• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad "True Power" key revisions - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget, I’m reading over the correlating chapters as we speak, but does it ever mention if they do/don’t equal each other?

Also, is MTL the only translation worth a damn, or are there others?
Saying Sun of Destruction=Aberneyu is likely correct, but saying Venuzdonoa=Sun of Destruction/Aberneyu is incorrect, until proven otherwise.

Unlike Venuzdonoa, which has it's 2-B rating because it's stated to be capable of destroying all things in creation + is shown to work fine in deeper layers, the Sun of Destruction has no such feats or statements + it was shown to be weaker in deeper layers, meaning we can't say Venuzdonoa=Sun of Destruction/Aberneyu.
do you even know the reason why Nousgalia return Venuz to its original state?

How does everyone view this statement;

Or is it that you have complete control over the order of the God of Destruction, even in the state of not being sealed by the Rational Destruction Sword...?

Well, maybe I'm just too strong.”

How does everyone view this statement;

"Or is it that you have complete control over the order of the God of Destruction, even in the state of not being sealed by the Rational Destruction Sword...?

Well, maybe I'm just too strong.”
Anos states that maybe he's stronger than the Sun of Destruction, and the Sun of Destruction/Aberneyu =/= Venuzdonoa, until proven otherwise.

Last edited:
So with this part, and work with me I get confused very easily I’m sorry, is you stating you don’t believe Aberneyu is 2-B. As you DO believe Venuzdonoa is 2-B right?
I've already explained that the Sun of Destruction/Aberneyu have anti-feats, meaning they shouldn't be rated as 2-B without more proof, unlike Venuzdonoa which doesn't have any anti-feats.

so i'll give my longest input in this thread

venuzdonoa is stronger than anos

it's not possible even if we consider it as the worst scenario here,the worst case is ,anos would be venuzdonoa equals

we will talk about the narrative and here is why

first in chapter 185 ,his confident to fought avos with venuzdonoa is already justifies us how strong he is ,he was unaffected by venuzdonoa because his purple eyes,yes we know that,but then later when venuzdonoa become even more darker and darker sword then change it's shape to it's original form ,he was also unaffected by sun of ruin ,it's targeted or not is doesn't matter because for that two scenario,the reason why he is not affected by that two attacks later explained is because he's too strong yes this alone will not do anything to this crt as we already discuss it several time ,but with this scan alone,we should already have the vision about how strong his true power ,because all of his own ability is just a small part of his power

then we jump to the graham case
anos use venuzdonoa to destroy graham,but fail due to venuzdonoa times limit it's also stated that venuzdonoa borrow the power from god of destruction aberneyu ,and graham didn't even fear with it's power ,when anos starting to merge with graham root's ,graham feels confident because he act like already know everything about anos,then starting to realize that his root and anos root is not competing with each other only a possibillity he will perish alone,because anos hold his power while fighting graham to prevent the world will be destroyed in contrast ,graham exert all of his root power to fighting anos ,then he begin to realize that his power is massively weaker than anos when anos order him to look all of anos root's with the demon eyes ,and yeah

"I don't know if hundreds of millions of destruction will be needed until your emptiness disappears completely, but if it's that kind of power, deep in the roots, you'll be able to change just by dripping."

as the scan stated above,it's what happen if venuzdonoa didn't have time limit as graham stated,graham would be perish completely,but this feats is happen with anos own root's powers

or we could say that his root/true power should be comparable or stronger than venuzdonoa

even without venuzdonoa scalling he still have 2-b rating

his strongest fire would destroy hundred and thousand of worlds which is show us that his fire magic could affecting multiples space time

the silver water army could destroy militia with their existence and later shown that the deeper inhabitant could use the small world as a piece of shogi ,it's shown that deeper layer inhabitant could also affecting multiples space time

it's said that luna child will destroy the silver sea and that person is anos as the lion of destruction

"Or is it that you have complete control over the order of the God of Destruction, even in the state of not being sealed by the Rational Destruction Sword...?

