• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

"I would be planning to create and finds objects trought the new powers I've gained, my Almighty."

The Tall Lizard Girl responds.

While everyone else was doing their own thing, Kiryu was minding his own business still in the bar in Philadelphia. The chimera was nonchalantly having a drink of water as he sat by the counter, relaxing contentedly in spite of everything that was happening.

"Uh hello yes I am the representetive of the Isekai gods, here to check up on the game cause the gods got bored with this one."

"Just make it quick, I don't have a lot of time. Is that fine? Alllllllllllrighty then!" He spoke, fairly fast too.

Turning to the man "Wasnt one of those gods like just here? Why would you need to be here when a God was just here"

The doors of the bar opens wide.

"Wait! First I have to do something!", I exclaim and then go to the man.

"Can you sign here?", I ask, showing him a sheet.

"Yeah, one god was just here from your perspective, but we live on Jeremy Bearimy time, so it's different."

"Yeah I'll sign." The man says, the paper having a signature without them moving.

I take the contract with a smile.

"Magnificent! I am no longer a part of this universe! Including also the cat and the dog! Goodbye!", I exclaim and then take Snuggles and Phaulius and teleport myself to another multiverse.

Snuggles goes back to the bar and walks up to the man. After looking him in the eye for a second he scratches his face.

"Oh hey Yobo. You got demoted from the higher pantheon of Isekai gods. They told me to tell you that."

Back