• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

"You know what? Speaking is wasted, I'll let you experiment," I say, laying a hand on the puppy's head.

Now he can perceive the feelings of others.

"Well, now listen to what she feels towards you," I say and then turn to the lizard woman.

"Hey, lizard woman, do you have feelings for the little dog?", I ask.

The frog loli finds a highly elevated place. "THIS WORKS." She yells out before looking around. She breeths in before preparing to do some magic shizz.

"At the risk of being brutal, you would practically say the same about a machine that gives you food as many times as you want"

Rito sighs as the conversation grows stale.

He then stands and walks to the bar to buy the full bootle of Whiskey before he starts to leave the Bar.

Eden watches everything in disappointment

He prays to his god

His god seems to be busy, leading him to appear some distance away from the frog loli's mountain

"Interesting."

The portal opens fully, and what comes out of it is trully s p o o k y.

Its 3-story building sized giant frog that is not a amphibian, but a reptile.

"Sure ... look, the bar is tiring me a little, are we going for a walk in the park? I know a lot of fun games," I say with a smile.

"Ta-da!" He says, laughing. "Boy, it is GOOD to be back!"

He then wandered into the bar. "I'VE RETURNED!"

Seal 8 Created: Puppy Eater

Back in the throne, to sadisfy the requirements of Seal 6 and 8, the Tall Lizard Girl teleports in a countless amount of puppies from the infinite worlds inside her law, which she squiftly and mercilessly murders and start feasting on their flesh and blood.

Law is changing again.

"Well, a lot of people are coming ... stranger than the previous ones," I murmur and then leave the bar holding Phaulius.

I immediately teleport to Central Park, sitting on a bench.

"Go get it!", I exclaim, throwing a frisbee for the puppy to take.

Stabnding outside the bar and drinking his Whiskey Rito looks up at the sky while thinking, Things are simply going to escalate from here... we'll eventually cause several mass genocides and massive amounts of destruction but... thats what the gods desired

Back