• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad "True Power" key revisions - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i read the op ,and the context we have for anos downgrade is

"anos use the purple eyes of destruction to resist venuzdonoa attack"

"anos didn't targeted by sun of ruin" and etc

and considering there is the new proof in this thread so i'll still make sense that anos still stronger than venuzdonoa

"...The God ... Did Abernyu, the God of Destruction, side with you? Or are you in complete control of the order of the God of Destruction, even without being sealed by the sword?" (Nousgalia)

"Well, maybe I'm just too strong for you." (Anos)

anos didn't tell anything about the order or purple eyes,but his own power,venuzdonoa is also stated as the limited version or less caliber version of the destruction by changing it's direction ,this is how author interpreted which is stronger between anos and venuzdonoa

The sword was blacker, more terrifying, and darker than ever.
"Anos Voldigord deprived the world of the order of destruction by limiting the power of the destructive god Abernyeu and changing its direction as a measure of bitterness. A miracle was born. "

Nous Gallia slowly grasps both raised hands.
"But that's a stupid choice, because it's impossible to leave God's order in shape forever. The order will eventually regain its original reason. Do you think it will happen? "

anos>venuzdonoa still make sense as the new proof goes in here,and at the worst case it's still 2-b but his true power key would be venuzdonoa equals which is also 2-b

neutral learning towards disagree

I agree because nobody has countered with a good argument, and I've been thinking about this for a while as well. No evidence suggests Anos is stronger than Venuzdonoa. Sure, he can make it stop working, but that's it. No feats or statements suggest Anos is stronger than Venuzdonoa. We don't even know Venuzdonoa's true capabilities. Saying Anos "defeated" the God of Destruction or something isn't good proof that Anos is stronger than Venuzdonoa. Sun of Destruction definitely does not have the capabilities of Venuzdonoa. Perhaps someone can make a case for Anos being able to destroy every single layer of the Silver Sea of countless (possibly infinite) universes, but I doubt it. Anos is only proven to be Low 2-C right now. Though he can easily destroy thousands of shallow worlds and destroy deep worlds.

I agree because nobody has countered with a good argument, and I've been thinking about this for a while as well. No evidence suggests Anos is stronger than Venuzdonoa. Sure, he can make it stop working, but that's it. No feats or statements suggest Anos is stronger than Venuzdonoa. We don't even know Venuzdonoa's true capabilities. Saying Anos "defeated" the God of Destruction or something isn't good proof that Anos is stronger than Venuzdonoa. Sun of Destruction definitely does not have the capabilities of Venuzdonoa. Perhaps someone can make a case for Anos being able to destroy every single layer of the Silver Sea of countless (possibly infinite) universes, but I doubt it. Anos is only proven to be Low 2-C right now. Though he can easily destroy thousands of shallow worlds and destroy deep worlds.
Anos is likely as strong as Venuzdunoa, and by that, he wouldn't lose his "True power" key, which is 2-B....
Also, ImZerNull already stated it above.

The most straightforward reading is that Anos Dilhevia attacked before Anos Voldigoad used <Purple Eyes of Destruction>.

This here isn't proof of Anos<Venozdonoa, rather the opposite.
This doesn't counter anything in the OP.

Venuzdonoa was cutting through Anos' defences like paper until his Purple Destruction Eyes activated.

There currently isn't any proof for Anos>Venuzdonoa.

Last edited:
Destroying hundreds and thousands of worlds with <Egil Grone Angdroa> and Destroyed the Abyss of Craving are only Low 2-C feats? Ok fair
You wanna say that destroying thousands of worlds counts as 2-B? Sure, I'd be fine with that if that's what 2-B requires.

I will take an example... Rimuru has 2-B for only 10000 worlds, and here we are talking about Hundreds of thousands.
I was the under the impression that destroying the entire multiverse is required, and 1000 or even 100000 worlds is not even close to destroying the entire Silver Sea.

The quote from Venuzodnoa 2-B is no longer sealed with her, I don't understand how it interfered with the scale, if Anos has already mentioned that she can destroy everything in creation with her sealed, if she was already sealed at that time and Anos hinted at being more strong the scale remains the same, and also Anos already defeated Aberneyu itself? Anyway, I disagree with the CRT

The Sun of Destruction can't destroy everything since it's shown to be weaker in deeper layers, unlike Venuzdonoa.
Defeating the God of Destruction =/= being stronger than Venuzdonoa. The God of Destruction is by default Low 2-C, since they can destroy the world, but they can't be rated 2-B without feats or statements.

Last edited:
Anyways, Anos=Venuzdonoa is certainly still a possibility, since it possibly uses Anos' power as a power source.

Anyways, Anos=Venuzdonoa is certainly still a possibility, since it possibly uses Anos' power as a power source.
It's certainly not using Anos' power when Sasha and Kostoria are using it. And their Venuzdonoas seemed very effective and pretty much the same.

