• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad "True Power" key revisions - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't understand what I said, the quote of Venuzodnoa destroying all things of creation comes from a stage where she is sealed off, as the CRT itself says, Venuzdonoa is the order of the Goddess of Destruction, if Venuz which is a fraction of Aberneyu has 2-B, automatically she would too, unless Venuz has a 2-B for 0 reasons and Aberneyu is Low 2-C for nothing, Anos that defeated Aberneyu who is the entirety of Venuzodnoa>>>> And if you disagree that Aberneyu is not 2-B, you will automatically nerf Venuzodnoa itself In addition to the fact that Anos already faced Avos with Venuzodnoa, now they will probably say "well, but it wasn't Anos that was carrying Venuzdonoa", so that's it, what of Venuzdonoa's 2-B power is Anos and he will climb, simple
This is completely incorrect.

The Sun of Destruction isn't 2-B. It doesn't have any statements of destroying all things in creation + it is weaker in deeper layers, unlike Venuzdonoa.
Venuzdonoa's tier has nothing to do with the Sun of Destruction/Aberneyu's tier.

I'm still trying to understand your logic, Sun of Destruction which is a label to control Venuzdonoa with this label is 2-B for you, but Aberneyu who is the entirety of Venuzodnoa is Low 2-C ???????????????
There are statements that make Venuzdonoa 2-B. There are absolutely no statements that make the Sun of Destruction or Aberneyu 2-B.

It seems like some people agree with Anos=Venuzdonoa, but more input is definitely required.

If Anos=Venuzdonoa is accepted, then Anos' "True Power" key should probably be worded as follows:

Unknown, likely/possibly Multiversal level (Venuzdonoa uses the Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave> as a seal to control its power and Anos' own power as a power source, so Anos must at least be equal to it in power)

Last edited:
Okay, so without getting too much of my day lost over this, I’ll just quickly input my opinion, and leave it be;

I don’t necessarily agree, it could be feasible? I just have no reason to believe Anos is inferior to Venuzdonoa, I know no information contrasts that opinion either.
It’s a really difficult topic to discuss, mainly due to the lack of proof furthering either side. Those agreeing to downgrade based on the lack of affirmation in superiority.
Those disagreeing to downgrade based on the lack of affirmation in inferiority.

I’ll put my entirely opinion based, non on verse backed opinion in here, I do not believe Anos is inferior to Venuzdonoa. Mainly due to how Maou Gaukin is written, and the direction it’s taken. I wouldn’t be 100% opposed to Anos is EQUAL to Venuzdonoa. Though I’d still have to discuss that at lengths, and pursue heavy reading into the scans/chapters provided. On the subject of inferiority though, I have to disagree.

I would suppose, place my vote as Neutral, as always I’m impressed by Zer0Nulls CRT/Rhetoric abilities.
I do agree this was best done by a supporter as well, that way most fans would see one of the biggest supporters of the verse doing his best to remain neutral on the subject.
But even considering that, I must say, Neutral is the most amount of weight I can give this CRT.

Unknown, possibly Multiversal level (Venuzdonoa uses the Sun of Destruction <Sargeldonave> as a seal to control its power and Anos' own power as a power source, so Anos must at least be equal to it in power)
If this concluded, you don't need to put possibly on his true key, infact that Throughout the series he is most likely Portrayed as someone who is superior to Venuzdonoa, or if not, equals

As someone who's read the novel, I do believe that "True Power" Anos should at least be on par with Venuzdonoa, but his current justifications are flawed (likely due to bad MTL so I don't blame anyone), and since what I 'personally think' isn't enough to warrant a 2-B rating for a character, we need to either fix his justification with accurate statements or remove the "True Power" key entirely.

Last edited:
Mainly now it is being assumed that his True power Key is equivalent to Venuzdonoa, or that it should be removed, even though Anos has not shown his true power.

We don't need to remove the true power key since all of his Portrayed own ability in the verse such as purple eyes and etc is just a small part of his true power as he usually mention in the series

And his true power should be atleast stronger or Comparable to Venuzdonoa since he is Implying so.. In chapter 185 and when he fought graham

Our standard is not that strict if it's goes on narattive based scalling/context Interpretation

I doubt Venuzdonoa will be the strongest thing in the series too, but there is no proof suggesting Anos is stronger than Venuzdonoa anyway. The statement about Anos being stronger only said that he was "maybe stronger" than the Sun of Destruction that didn't even target him lmao. And Venuzdonoa >>> Sun of Destruction whether it be because Venuzdonoa is the Sun of Destruction but super-condensed and twisted to destroy reason or because the Sun of Destruction is only the seal to the unknown magic formula. You can't assume Anos >>> Venuzdonoa because Anos >>> Sun of Destruction when Venuzdonoa >>> Sun of Destruction. Venuzdonoa also has useful hax abilities that Anos can't do anyway. I have yet to see the Eyes of Chaotic Destruction destroy reason. I'm pretty sure it has only destroyed order and obliterate gods. Anos doesn't even have 2-B anyway other than for true power. Why does "True Power" exist anyway if we haven't seen it. That's even more of an assumption than assuming Venuzdonoa is 2-B. I will say that Anos has shown greater AP than Venuzdonoa, but downgrading Venuzdonoa is a whole nother discussion.

