• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa Profile Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here are couple of visuals.
The first Clip shows that Anos had simply summoned Venuzdonoa and it had destroyed the reason at that time to alter the notes of her subordinates and was shown passively, just by being present, that's how passive abilities work. And it's complemente

The 2nd clip shows venuzdonoa by itself using the sun of destruction to destroy the Anos' enemies, and it can be argued that it was being controlled by Nosgalia and this is easily refuted by the 3rd clip which shows that Venuzdonoa was not following Nosgalia's orders of destroying the demons and everything else. And although they say it is not passive because it happened in a few seconds, it is clearly a visual representation and they can not ignore the process, in the novel Venuzdonoa uses the sun of destruction instantly to automatically destroy the enemies of Anos.

This is clearly supported by Anos' claim that the only reason Venuzdonoa allow to exist is the destruction of its Anos' enemies.

The 4th clip shows Lay attacking Avos and clearly affecting her and cutting her in half and this was automatically reversed because she had taken control of Venuzdonoa and it protected her by destroying that reason.

The 5th clip shows one of the clearest examples, Anos summons Venuzdonoa and he simply wields it and destroys the time stop, not using any ability, just wielding it.

And the 6th clip shows Anos simply walking with venuzdonoa in his hand and is automatically destroying the portals that melheis summoned. And it complements the novel where it said that the gates were simply shattered.

He also have novel statements like this one
Venuzdonoa can passively override the logic that two identical energies cannot harm each other negating a character's immunity to certain attacks making them vulnerable to them, allowing a holy weapon to harm a holy being

Can vanish attacks away Here it clearly shows venuzdonoa simply vanishing Jerga's attack automatically.

And many more that I can prove but I can't keep looking for more evidence just to entertain you.

And just everything is justified by this scan (last image) where it is said that it is the sword that can slice without even making contact, it can affect you without even attacking you, that makes it passive since it doesn't need to touch you to affect you, just being present is enough.
Literally none of this shows that it's passive though.

Like, how do I even argue this? You're pointing at a bunch of nonsense going "look! it's clearly passive!" when it isn't, what else am I supposed to do beyond pointing out how absurd this all is? You're just looking at a bunch of examples of Venuzdonoa doing something without a clear activation method and going "that means it's passive", but that's not something we ever assume by default.

Yes and no, Venuz can passively nullify any attack that tries to affect it, but also at the moment of being summoned or even before it it can also destroy any attack that is taking effect at that moment, apart from that no attack will work if venuz is present in the field that's aim to Anos or his subordinates.
In short, if there is no active attack, Venuz does not work passively, it only passively provides superiority against opposing forces and attacks, and in order to work in this way, it gives the priority of attack to the opponent. Passive attack does not give attack priority to the opponent.

What we call passive is that it is always there and works, just like a wall is always in the same place, there is no need for any external force to put that wall there.

To be honest, I don't think it's a passive attack because Venuz only passively destroys the opponent as long as it's an attack, other than that its attack isn't always passively active, that's what I meant, but whatever. I won't tire you any further, I'm sure you're already tired.

To be honest, I don't think it's a passive attack because Venuz only passively destroys the opponent as long as it's an attack, other than that its attack isn't always passively active, that's what I meant, but whatever. I won't tire you any further, I'm sure you're already tired.
Here you are wrong and the explanation why is very simple, if venuzdonoa is not in the field then there will be no effect because it is clearly not present, but every time it is present, the passive effects show up... And it is not only every time it is an attack, you can see the example of the exam that as soon as venuzdonoa was present it altered all the reason and it was not an attack but it is sometimes shown that even before it is summoned the effects that the weilder wishes to be cancelled or changed are already happening.

Also dw, i'm not that tired.

Here you are wrong and the explanation why is very simple, if venuzdonoa is not in the field then there will be no effect because it is clearly not present, but every time it is present, the passive effects show up... And it is not only every time it is an attack, you can see the example of the exam that as soon as venuzdonoa was present it altered all the reason and it was not an attack.
Hmmm I see, so the moment Anos summons Venuzudonoa, Venuz's power is instantly revealed and causality and laws change. So wouldn't this be a "limited" passive? Because for it to happen, Venuz must first be there, but the passive attack is always there. But i guess, it's okay

Btw, I haven't read the scans completely, I'm interpreting them based on what you said.

Hmmm I see, so the moment Anos summons Venuzudonoa, Venuz's power is instantly revealed and causality and laws change. So wouldn't this be a "limited" passive? Because for it to happen, Venuz must first be there, but the passive attack is always there. But i guess, it's okay
Why should it be limited? Passive skills occur passively if the user or weapon is present, obviously if you are not in the field you cannot use skills, and when you are clearly present the abilities will manifest, it is simple logic. And even so it is shown that before venuz was summoned correctly its abilities were already taking effect. So yeah.