So how is it here... Anos' eyes --> Venuz, but Venuz=Anos (Possibility), but Anos--> Eyes
His Purple Destruction Eyes specifically counter order, and his eyes interfered with Venuzdonoa before Venuzdonoa could destroy him, so saying Anos' eyes>Venuzdonoa isn't really correct.

Last edited:
Well, to me, Venuzdonoa didn't seem as powerful when they wielded it.
That's what I was going to say, it seems that only Anos is the one who can get the maximum power of venuzdonoa, I mean in general destructive term, since it can still continue destroying everything even if it is not Anos who weild it.

The Sun of Destruction can't destroy everything since it's shown to be weaker in deeper layers, unlike Venuzdonoa.
Defeating the God of Destruction =/= being stronger than Venuzdonoa. The God of Destruction is by default Low 2-C, since they can destroy the world, but they can't be rated 2-B without feats or statements.
You didn't understand what I said, the quote of Venuzodnoa destroying all things of creation comes from a stage where she is sealed off, as the CRT itself says, Venuzdonoa is the order of the Goddess of Destruction, if Venuz which is a fraction of Aberneyu has 2-B, automatically she would too, unless Venuz has a 2-B for 0 reasons and Aberneyu is Low 2-C for nothing, Anos that defeated Aberneyu who is the entirety of Venuzodnoa>>>> And if you disagree that Aberneyu is not 2-B, you will automatically nerf Venuzodnoa itself In addition to the fact that Anos already faced Avos with Venuzodnoa, now they will probably say "well, but it wasn't Anos that was carrying Venuzdonoa", so that's it, what of Venuzdonoa's 2-B power is Anos and he will climb, simple

You didn't understand what I said, the quote of Venuzodnoa destroying all things of creation comes from a stage where she is sealed off, as the CRT itself says, Venuzdonoa is the order of the Goddess of Destruction, if Venuz which is a fraction of Aberneyu has 2-B, automatically she would too, unless Venuz has a 2-B for 0 reasons and Aberneyu is Low 2-C for nothing, Anos that defeated Aberneyu who is the entirety of Venuzodnoa>>>> And if you disagree that Aberneyu is not 2-B, you will automatically nerf Venuzodnoa itself In addition to the fact that Anos already faced Avos with Venuzodnoa, now they will probably say "well, but it wasn't Anos that was carrying Venuzdonoa", so that's it, what of Venuzdonoa's 2-B power is Anos and he will climb, simple
Venuzdonoa is a twisted version of the Sun of Destruction that Anos made, as the CRT itself says. Venuzdonoa >>> Sun of Destruction.

All this was initiated due to the discussion of whether Aberneyu should be 2-B or not...
Aberneyu or rather Sasha is at least Low 2-C and should be 2-B as well due to being able to use Venuzdonoa. Same could be said with Avos and Kostoria. All of which wielded Venuzdonoa.

Aberneyu or rather Sasha is at least Low 2-C and should be 2-B as well due to being able to use Venuzdonoa. Same could be said with Avos and Kostoria. All of which wielded Venuzdonoa.
Most likely, although I don't know if Venuzdonoa will use all its power with them, since I think it only does it with Anos... Just My opinion...

I'm still trying to understand your logic, Sun of Destruction which is a label to control Venuzdonoa with this label is 2-B for you, but Aberneyu who is the entirety of Venuzodnoa is Low 2-C ???????????????

Anyway, still completely disagreeing with the downgrade, you can even delete the True Power version of Anos even because it hasn't shown all its power yet, but then you'll have to leave your post-silver sea version as 2-B.
Or else they will have to downgrade Venuzodnoa to low 2-C, and thus downgrade the entire verse

Anos being Venuzdonoa equals is the worst case that we all can agree to it , so his true power key 2-B would be fine and doesn't do anything to his rating just revised the reason

He was unaffected by Venuzdonoa and sun of destruction both and stated he's to strong for it, with his eyes or not, it's still part of his true power key/maximum root power, his eyes, his two laws sword, his magic, is his part of his root power

Which is why we currently have his profile key separated as L2C in Physical for the most key excluding his true power and we have 2-B Abilities/weapon in every key which is nothing compared to his true power

Well, to me, Venuzdonoa didn't seem as powerful when they wielded it.
"Didn't seem as powerful" is not a great response
Anos' feats with Venuzdonoa:
  • destroying sources (Ivis, Graham)
  • destroying magic (various spells are destroyed such as lightning spells, magic gates)
  • destroying reason (dodging doesn't prevent you from getting hit, etc.)
Avos, Sasha, Kostoria:
  • destroying sources (Sasha's source destroyed)
  • destroying magic (Avos destroys all of Anos' spells)
  • destroying reason (Venuzdonoa's attack comes before Lay's faster attack, Sasha and Kostoria attack each other without hitting each other, being unharmed despite being hit)

Seems like their feats are pretty equal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back