• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad "True Power" key revisions - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anos wasn't talking about his <Egil Grone Angdroa> having the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds at once. He was talking about his <Egil Grone Angdroa> having the power to endlessly destroy the Demon King's Garden hundreds and thousands of times over, due to the world regenerating on itself before being destroyed once more. Having the power to destroy a world hundreds and thousands of times over =/= having the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds. Nothing context-wise points to Anos meaning that his <Egil Grone Angdroa> can destroy hundreds and thousands of shallow worlds at once, it didn't say at once, and you'd have to completely ignore context and make huge assumptions to think so.

Again, if you disagree, prove me wrong.
^
I still need somebody to refute this if you want this to be used as a justification for him keeping his 2-B tier. Read post #189 for full context behind the statement. I have it in quotes.

Last edited:
^
I still need somebody to refute this if you want this to be used as a justification for him keeping his 2-B tier.
I'm not going to refute that as I prefer to leave it to someone who knows more about that specific scene because I don't want to make a fool of myself..... If you are so desperate about <Egil Grone Angdroa>. We have the 2-B feat with his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction and who knows, possibly others

I'm not going to refute that as I prefer to leave it to someone who knows more about that specific scene because I don't want to make a fool of myself..... If you are so desperate about <Egil Grone Angdroa>. We have the 2-B feat with his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction and who knows, possibly others
Not sure why you feel the need to call me desperate, but aside from that, what 2-B feat with his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction? Destroying the <Abyss of Craving> of a single deep world?

Anos wasn't talking about his <Egil Grone Angdroa> having the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds at once. He was talking about his <Egil Grone Angdroa> having the power to endlessly destroy the Demon King's Garden hundreds and thousands of times over, due to the world regenerating on itself before being destroyed once more. Having the power to destroy a world hundreds and thousands of times over =/= having the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds. Nothing context-wise points to Anos meaning that his <Egil Grone Angdroa> can destroy hundreds and thousands of shallow worlds at once, it didn't say at once, and you'd have to completely ignore context and make huge assumptions to think so.

Again, if you disagree, prove me wrong.
Gonna have to agree with this one. This piece of evidence is not good proof of 2-B

Not sure why you feel the need to call me desperate
It seems that in previous threads you saw it as a 2-B feat and when someone mentioned it as such you never refuted it.... how strange isn't it?
what 2-B feat with his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction? Destroying the <Abyss of Craving> of a single deep world?
Who knows, I'm already bored of mentioning them in every possible Anos thread, so try to guess.

If people can prove that destroying a part of a deep world = destroying at least 1001 shallow worlds then maybe 2-B

It seems that in previous threads you saw it as a 2-B feat and when someone mentioned it as such you never refuted it.... how strange isn't it?

Who knows, I'm already bored of mentioning them in every possible Anos thread, so try to guess.
I didn't refute it because at that point in time, I forgot the context behind the statement. I explained it in an earlier post this thread though.

His Eyes of Chaotic Destruction don't have a 2-B feat.

I’ll just be the odd one out here, I’m neither for, nor against a change of reasoning to his True Form Key.

I simply don’t debate Downgrading Anos anymore, because it’s all the same reasonings. “Muh evidence..!”
I get it, I get it, my opinion is that he is narratively above Venuzdonoa. It’s not backed by a lot, and not much that I can recall off my sleep deprived brain at the moment.
I’m perfectly fine with a ‘Likely 2-B’ stat line, I’m not fine with anything lower.
That’s that, y’all continue.

I didn't refute it because at that point in time, I forgot the context behind the statement. I explained it in an earlier post this thread though.
I'm not going to refute that as I prefer to leave it to someone who knows more about that specific scene because I don't want to make a fool of myself
His Eyes of Chaotic Destruction don't have a 2-B feat.
Well, let's wait for the defenders of this to come to light, because it's boring to be here alone.

So should I close this thread?
At present, there aren't any justifications for Anos to keep his "True Power" at 2-B. The main thing being currently debated is if Anos really is equal to or more powerful than Venuzdonoa, but all we have to go off of at the moment are opinions instead of feats or statements. So further discussion seems to be necessary.

At present, there aren't any justifications for Anos to keep his "True Power" at 2-B. The main thing being currently debated is if Anos really is equal to or more powerful than Venuzdonoa, but all we have to go off of at the moment are opinions instead of feats or statements. So further discussion seems to be necessary.
If Anos is=Venuzdunoa, then he will still be 2-B. And Venuzdunoa still has a 2-B rating so..

Last edited:
I remember there were arguments of Anos=Venuzdunoa thought
As I said before, everything indicates that Anos = or > Venuzdonoa, but AK says that they are only opinions or speculations, in part yes, but the general idea that is implied in the whole series and taking a little of our own interpretation is that Anos = or > Venuzdonoa.

Ant, nothing in the OP has actually been debunked yet.

People are discussing possible new proof for his "True Power" key being rated as 2-B, but if no new proof is provided, then his "True Power" key should be removed.
Venuzdunoa is still rated as 2-B, and everything indicates that Anos is as strong as the sword

Ant, nothing in the OP has actually been debunked yet.

People are discussing possible new proof for his "True Power" key being rated as 2-B, but if no new proof is provided, then his "True Power" key should be removed.
Not that it should be removed, if it is concluded that Anos = o > Venuzdonoa, it may simply be a likely 2-B.

Venuzdunoa is still rated as 2-B, and everything indicates that Anos is as strong as the sword
1. Saying "everything indicates..." isn't proof to give Anos a solid 2-B tier.

2. What instances in the story have suggested that Anos is as strong as if not stronger than Venuzdonoa?

The only way I can see Anos being stronger than or equal to Venuzdonoa is his Eyes of Chaotic Destruction. And while we've seen it destroy magic, order, and reason, so has Venuzdonoa. If people say that Venuzdonoa is 2-B, then try proving the eyes are 2-B too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back