cut before it is swung. Literally we are talking about that by existing in the past it will be cutting your future and this being the present.
Hmm, so the situation is, the linear time that is flowing, before you come to the present time, the sword has already cut and damaged you faster than that in the past, right? If that's the case, okay, I didn't understand the context for a moment.

No?? It doesn't even say that?? What are you even talking about?
Not discussing this since everyone has refuted your points of it no being Immeasurable speed and i trust medeus judgement regarding speed.
Being the strongest in the verse doesn't also make you the fastest. Show some direct speed scaling and then you'll have my attention.
For the umpteenth time, I emphasize the use of the "possible" rating in the profile, as later on direct scaling feats are shown.
And.... that makes its ability passive how exactly? Like yes, it destroys reason, but how does that translate to its effects taking place just by existing?
Ehh... Literally that's what it does, being present he destroyed the reason for the things anos wanted him to do, and this is seen visually even in the anime where it is shown that venuz is only present at the moment the feat is performed.
What is this even trying to say?
Okay, Anos summoned delsogade and venuzdonoa destroyed the reason for whatever it was that was going on at the time, and it's clear that it was passive and venuzdonoa is in the sky with Delsogade just present doing nothing.
Also, we'd only give it passive abilities for what it's shown to do passively, we wouldn't assume that everything is passive
Literally everything it has done is passive, when it changed the test scores, when it allowed a holy weapon to damage a holy being, when it started to erasing jergaa's order, when it made a slow attack faster than faster one, when it made a person get hurt by its own attack and so much more. All of that was passive.

Hmm, so the situation is, the linear time that is flowing, before you come to the present time, the sword has already cut and damaged you faster than that in the past, right? If that's the case, okay, I didn't understand the context for a moment.
Something like this, it will be further elaborated when the other volumes are translated though.

Not discussing this since everyone has refuted your points of it no being Immeasurable speed and i trust medeus judgement regarding speed.

For the umpteenth time, I emphasize the use of the "possible" rating in the profile, as later on direct scaling feats are shown.

Ehh... Literally that's what it does, being present he destroyed the reason for the things anos wanted him to do, and this is seen visually even in the anime where it is shown that venuz is only present at the moment the feat is performed.

Okay, Anos summoned delsogade and venuzdonoa destroyed the reason for whatever it was that was going on at the time, and it's clear that it was passive and venuzdonoa is in the sky with Delsogade just present doing nothing.

Literally everything it has done is passive, when it changed the test scores, when it allowed a holy weapon to damage a holy being, when it started to erasing jergaa's order, when it made a slow attack faster than faster one, when it made a person get hurt by its own attack and so much more. All of that was passive.
Dude.

You're just sitting here and going "but it's passive".

If it's so obviously passive, then prove it. If you claim to have all this Totally Valid Evidence lying around, then surely it wouldn't be too hard to actually show me.

I'm kinda with Fuji on the immeasurable thing.

There is no time travel via speed happening, it's always in the past constantly cutting. So yeah...

Its time travel also seems to be fixed to a certain point.
I've saaid for years that a true immeasurable should have feats going through the entire timeline via speed (Past and future)and not just time travel a few minutes or seconds kek

Last edited:
I'm kinda with Fuji on the immeasurable thing.

There is no time travel via speed happening, it's always in the past constantly cutting. So yeah...
To do that, he must have the ability to cut and send his attacks directly into the future (the present) and specifically says he is cutting through time because although the sword is in the past shin is in the present.

Anyway, regarding the passive abilities i'm preparing some visuals.

Is that part of the stuff that has yet to be translated?
Anos Left eye did this which has same power as Venozdonor
Destroyed Eques' <Beld Rase Femblem>, which induces an inescapable predetermined fate that affects the target even if they go back to the past before the creation of the world and use their power.
"...It cannot be destroyed. It's not that it's too late or too early, but that fate is determined before it. Even if you go back to the past before the creation of the world and use your power, the [Cogwheel of Fate] will destroy the [Demon King Garden] before that..." (Eques)
That's legit immeasurable speed I guess? Though its still not translated. Currently we are struck with Shin sword speed.