this statement is a lie because Anos doesn't need to be stronger than Sun of Doom to survive from that attack unless you want to say all demons in Dil Haze are stronger than that Sun,but people ignore the fact that the statement said Venuz is used to seal the order of destruction's power,which means Aberneyu,who possesses full power of that order can't be weaker than Venuz

this statement is a lie because Anos doesn't need to be stronger than Sun of Doom to survive from that attack unless you want to say all demons in Dil Haze are stronger than that Sun,but people ignore the fact that the statement said Venuz is used to seal the order of destruction's power,which means Aberneyu,who possesses full power of that order can't be weaker than Venuz
the one who have the too strong statement is only anos,but fair enough

and also about sun of ruin being weaker in deeper world

the order should be related/linked to it's own world, the sun of ruin is one of the venuzdonoa original form / destruction order abilities

it's also stated that venuzdonoa is the limited version of destruction order by changing it's direction and shape

This is completely incorrect. The Sun of Destruction is used to seal Venuzdonoa's power, not the other way around. Venuzdonoa was also created to disrupt and limit the order of destruction, not the Sun of Destruction.

tbh if sun of doom or Aberneyu has anti feat that make them can't be 2-B then Venuz should be low 2-C
Again incorrect. The Sun of Destruction and Venuzdonoa are two separate things, which is why the Sun of Destruction is weaker in deeper layers but Venuzdonoa isn't. One's tiering does not affect the other's tiering.
Stop saying the Sun of Destruction/Aberneyu = Venuzdonoa.

Last edited:
Is it possible that Venuzdonoa uses the power of the source one who uses it alongside the order of destruction which is why it's stronger in Anos' hands than any other person that wields it?

Also I think Nousgalia's statement about the Sun of Destruction has been contradicted by the statement of the Sun of Destruction being a seal to Venuzdonoa's power. Feel free to correct me I'm wrong.

This is completely incorrect. The Sun of Destruction is used to seal Venuzdonoa's power, not the other way around. Venuzdonoa was also created to disrupt (limit) the order of destruction.

Again incorrect. The Sun of Destruction and Venuzdonoa are two separate things, which is why the Sun of Destruction is weaker in deeper layers but Venuzdonoa isn't. One's tiering does not affect the other's tiering.
Stop saying the Sun of Destruction/Aberneyu = Venuzdonoa.
even when that statement clearly said that the sword is used to seal the order?
Is it possible that Venuzdonoa uses the power of the source one who uses it alongside the order of destruction which is why it's stronger in Anos' hands than any other person that wields it?

Also I think Nousgalia's statement about the Sun of Destruction has been contradicted by the statement of the Sun of Destruction being a seal to Venuzdonoa's power. Feel free to correct me I'm wrong.
yes it's totally contradicted it's not wrong at all

even when that statement clearly said that the sword is used to seal the order?

From WN Chapter 527:

Kostoria turned to the magic circle.

With her eyes open, she stretched out her fingers and sent her magical power, wondering if she could really see it.

"A sword that cuts shadows and turns them into magic circles - no. This is magic that disrupts order."

Kostoria immediately recognises the characteristics of Venuzdonoa and goes further into its abyss.

"In the construction of the formula, the power of the god of destruction is used. No. It is only a seal to control the power. The essence of magic is much deeper, more bottomless--"
Kostoria directly looked into Venuzdonoa's abyss with her magic eye and stated that the God of Destruction's power (Sun of Destruction) is only used as a seal to control Venuzdonoa's power.
Nousgalia and others only made semi-educated guesses based off of what they knew, so Kostoria's statement based on accurately looking at Venuzdonoa's abyss > statements based on semi-educated guesses.

Kostoria directly looked into Venuzdonoa's abyss with her magic eye and stated that the God of Destruction's power (Sun of Destruction) is only used as a seal to control Venuzdonoa's power.
Nousgalia and others only made semi-educated guesses based off of what they knew, so Kostoria's statement based on accurately looking at Venuzdonoa's abyss > statements based on semi-educated guesses.
Yeah Nousgalia's statement was mostly based off of what he knew of the order while Kostoria's was her actually looking into the abyss of Venuzdonoa. I'm still neutral for now.

I'm still trying to understand the scale Venuzdonoa = Order of destruction, so much so that Anos created it precisely to maintain order but in a weaker way to limit the number of kills and to make it ingall but usable. Venuzdonoa=Aberneyu, idk if she doesn't have the quote to destroy everything in creation, you don't need a quote when you have power scale, following this logic is the equivalent of saying that Medea's true form (TnY) cannot destroy a universe since it wasn't mentioned, even with a miserable avatar of her doing it

I mean Nousgalia doesn't even understand the thing that he created???okay,you don't believe Nousgalia if you want,but how about Anos,the one who created Venuz,stated that Venuz's power is the power of Aberneyu?

