• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Analyzing Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach nulling Ichibe's ability is PIS. He activated the Almighty after Ichibe wrecked him. He should have been dead.

0610-005
0610-006
If Ichibe's ability was taken off of him after the activating of Almighty, then so should have Aizen's KS. There is no excuse for this. It's either:
  • It's PIS that Yhwach was able to invalidate Ichimoji's ability afterwards.
  • Yhwach invalidatibg abilities is contradicted.
  • Yhwach can't invalidate abilities that have no physical form.
It's one of these.

AppleLord said:
Still better quality scan. **********'s looks sloppy.

KS was activated on Yhwach for less than a couple seconds and then it's effect were instantly worn off. Besides it was already placed on Yhwach prior to him gaining The Almighty.there is nothing here to debunk.

Ichibe's case is different Yhwach was supposed to die but he nulled the existence erasure and name manipulation hax. You can't compare this at all to Aizen since Yhwach himself stated he needs to see and to see it he understands it, therefore, nullifying it. All this means is Almighty can't null TP placed on him prior to Almighty activation which is already on his profile.

Frantzy12 said:
KS was activated on Yhwach for less than a couple seconds and then it's effect were instantly worn off. Besides it was already placed on Yhwach prior to him gaining The Almighty.there is nothing here to debunk.
Ichibe's case is different Yhwach was supposed to die but he nulled the existence erasure and name manipulation hax. You can't compare this at all to Aizen since Yhwach himself stated he needs to see and to see it he understands it, therefore, nullifying it. All this means is Almighty can't null TP placed on him prior to Almighty activation which is already on his profile.
Ichibe's Ichimonji ability was on him prior ato him activating Almighty. That debunks any notion of KS still being on Yhwach until that last battle.

And you're still not getting it. YHWACH ACTIVATED THE ALMIGHTY AFTER ICHIMONJI WAS USED ON YHWACH!!!

Not before....not during.....AFTER!

Saying KS works because Yhwach didn't have Almighty activated when he first met Aizen is blatantly ignoring he was already affected by Ichimonji before he activated ALMIGHTY.

Meaning it's PIS for him to Null ANYTHING used on him prior.

KS isn't the same as Ichimonji's immediate effect, Aizen simply planted the illusion on Yhwach and waited to activate it. All this has been discussed over the past 3 years.

Literally everything in this enitre thread is just restated information,except the possibility that each pupil represents a different power.

AppleLord wrote:

• Negated that Existence Erasure kido. (I am a bit on the side that Ichibei didn't finish his attack, than give Yhwach null to existence erasure.)
  • Negated Aizen's Regenerationn. (Couldn't regen his arm)
I'm pretty sure Aizen had his arm in the epilogue, also wich existence erasure kido?

SunGodAttun said:
AppleLord wrote:
  • Negated that Existence Erasure kido. (I am a bit on the side that Ichibei didn't finish his attack, than give Yhwach null to existence erasure.)
  • Negated Aizen's Regenerationn. (Couldn't regen his arm)
I'm pretty sure Aizen had his arm in the epilogue, also wich existence erasure kido?
Aiden's arm is never shown fully in the epilogue, but we do know that his regen is very fast and he didn't get the arm back during the fight.

AppleLord said:
1.Negated Ichigo's Gran Rey Cero which is a power that bends space.

2.Negated Orihime's powers and they don't work on what the Almighty affects.
1.scene pls cuz i am not seeing any bends space

2.wrong it was Orihime who fail to fix damage done by Almighty

samd as how she fail to save ichigo when ulquiorra almost killed him

Omimi just stop. If you have no truthful input then don't give input at all.

Orihime couldn't save Ichigo because Ulquiorra straight up killed him.

Yhwach didn't kill him, he just damaged him and negated her Causality Manipulation with The Almighty. Don't try to give false information.

u better stop shouting at me

this is your 3rd time shouting at me /calling me troll/ordering me to stop posting in 1 day

Then don't try to insert false information into a CRT. Again, if you don't have anything to add to this thread you can unfollow it. Anyhow I'll move on now.

i am not inserting any false information unlike u i dont use headcanon over manga

i will give my opinion as much i want who are u to stop me

Omimi said:
i am not inserting any false information unlike u i dont use headcanon over manga

i will give my opinion as much i want who are u to stop me

Nobody here is using headcanon expect for you. Show me proof that Orihime failed to protect Ichigo whenever she literally did.

Also, Yhwach didn't negate Existance Erasure. Ichibei never finished. I believe the gun is being jumped with the Regen Negation.

Aizen didn't have a hole in his chest after Yhwach got sliced.

I agree with the Existence Erasure through Ichibei, but the Regen Negation I would disagree with. I think Aizen later regenerated his injuries, I can't recall if it's stated in the Novel that he's fine after all.

