• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

While I control what happens on my tablet, I feel new powers flowing in me, they take the form of ... an album with a vinyl record ?.

"Well, this is strange ... but music is music," I say, shrugging and taking it.

Suddenly I realize what the object's capabilities are.

I turn my tablet into a computer and open a text file, starting to write.

"After Xander saves this file, he will transcend the very concept of existence and non-existence, amplifying his powers to such an extent that he can rival or even surpass all those who have been transported with him to Earth, guaranteeing him to win any battle and successfully pass any event ", I write.

In the end, I save the file, a grin appears on my face as the reality around me begins to shatter.

Everyone can perceive a frightening power to begin to manifest itself, only to vanish in an instant.

I opened the doors of the bar, a bright light behind me.

"Hello, lizard girl ... and weird guy"

Overlord775 said:
andfifthteenmoreblessings

"I will, though if thoust does require anything out of me, I will provide"

Jacky says
"Do you have any blessing requests tho? I could work with that."

"Hey, Yobo, can you bless me with the most powerful emphatic manipulation possible? As a five star man, I deserve it."

Faruel1998 said:
"Have you seen my wife go to these parts? She is rather distracted and tends to get lost rather easily," the old man chuckles.
"I dont think so but what does she look like?"

"Oi Xander I'mma need you to calm down or you're getting hit with the same seals Jacky did. And the dice are evil."

"You can do it, but if I were you ... I wouldn't do it," I say appearing behind him.

"Anyway, unlike your rude disciple, I won't bother the others chosen with stupid laws, rather ... quite the opposite ...", I say with a grin to then appear above the counter, opening my arms wide and tilting the bust slightly.

"Go and have fun, you all have free will! You all can destroy the planet or even the universe if you want ... but know that at the end of this show ... I will be the only one laughing"

"Aiyayai. You'd better ask your sponsor to remove that for you Xander."

I place the first three seals on Xander

Maverik observes from the screen what happened and then moves a hand.

The seals on Xander have been dissolved and the warning sheet appears at Yobo's feet.

Try it again and I swear I will send you to the coldest hole in existence.Think of your chosen ones and not intrude on my business.

The god of balance, through some complicated math, decides to put the first seal on Xander.

Xander's true abstract appearance changes the nature of his avatars from male to female, thus reversing the seal.

"Reality is anything I want," I say to Boris.

"Anyway, do you want to come with me? I have things to do ... and some of them are very funny," I exclaim with a grin.

"Oh yes, well, she's ... wait, I don't have a wife ... and who are you ... and how did I get here?" He murmurs to then leave.

[Sorry, but you lost my interest]

Faruel1998 said:
"Oh yes, well, she's ... wait, I don't have a wife ... and who are you ... and how did I get here?" He murmurs to then leave.

[Sorry, but you lost my interest]
[I dont ******* care, dont start an interaction then ******* stop]

"... alrighty then" Rito realises had already drank the whole bottle of whiskey decided to go back into the bar since he still wasnt feeling anything, after heading back inside he goes to get some more beer before noticing the frog girl just seating there so he walks over to her and asks "So whats up with this giant frog?"

"DOTH YE WISH TO SEEEEEE~?!" She yells out. The frog reptile she's sitting on just kinda sits there. Its probably asleep.

Cthulhu sees this shit and sits down to order a drink, looking at Dennis with a need to drink in his eyes.

Back