How many times does it have to be said that Venuzdonoa is a more superior form of the Sun of Destruction and is stronger than Averneyu. Yes, Nousgalia called the sword a seal to the god of destruction's power. That's exactly what it was. It was to seal away the Sun of Destruction and keep it from influencing the rest of the world. Delzogade seals the order of destruction to a castle. Now you get an ultra condensed sword of the god of destruction's power which had its order twisted by Anos to grant it the power to destroy reason.

imagine the whole damn plan of Nousgalia is about using strongest attack to kill Anos,but somehow he even used the inferior version of Venuz to attack him?make no sense tbh,I know Nousgalia is dumb but not like this...

imagine the whole damn plan of Nousgalia is about using strongest attack to kill Anos,but somehow he even used the inferior version of Venuz to attack him?make no sense tbh,I know Nousgalia is dumb but not like this...
Yes, keep imagining because the whole point of Nousgalia's plans was to restore the order of destruction not to kill Anos.

Resurrection <Ingaru> and Origin Regeneration <Agronemut> became magics with a high probability of success due to the god of destruction Aberniyu becoming Deruzogedo.

Because I didn’t want the great interference power of Aberniyu to affect the world I changed it with my magic and named it the principle destroying sword <Venuzdonoa>.

Taking away the order of destruction made it harder for humans and mazoku to die.
(Ch.113)

Anos being Venuzdonoa equals is the worst case that we all can agree to it , so his true power key 2-B would be fine and doesn't do anything to his rating just revised the reason

He was unaffected by Venuzdonoa and sun of destruction both and stated he's to strong for it, with his eyes or not, it's still part of his true power key/maximum root power, his eyes, his two laws sword, his magic, is his part of his root power

Which is why we currently have his profile key separated as L2C in Physical for the most key excluding his true power and we have 2-B Abilities/weapon in every key which is nothing compared to his true power
He didn't state that he was stronger than it. He said maybe, as he was unsure why he was unaffected.

then why he thrown the sun into Anos?
Gods like doing things orderly I guess. I suppose he assumed that the Sun of Destruction would do its thing and destroy everything it was supposed to destroy for 2 thousand years (including Anos). He also assumed that Anos made Venuzdonoa because he couldn't destroy the order of destruction. That was wrong, so I guess he was just very wrong about some stuff.

Gods like doing things orderly I guess. I suppose he assumed that the Sun of Destruction would do its thing and destroy everything it was supposed to destroy for 2 thousand years (including Anos). He also assumed that Anos made Venuzdonoa because he couldn't destroy the order of destruction. That was wrong, so I guess he was just very wrong about some stuff.
he is wrong about some stuff,yes,but not literally everything lol

Also, Aberneyu's power isn't a seal on Venuzdonoa. That's completely incorrect.

What Kostoria was analyzing was the formula that twisted <Surge El Donave> into Venuzdonoa, not the final product that is Venuzdonoa itself. Aberneyu's Order is the basis of Venuzdonoa's power, and Anos' magic is what twisted Aberneyu's Order of Destruction into the Magic that destroys reason.

<Surge El Donave> is a seal for the formula which constructs Venuzdonoa, not Venuzdonoa itself. Without that seal, Venuzdonoa wouldn't be able to destroy reason, and would just be random magic with immense magic power.

If you disagree, then prove me wrong.

Also, Aberneyu's power isn't a seal on Venuzdonoa. That's completely incorrect.

What Kostoria was analyzing was the formula that twisted <Surge El Donave> into Venuzdonoa, not the final product that is Venuzdonoa itself. Aberneyu's Order is the basis of Venuzdonoa's power, and Anos' magic is what twisted Aberneyu's Order of Destruction into the Magic that destroys reason.

<Surge El Donave> is a seal for the formula which constructs Venuzdonoa, not Venuzdonoa itself. Without that seal, Venuzdonoa wouldn't be able to destroy reason, and would just be random magic with immense magic power.

If you disagree, then prove me wrong.
I don't completely agree, but this is why saying Venuzdonoa=Sun of Destruction/Aberneyu is incorrect, and why saying Anos=Venuzdonoa is a possibilty.

So Aberneyu simply surrendered to Anos? If that is so Anos --> Aberneyu
No, she didn't surrender. They were on friendly terms, and Aberneyu despaired due to the fact that her <Surge El Donave> indiscriminately destroyed, so she was willing to allow Anos to twist her Order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back