Militia (Aberneyu sister) was not unaffected by Anos words because of Magic Resistance which is common in MG for every creatures and Aberneyu is sister of Militia and strongest Goddess in the world so she should be capable of having that level of magic Resistance or even higher degree. So Venozdonor should be capable of Resisting the same affects
Bro don't stop 😭

Why should it be limited? Passive skills occur passively if the user or weapon is present, obviously if you are not in the field you cannot use skills, and when you are clearly present the abilities will manifest, it is simple logic. And even so it is shown that before venuz was summoned correctly its abilities were already taking effect. So yeah.
Passive actually means it's always there.

Just like the wall example I gave above, but if you think it's not right, that's okay. I couldn't look at the scans fully so I'm just interpreting what you said.(Because i'm lazzy)

Maybe if I get off my ass I'll take a look. Then I'll have a better understanding of the context and the rights and wrongs of the statements, but for now it's okay.

Passive actually means it's always there.
But venuz is not always there, and when it's there then the abilities are there as well, remember that venuzdonoa is sealed in Delsogade but still has influence over it and only when it is called is that the festival of abilities begins, but in the same way we are clear that they are passive. So i'll wait for more staff input.

For example, in VS threads venuz passives would not be active if Venuzdonoa was restricted or Anos did not start wielding venuz. Although what does it matter that it is restricted... as it will simply destroy the reason for being restricted and appear on the battlefield.

But venuz is not always there, and when it's there then the abilities are there as well, remember that venuzdonoa is sealed in Delsogade but still has influence over it and only when it is called is that the festival of abilities begins, but in the same way we are clear that they are passive. So i'll wait for more staff input.

For example, in VS threads venuz passives would not be active if Venuzdonoa was restricted or Anos did not start wielding venuz.
GettyImages.1047169712.jpg

Alr

Law Manipulation also shouldn't be two times on the same page. The original Law manipulation should just be replace with higher degree of Law manipulation and scan for that added onto that pile of text

Why isn't this also sense manipulation negation? Pillage Blade is stated to steal senses iirc.
The ability of the pillage blade will vary depending on what exactly is being stolen. Overall though, it's ability to steal is a curse so it can be left that way otherwise there'd be no end to the abilities you'd have to list that Venuzdonor negated. We're talking CM 1, Power null, Biological Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Power Absorption etc.

Agree with the thread overall, yeah danmaku can go.

The arguments against Venuzdonor being passive is what can be categorized as insane. It needs no activation mechanism, no thought, no gestures, it's power is always in effect. This is the very definition of a passive ability. Anos need merely summon Venuzdonor and the sword will instantly destroy all logic regardless of Anos will.

The ability of the pillage blade will vary depending on what exactly is being stolen. Overall though, it's ability to steal is a curse so it can be left that way otherwise there'd be no end to the abilities you'd have to list that Venuzdonor negated. We're talking CM 1, Power null, Biological Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Power Absorption etc.
If there is no end to it then you should make a page for it and say Venuzdonoa can negate all effects of the Pillage Blade, tho in this scan alone it's only negating sense manipulation I believe.

If there is no end to it then you should make a page for it and say Venuzdonoa can negate all effects of the Pillage Blade, tho in this scan alone it's only negating sense manipulation I believe.
Yeah, it'll eventually link to Shin's profile with all abilities of the pillage blade listed but for now, the current description should suffice

Additional abilities.
  • Curse Negation, Absorption Negation, Sealing Negation (Destroyed the Logic of Nosgalia power was absorbed by cursed sword and also freed Nosgalia from red jewel which sealed him)
The sword in Shin’s hand, Gilionojes, the Pillage Blade, came from his collection of one thousand demon swords. It was a cursed blade that stole the function of whatever it slashed—life from a slashed heart, vision from slashed eyes, or the voice from a slashed throat. Even once the wound healed, that which had been stolen would not be returned.
A magic circle surrounded the red gemstone, and Laeluente activated. The red jewel floated into the air, and Nosgalia’s voice echoed from within. His voice should have been stolen by the Pillage Blade, but it seemed that Venuzdonoa had destroyed that logic as well.
Change the wording @Dereck03 you know my English sucks 😞
All of this can just be placed under Power Nullification, but look like these things is for other thread

Thanks you, so we have now a clear one.
@LordGriffin1000.
That's an interesting feat, so it shows as he begun to swing once, the guy was slashed multiple times before the first swing was even complete. If it's not stated to be some weird hax and similar things done in the series are seen as speed. I think Immesurable would be fine in my opinion.

That's an interesting feat, so it shows as he begun to swing once, the guy was slashed multiple times before the first swing was even complete. If it's not stated to be some weird hax and similar things done in the series are seen as speed. I think Immesurable would be fine in my opinion.
No, its not hax, just speed alone as you can see in the visual... Anyway I'll update your vote. Thanks.

I don't even need to respond to that as the feats shows clearly passive feats and it was already explained by and approved by not only me but rest of users here. I already add fujiwara to disagree with passives and everyone else seems to be fine with them so why bother.

I don't want to turn this into an endless discussion.

If she disagreed, then be so. I already gave my points and she her points, staff agreed and rest of users agreed with mine not with hers, so there's nothing to discuss here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back