• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anarchy In The UK Thread 1 of 1

"There seems to be a big dispute about what characters you want to look like" Frank responds. "Anyways, what do you want to do here, and why are you accommodating them Dennis?"

"Well gentlemen, I have to do something ... I'll be right back," I say, to get up and leave the bar.

Soon after I teleport myself to the moon.

"Well well well, as my master had said ... you can't reason with superhumans, the best you can do is to make them believe they have control ... so, let's give them a playground", whisper, for then hold out my hands, my eyes shine from red to gold as I manipulate reality, enveloping the entire planet with a light that only I can see.

In an instant it vanishes, showing the Earth as if nothing had changed it.

With a grin, I teleport myself back to the bar, drinking my drink.

Bold of you to assume, Shiki.

"...that person just teleported away, and back. Huh." Dennis commented casually, shrugging. Didn't affect him.

"Weird shit going on here, anyway- er Dennis" Frank leans on to the counter."You know we could make a goldmine from these guys, you got any ideas how to manipulate them?"

"Frank! Where the hell have you been? Someone's going to destroy the moon, and we're not going to make any money off of it!" He exclaimed, stepping towards the short and stout old man.

"Really? Alright, we've got to sell some psychic mumbo jumbo, like the one your sister is into. We'll say the moon is going to be destroyed, pay for a shit ton of publicity and when it does explode we'll have enough to do anything we want"

"...Wait, that's not a bad idea, Frank. If we predict the doomsdays before they happen, we can make a to of money." Dennis stopped to think for a moment, waving a finger in the air.

"...And as it turns out, women make some interesting decisions at the end of the world. You know, due to the implication."A slight grin crossed his face as he pondered the concept.

"What implication? Er, you know it doesn't matter- you go set up a bunker for when shit goes down and I'll go buy us some money!"

"...how am I suppose to make a bunker, I have no money."

"Well, I ain't giving you any of my money- you lazy freeloader! You go get some yourself! See I made all my money myself, you just leech the coins out of me!" Frank storms out of the bar after taking Charlie's rat beater for protection

I teleport the cat in my arms and then go near the puppy.

"All right, you two, be friends ... and if you behave well, I'll give you some tuna," I say to the cat.

Snuggles sits down obediently next to the dog.

"Meow"

Alright. Look at me, look at how friendly I'm being with that mutt.

"W- Hey! Get back here, Frank!" He shouted as Frank stormed out the door. "...God dam it." He swore, slamming a hand against the bar.

"And now I look like a goddamn chibi person?!?"

Frank was trying to stack his brain about how he used to do pr when he was a businessman, "Shit, I better ask Dennis" he goes back to the pub. "Ahem" Frank coughs as if I was clearing is through to make a speech, he doesn't fully unclog it and takes a drink. He starts u controllably coughing until he starts spraying mucus in the floor. "Ahem, er- Dennis? How do I do pr shit?"

"You..."

"Frank, what the hell are you doing?"

Frank may now notice that they all looked like ******* chibi characters, thanks to a certain rat.

"Huh, well I assume you don't like our change of appearance now, let me solve that" Frank goes up to the outer dimensional rat and hits it on the head with Charlie's bat and attempts to steal the Rat's kidneys.

"Jesus Christ Frank-"

"...well, at least we're back to normal."

"I seem to have god like powers now. I should tell Charlie about this- oh wait, Charlie died in the mass chibi panic. Well then, tell me how to find PR"

Eden heads off the the supernal realm, manipulating concepts and using his plot and fate control that extends over all realities and dimensions, manipulating the hyper narrative to bring back the Lizard Man who was hit by the bat.

"How about a bet? If I can't throw a ball out of the planet I'll give you what you want, but if I can ... I'll give you what you want"

Dennis was already making a blog post about it.

Also, Dennis grabs the bat and smacks the rat again.

The rat is now protected by the plot powers of the hyper narrative causing harm to avoid them

1-A Bat smashes the narrative and the rat.

"You can revive them now, just wanted to give it a final shot."

Plot twist, the oen that was getting attacked wasn't Jack, but his sensory, Grey Rat.

The smol lizard calls upon the memories of the throne to use Netsiv Melakh and reduce Dennis a pillar of salt.

I approach Dennis, taking the bat from his hands.

"I'll bring it back to you in a moment," I say, then leave the bar.

I create a ball on which I write something and then lift it.

I hold the bat firmly, bend my legs and, turning my pelvis, hit the ball, throwing it well past the atmosphere, piercing the space and time.

Showing a satisfied grin, I return to the bar.

"Here, this is yours," I say to the bartender, giving him back the bat.

Back