• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

The puppy became happy, then The God of Borks speak to Phaulius

"Bork, bork, bork bork bork. Bork!"

The puppy than became sad

"Why you lie to me hooman? That is to evil ;("

"Hey, moderates the language, little one, do you lick your mother's face with that tongue?" I exclaim in a severe tone.

@Yobo

[Thanks god owo]

Lizard Girl sends in a direct sensory avatar in the world beyond her law, since she feels lonely.

As she arrived at the bar, she feels the dog's sadness thanks to her senses beyond the 5 normal ones

"Puppo of the cute, i have felt your wish to come back in the domain of my law, thoust are gladly welcome in."

The sensory says while gently rubbing the top of Phaulius's head with her left hand.

"Your reasoning is fallacious, you must understand that even if that shape is nice for you, for other people it is not, they might consider you strange or even a freak of nature", I say and then raise it to my eyes.

"Little one, I don't do this because I consider you strange with that form, I do it to make you appreciate your true appearance ... you are beautiful as you are, don't you see it?", I exclaim with a pleading tone.

@Psycho

"My god decided to inforce some changes upon me, though i do not resent them as they made me realize the istake of my way, to force a shape of my choosing upon other beings.."

"You see, now my law only affects those that are willing to be trasformed, while leaving the others untouched."

She explains.

@Faruel

"It's his choice to make, not yours."

"To add, most people actually like chibis, so he wouldn't be threated as an abomination."

The sensory says.

"Shut up hypocritical, you were the first to transform us like this ... it wasn't our choice, but yours alone," I say to the lizard woman.

@Faruel

"I don't care if it is hypocrital, i want to be cute"

@Over

"Are you sure that you can do that bufera hooman?"

The puppy says while looking at her

@Faruel

"I've seen the error of my ways and changed accordingly."

the lizard woman responds.

@Drite

"Yes, yes i can."

She responds while doing a gentle smile at the puppy.

So this is what happens when humans are given god-like powers? They argue about chibi forms in a bar?

The Tall Lizard Girl applies her law to the puppo, chibifing him on an Outerversal level.

Thought, she loses her emotions and her energy is changed in to demonic one, which is 300% spookier.

It seems her god didn't like her action or something.

Rito finishes his Whiskey and looks at it thinking ''That was good but... im not really feeling anything''.

I take the puppy in my arms.

"Little one ... the lizard woman has something wrong, it doesn't give me a good feeling", I whisper.

"Shes lost her emotions... it seems I was right, her god is messing with her" Rito says in a more serious tone.

"Oh, it's true ... you can't feel the emotions, but I do ... and she's not feeling anything," I say even more worriedly.

New Seals implemented:

Seal 5: Commadament of Truth

Seal 6: Order of Vampirism

Seal 7: Senseless Night

@Junko

"Hello to you too, though you are an amphibian, not a reptile."

The lizard girl blankly responds

Back