• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

Eden vanishes from the bar, his true form sitting in the twilight beach and watching reality from outside the reach of the throne

Paul Frank said:
Eden vanishes from the bar, his true form sitting in the twilight beach and watching reality from outside the reach of the throne
Eden feels something teleport to his left side.

"What are you doing here, in the Twilight Beach Jacky?" Eden asks the lizard girl

"Aren't you the current throne god, shouldn't you be there?"

"I like this place, it's very pretty."

"A perfect, shining marble, outside and beyond all of existance and of all boundaries, completly unbound by any outside influance."

The tall lizard girl then makes a pause, gazin toward the orizon of the twilinght ocean, then she turns towards Eden.

"Being the throne god is great and all, but sometimes you just need a break."

"Well, this place is nice, that much is true." He says, looking towards the ocean again

"And I guess breaks are good to have as the throne god, it can be boring sometimes."

The people who would have been caught in Bansenjin, before he left for the beach, are transported to the castle made by the creation dream, where they stay, unresponsive while they live out their dreams.

Jacky goes back to looking at the ocean too.

"Did you come here for a similar reason, or is there something else that bringed you in this place ?"

The tall lizard girl asks him.

"In a way I guess. It was both to take a break from what I was doing, and to avoid putting too many people in Bansenjin for now. Since it's outside the reach of the throne, most people can't come here."

"Quite the noble deed."

The tall lizard girl nods in approval.

"By the way Eden, know who that radiant blossom over them is ? She's quite the sight to behold."

Jacky asks him, referring to the golden haired woma standing on the beach a few hundred meters away from the two of them, starring at the twilight ocean, not having noticed their presence yet.

"She was a kind girl, although she was cursed, any who touched her would have their head removed from their shoulders. Due to this, she was eventually put to death, her soul was so powerful however, that she was able to ascend as a Gudou god. The issue is that she was an incomplete Gudou god, which caused her to end up here, in this beach where she sings to herself alone."

"That's very unfortunate, she deserves better than that, would there be anything we could do to help her situation ?"

"We could switch her nature to one more similar to ours, and make her a hadou god. Alternatively, we could try to make her become a full gudou god, or you can try to just take her out of here to the normal world, although that probably wouldn't be the smartest idea."

"To do that, we need to change her personality in a way, make her want to spread her law, or her wish, over more people, rather than keeping it to herself. So I guess a good way to start that would be to talk to her and gain her trust, afterwards, we can start setting conditions to lead to her switch."

Jacky gets up.

"I'll go say hi to Marie then."

She tells Eden, as she begins walking towards the singing goduo goddess.

@Back in the multiverse

Because of the increese of power and change of abilities of Jacky, the law has changed, with the more apperent effect of it being an increese of 5000% of the number of monarchistic countries.

My theater copy raises an eyebrow at the message the isekai gods sent him.

"Uh ... the show is already over," he exclaims, getting up and clutching a ball of light in his hand.

He immediately communicates telepathically with all the others.

"Guys, apparently the isekai gods have given me the authority to destroy the whole show ... and since I am magnanimous I will give you the opportunity to abandon this multiverse before it is completely erased by me ... or if you want , you can die with it, even if it's not worth it, "he explains as portals appear in front of each of the players.

"This is harrasment and I'm calling my dad." The giant frog loli pulls out a phone starts rapidly pressing random buttons, she then throws it on the ground and summons her dad.

Yog-Sothoth is summoned into the universe, destroying the universe, the multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, the bigger multiverse that contained that multiverse, etcetera.

Everyone is dead.

"How was your day?" Yog asks to the one remaining being, that being the frog loli.

"Goodbye and thanks for the applause!" Exclaims the copy, breaking the sphere of light.

In less than an instant, the multiverse collapses on itself, destroying itself in every possible level and killing everyone in it.

Athanox hears a multiverse turn off.

"Pff,boring ..."

Back