So here are couple of visuals.
The first Clip shows that Anos had simply summoned Venuzdonoa and it had destroyed the reason at that time to alter the notes of her subordinates and was shown passively, just by being present, that's how passive abilities work. And it's complemente

The 2nd clip shows venuzdonoa by itself using the sun of destruction to destroy the Anos' enemies, and it can be argued that it was being controlled by Nosgalia and this is easily refuted by the 3rd clip which shows that Venuzdonoa was not following Nosgalia's orders of destroying the demons and everything else. And although they say it is not passive because it happened in a few seconds, it is clearly a visual representation and they can not ignore the process, in the novel Venuzdonoa uses the sun of destruction instantly to automatically destroy the enemies of Anos.

This is clearly supported by Anos' claim that the only reason Venuzdonoa allow to exist is the destruction of its Anos' enemies.

The 4th clip shows Lay attacking Avos and clearly affecting her and cutting her in half and this was automatically reversed because she had taken control of Venuzdonoa and it protected her by destroying that reason.

The 5th clip shows one of the clearest examples, Anos summons Venuzdonoa and he simply wields it and destroys the time stop, not using any ability, just wielding it.

And the 6th clip shows Anos simply walking with venuzdonoa in his hand and is automatically destroying the portals that melheis summoned. And it complements the novel where it said that the gates were simply shattered.

He also have novel statements like this one
Venuzdonoa can passively override the logic that two identical energies cannot harm each other negating a character's immunity to certain attacks making them vulnerable to them, allowing a holy weapon to harm a holy being

Can vanish attacks away Here it clearly shows venuzdonoa simply vanishing Jerga's attack automatically.

And many more that I can prove but I can't keep looking for more evidence just to entertain you.

And just everything is justified by this scan (last image) where it is said that it is the sword that can slice without even making contact, it can affect you without even attacking you, that makes it passive since it doesn't need to touch you to affect you, just being present is enough.

By the way @DarkDragonMedeus, what speed feat would be given to this visual, even before swung the sword, he had already cut his enemy many times, in the novel it says that there were many slices and it was only 1 swung. Practically the same feat as Shin's feat only this time done by Venuzdonoa.

By the way @DarkDragonMedeus, what speed feat would be given to this visual, even before swung the sword, he had already cut his enemy many times, in the novel it says that there were many slices and it was only 1 swung. Practically the same feat as Shin's feat only this time done by Venuzdonoa.
Looks like it's another consistent thing for Immeasurable if the slashing multiple times before swinging once is made literal.
Thanks you, so we have now a clear one.
@LordGriffin1000.

Additional abilities.
  • Curse Negation, Absorption Negation, Sealing Negation (Destroyed the Logic of Nosgalia power was absorbed by cursed sword and also freed Nosgalia from red jewel which sealed him)
The sword in Shin’s hand, Gilionojes, the Pillage Blade, came from his collection of one thousand demon swords. It was a cursed blade that stole the function of whatever it slashed—life from a slashed heart, vision from slashed eyes, or the voice from a slashed throat. Even once the wound healed, that which had been stolen would not be returned.
A magic circle surrounded the red gemstone, and Laeluente activated. The red jewel floated into the air, and Nosgalia’s voice echoed from within. His voice should have been stolen by the Pillage Blade, but it seemed that Venuzdonoa had destroyed that logic as well.
Change the wording @Dereck03 you know my English sucks 😞

I have a question, doesn't Venuzudonoa basically passively deal with attacks from the opponent and destroy them, rather than passive attacks? What I mean is, if there is no attack, there is nothing that works passively, but at the moment of any attack, Venuzudonoa suppresses its power and destroys it passively. Isn't that exactly what it is?

I have a question, doesn't Venuzudonoa basically passively deal with attacks from the opponent and destroy them, rather than passive attacks? What I mean is, if there is no attack, there is nothing that works passively, but at the moment of any attack, Venuzudonoa suppresses its power and destroys it passively. Isn't that exactly what it is?
Yes and no, Venuz can passively nullify any attack that tries to affect it, but also at the moment of being summoned or even before it it can also destroy any attack that is taking effect at that moment, apart from that no attack will work if venuz is present in the field that's aim to Anos or his subordinates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back