Aizen's has a black outfit on with a scarf that hides his backside. From the angle drawn the hole can't be seen by the reader.

I was the first to mention about Ichibei not finishing. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Also, you guys are just denying the fact KS would have been removed from Yhwach along with Ichimonji.

You either accept this or label it as PIS that he was able to invalidate Ichimonji. Almighty doesn't work backwards, this much is proven un his statement.

There is no "KS is different". That's BS, and you know it. What proves this also is the fact that if Yhwach was still affected by KS, Aizen wouldn't have to worry about Ichigo arriving and release KS before he got there.

The way I see it's either:

• The Ichimonji situation is PIS, which is why KS still worked.
  • Yhwach's Almighty having ability immunity is contradicted due to KS working on him
  • KS working on Aizen is PIS
  • Almighty doesn't protect ahainst abilities that have no physical form like KS
I feel you guys are trying twist the situation to have it both ways, and that's not cool.

I have a third option, the Almighty Power Null has a limit. It can't simply remove KS. The only way to escape KS is by touching Aizen's sword before the ritual, and he can't remove it since there is no future where Yhwach touches that blade in the past.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I agree with the Existence Erasure through Ichibei, but the Regen Negation I would disagree with. I think Aizen later regenerated his injuries, I can't recall if it's stated in the Novel that he's fine after all.
This is very important, can you link where is stated that he regenerated? Been fine doesn't do it since he is already immortal.

@Final

1.Why assume Ichimonji is the PIS and not KS?

2. 1 instance of contradiction =/= definite weakness

3. ?

4.Shirafude Ichimonji's ability is to Rename something along with his own passive name curse both have no physical form, yet Yhwach is capable of nullifying them.

@Omini

The scan you're trying to use is right before the Ichigo vs Grimmjow fight, she healed Ichigo

The Second he was already dead trying to protect her

You're taking things out of context.

AppleLord said:
I have a third option, the Almighty Power Null has a limit. It can't simply remove KS. The only way to escape KS is by touching Aizen's sword before the ritual, and he can't remove it since there is no future where Yhwach touches that blade in the past.
Nothing about KS puts it above Ichimonji in the way you're pushing. In that same token, I can say within Bleach, there is no way to Regain your memories/powers once Covered in It's Ink head to toe (Yhwach did so, but that's only when his sword was covered. Not himself.

The Almighty allows him to invalidate all abilities he knows.

• How does he know who he is, what his powers are or is even alive after having all of that stripped away and rewritten in to that of an ant's then slammed by a 6-B attack all before activating Almighty?
It makes no sense, but KS is unable to invalidated over a technicality that's far inferior to The Almighty?

I see and understand your argument, Applelord, but it's still nonsensical in my eyes. If he invalidates an ability that he shouldn't be able to in the first place, it shouldn't matter what KS's Requirements are. On top of this, what Aizen says to Ichigo after they kill Yhwach negates the notion of him NOT using KS before Ichigo arrived. I'll pull the scans.

Hst master said:
@Final
1.Why assume Ichimonji is the PIS and not KS?

2. 1 instance of contradiction =/= definite weakness

3. ?

4.Shirafude Ichimonji's ability is to Rename something along with his own passive name curse both have no physical form, yet Yhwach is capable of nullifying them.
It's a possibility. I even state as such. But Ichimonji unlike KS works through Ink. (And Touch, but we're not talking about that aspect).

Hax can't be scale like you're doing. Either you have resistance to something or you don't. That's the very definition of NLF. What we do have is KS working on Yhwach while Ichibei's power failed. Like Aizen said before in the series is a matter of who is stronger. Aizen handles his own with a Yhwach that got x2 power boost than the one Ichibei got destroyed in a second after awakening the Almighty. You may not want to believe it, but facts are that by feats Aizen >> Ichibei.

@Applelord

Yhwach when he Stormed SK is roughly equal to Ichibe.

The Yhwach who fought Aizen is stronger than Aizen. This has nothing to do with Aizen vs Ichibe or anything.

I read the viz scans of them talking, and I now agree with you. But It's not because of needing to touch Aizen's blade, but because KS unlike Ichibe's ink, has no physical form. He can't "Know" about something he can't see, thus no immunity to it.

Hst master said:
@Final
Even if it doesn't have a physical form, he can still see the future where it's activated/used.
Not quite. Aizen doesn't telegraph when he uses it. And because it's not physical, all Yhwach would see is Aizen standing standing there.

It becomes a Shinji situation...

Aizen: "When were you under the impression I wasn't using KS?!"

It's The Almighty, he sees countless amounts of futures so he'd be able to see a future where he avoids it. Now if it ****** him over before he had the Almighty like Aizen did then yeah it'd effect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back