• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

"..."

Dennis gave the reality-warping batter a thumbs up.

The smol lizard reinforces the defenses of the throne by using the memories of the Old Hadou Gods, making so if anyone else tried to attack would be assaulted by around a dozen laws.

Frank zones out due to dementia. "Wait, did the piece of shit take the bat from me? Gimme it back" Frank snatches the bar from Dennis and goes on the toilet. He comes back out carrying about 3 wet rats with his hand. He also appears to be dripping. He laughs "New plan, I get these rats, I hit em- then O use the shock waves to **** up shit bags that aren't rats, in physiology at least"

Rito finishes his beer as he chuckles and says "Damn... I wasnt expecting this to be so fun" he says as he keeps his distance from the others.

Snuggles rubs against the human's leg, walking away from the dog in the process.

Yessss, that's the spot.

Rito orders some more beer and some of these cut potatoes (French Fries).

He then once again looks over everyone while slightly shaking his head What a truely odd group of people

Smol Lizard, having finishes the defenses, as his law encompasses all of creation, causing everybody that run away in that one universe to be turned back in to chibis

[Sorry but not sorry Faruel]

"Aww, you are so adorable", I exclaim with a smile and then create a ball for Phaulius that I throw immediately afterwards.

For Snuggles instead a pen with a led light, projecting a red dot in the middle of his paws

the laser pen moves by itself, moving the red dot away from Snuggles a few steps.

I get up and go to Phaulius, sitting in front of him and taking him in my arms, the ball becomes a rubber bone that sounds every time it is bitten.

Frank realised murder is happening without him and he doesn't want to get in an outer dimensional discussion, so he waits patiently

Rito notcing hes still Chibi grows annoyed and steps outside of the bar.

"Tsk, I just wanna drink my beer in peace" He says as a large golden lance appears in his right hand.

"O Spear of Longinus, find your Divine target and Bath them in the Golden Beasts infinite love bringing them to Valhalla" Rito then releases the Spear from his grasp.

Longinuslanze Testament's goes nowhere since Rito didn't actually aim for anything and had just randomically throwed his weapon.

Though, LLT washes away laws, so it removed the Law of Smol from that universe, nullifing it's effects.

"Hmm, it seems I havnt quiet gotten a hang of Longinus yet... either way that irretating Law is gone" Rito says as Longinus returns to his hand before disappearing and Rito returns to the bar.

Noting that I'm back to normal, I look at Rito.

"Hey, thanks, buddy! To repay you, I offer you everything you want to drink, I'll pay!", I say with a smile.

"Aww, don't be sad, you're cute like that ... do you want a bowl of fresh milk?", I ask the little puppy with a smile.

"Free beer? Great" Rito says with a chuckle as he heads back to his table and starts to drink and eat his cut potatoes.

Frank goes to buy some publicity for the destruction of the moon, paying for advertisements at a shady place. Things go awry fairly quickly, with the people he's buying advertisements from actually being terrorised. Long story short, Frank accidentally saves the day and this leads to him convincing everyone to make him the dictator back. Frank comes back tithe pub in a large bullet proof limousine. "Change of plan Dennis, you're out of business, and I'm in it!"

Because of the sheninigans of Yobo, Jack (Smol Lizard) is now Jacky (Lizard Girl).

Lizard Girl
Which also causes her Law to start changing.

Eden continues watching the bar from where he is, he chuckles when he sees the crazy man pull up in a limousine

With a snap of fingers, I replace the puppy's thoughts about its chibi form with those of eating a succulent steak

A calm bork can be heard

"Bork"

Suddenly, the thoughts about steak were casted into the original caster, while the Puppy becames sad again for not having his chibi form

"Zhizn' ain't fair ;(" The dog than sadly wheeze

I give an annoyed sigh and then return the dog to the chibi form.

But for me and everyone else it will look like a normal dog

Back