• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

"I don't know, maybe just send all the people here to a alternate world that no one can see"

"maybe I'll use them for plot points later because I care about canonicity"

"I need to get back the rats. They weren't supposed to exist in this plane of reality. Also I need to get that guy back."

The people who escaped the RP are teleported back.

New power arose within Jacky, which quickly increesed her Takyou from a mere level of 33 to a whopping 80, maybe even 90.

As this happened, her law grew stronger too, claiming back the universe that had been washed clean of it, thought it is different once again.

"Ah, I'm still part of the game," I exclaim, looking around.

"Oh well, the game continues", I shrug my shoulders and then go to Boris.

"Hey, follow me ... there's an old friend who wants to meet you," I say as I make my own copy.

Leaving the bar, Xander opens a portal for another multiverse.

You are both in a blood-red demonic dimension with floating rock islands.

In the distance you see the corpse of a demon the size of a planet and with a large spear stuck on its skull.

"Not so much," I exclaim, teleporting Boris to the base of the launch.

He can see a throne within walking distance of him.

"Hi Boris, it's been a long time since we've seen each others, " says a familiar voice.

The throne turns slowly, showing a small crystal in one hand.

"Hello old drunkard madman, do you still exasperate others?", He asks with a smile on his face.

"I put the law on this crystal and I can take it off, but I have a short memory ... what were the consequences for curing your madness?"

"Not really, I changed the rule replacing you with the crystal, if I remember correctly, treating your madness triggers the apocalypse, right?"

"Well, let's start then," exclaims Maverik, taking the crystal.

Meanwhile one of my copies sitting in the theater is sleeping, slowly the hand slips and presses a red button.

Suddenly the Earth in which he finds himself explodes, leaving the bar intact.

Back