As someone who's read the novel, I do believe that "True Power" Anos should at least be on par with Venuzdonoa, but his current justifications are flawed (likely due to MTL so I don't blame anyone), and since what I 'personally think' isn't enough to warrant a 2-B rating for a character, we need to either fix his justification with accurate statements or remove the "True Power" key entirely.
I think the issue with True Power Key after this CRT gets accepted, (hypothetically,) is that we’d then have zero evidence to subject True Power to Venuzdonoa.
It would be entirely opinion based, and theorized.
Though, like I’ve previously said, I do not believe Anos is in any way inferior to Venuzdonoa.
Not narratively, not feat wise, and not opinion based.

Idk tho mane, I’m just a fan/reader.

Have we even seen his true power? No
I think the most popular argument against this would be that we have zero evidence against it.
A couple statements kinda supporting it, depending on how you view them, as some see those vague statements as fact, and others don’t.

What was your agreement btw?
I didn’t see it on the thread.

Every key on Anos' profile shows "2-B with Venuzdonoa" except for True Power which is 2-B. Have we even seen his true power? No
This is why I think giving his "True Power" key an "Unknown, likely/possibly 2-B" rating would be better, but only if we have accurate justifications.

Every key on Anos' profile shows "2-B with Venuzdonoa" except for True Power which is 2-B. Have we even seen his true power? No
It's mentioned and potrayed as the strongest anos power source, so....

Even we haven't see it, normally you should already have the vision about how strong his true power key

Why Anos has a true power key?
I would say mainly due to him/the series stating many times over he’s not using his full strength.
Which would highly indicate his ‘True Power,’ actually exists, and should reasonably have a “Likely, xxx” Key for it.

You didn't understand what I said, the quote of Venuzodnoa destroying all things of creation comes from a stage where she is sealed off, as the CRT itself says, Venuzdonoa is the order of the Goddess of Destruction, if Venuz which is a fraction of Aberneyu has 2-B, automatically she would too, unless Venuz has a 2-B for 0 reasons and Aberneyu is Low 2-C for nothing, Anos that defeated Aberneyu who is the entirety of Venuzodnoa>>>> And if you disagree that Aberneyu is not 2-B, you will automatically nerf Venuzodnoa itself In addition to the fact that Anos already faced Avos with Venuzodnoa, now they will probably say "well, but it wasn't Anos that was carrying Venuzdonoa", so that's it, what of Venuzdonoa's 2-B power is Anos and he will climb, simple
^cover pretty much everything I want to say

I would say mainly due to him/the series stating many times over he’s not using his full strength.
Which would highly indicate his ‘True Power,’ actually exists, and should reasonably have a “Likely, xxx” Key for it.
I know, but ''True Power'' its not really good for now, lets keep it only to EoS, for now, lets use only other thing, we can change the name of the key, but True Power is not a good one

I know, but ''True Power'' its not really good for now, lets keep it only to EoS, for now, lets use only other thing, we can change the name of the key, but True Power is not a good one
True Power imho isn’t a bad Key either, especially not when it’s so heavily implied it’s a definite existence.

I understand your opinion, but to me it’s at least reasonable enough for a, “Likely, XX” tier Key.

^cover pretty much everything I want to say

This is completely incorrect.

The Sun of Destruction isn't 2-B. It doesn't have any statements of destroying all things in creation + it is weaker in deeper layers, unlike Venuzdonoa.
Venuzdonoa's tier has nothing to do with the Sun of Destruction/Aberneyu's tier.

Venuzdonoa is a twisted version of the Sun of Destruction that Anos made, as the CRT itself says. Venuzdonoa >>> Sun of Destruction.

This entire CRT can be finished if someone provides actual proof of the Sun of Destruction being 2-B.

I say this mainly because of the arguments
I think the two most reasonable sides would be, Agreeing to Possibly = to each other, or someone arguing Anos as >
I don’t feasibly see any instance in which Venuzdonoa is > Anos, I simply don’t.
Now, even if we agree Venuzdonoa = Anos, and not Anos is irrefutably > Venuzdonoa.
The question of his True Power Key is in essence, the most important subject/topic here.
Do we keep it? Do we throw it? Do we change the wording?
I am personally okay with a True Form Key that reads as, “Likely 2-B, Anos is insinuated as at least equal to Venuzdonoa, possibly higher.”

That’s wordy though, and could easily be condensed.

anyways I'm fine with removing the current justification because Anos didn't even survive from Avos's attack(this feat comes from misconception so removal is necessary),however true power key should be kept because I don't understand the reason why Anos defeated Aberneyu but not at least on par with Venuz if not even stronger

I don't care much if sun of doom is 2-B or not,but Anos defeated Aberneyu when he didn't have Venuz right?
Correct.
Aberneyu is only "At least Low 2-C". Nothing more. There are currently no feats or statements to prove any higher rating.

Venuz is power of Aberneyu and Order of Destruction is the main power source of it,in fact that sword doesn't even hold full power of her so idk why Aberneyu is low 2-C only
Unlike Venuzdonoa, which has it's 2-B rating because it's stated to be capable of destroying all things in creation + is shown to work fine in deeper layers, the Sun of Destruction has no such feats or statements + it was shown to be weaker in deeper layers, meaning we can't say Venuzdonoa=Sun of Destruction/Aberneyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back