• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

Both the giant spooky frog loli and the giant reptile frog ribbit. The sheer force of the ribbit (mostly from the reptile frog) destroys a random universe. Woo.

Blessings unlocked

Blessing 1: Smell Manipulation

Blessing 2: Lizard Humanification

"I think not, but i'll check."

The Tall Lizard Girl checks if she has blood on herself.

New Blessings Aquired.

Blessing 3: Seal Breaker.

Blessing 4: To Share the Burden

Seal 3: Emotionlessness was nullified with Blessing 3

"No, you're it."

The tall lizard girl responds as she boops Boris on the nose, her voice having now emotions behind it.

"Eheheh"

The sensory smiles back, as she boops Boris on the belly.

Meanwhile, back at the throne, the true Tall Lizard Girl is having an existencial crisis because of having slauthered all those puppies.

The baseball launched by Xander reaches a distant universe, reaching a war-ravaged planet.

Pass the atmosphere and then be taken by a hand.

The one who took the ball looks at the numbers written on it.

"Finally ... he sent me the coordinates," he mutters.

With a simple gesture he creates a screen and sits on a throne.

"Alright boy, let's see what you learned from me," he grins.

@Drite

"Okay little guy, now that we're alone in this park ... do you know a secret?", I ask.

"My name is Jacky, what's yours ?"

The sensory responds.

Meanwhile, back in the throne world, the true tall lizard girl makes use her reality warping power to make so for every 10 puppies she has killed 15 will be created in to the multiverse under her law to replace them..

"Well ... I would say we can start with the first act", I grin, a tablet in my hands while sitting in a chair inside an empty theater.

"So, my copy is with the little dog ... everyone else is at the bar and ... oh well ... here's the first actor", I say, pressing a button on the screen.

@Psycho

You feel a hand beat on your back.

"Emh ... excuse me sir, could you help me?" Exclaims the voice of an elderly person behind you.

"Have you seen my wife go to these parts? She is rather distracted and tends to get lost rather easily," the old man chuckles.

Meanwhile, in the god zone...

"My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined." Said the Touhou god.

"This game is weak, let's make them stronger. It's clearly earned at this point." The God Of Transcendence said, shooting lasers at Philadelphia.

Everyone gains another character

Jacky bows down to her god, kneeling in a religious way, with her gaze at the ground in front of his feet.

"My almighty, it is a true honor to be in thy presence"

The Tall Lizard Girl says to the glorious avatar of Yobo.

Overlord775 said:
Jacky bows down to her god, kneeling in a religious way, with her gaze at the ground in front of his feet.

"My almighty, it is a true honor to be in thy presence"

The Tall Lizard Girl says to the glorious avatar of Yobo.
"Imma just be keeping an eye on you then. Continue on with your day youstillhavetensealstogo"

Back