• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Anyways i request this thread be reopened so we can continue it

this thread can be lock now since its already applied

Anyways i request this thread be reopened so we can continue it
One last input about this matter (any further disagreement that we may have, you're more than invited to tell me about on my wall) so that neither sound floody:

Your thread misuses the "Death Battle!" tag and you also created two, both are advised not to do to avoid misleading while using them from the wiki (minor points first)

The difference between the match you propose and what we already have on the wiki and forum is
-starting distance
-bloodlusted (referred to as "BL" from now on)
-speed unequalization
-authorizing Ram's shackles

Solving the distance and ≠ speed problems at once: they don't matter. I equalized the speed on the match I proposed for, quoting myself:
Speed is = to avoid problems.
Since I didn't know much about this verse and didn't want to listen something like "book x chapter y has 0,001m/s faster Ram therefore she outspeeds"...but on our standards we'd not have that problem! Quoting both profiles:
Speed: At least Supersonic (Kept up with Rai, comparable to Crusch and Ram)
Speed: At least Supersonic (Comparable to Rem)
So they're comparable to each other and equalized or not this...doesn't matter. Also the starting distance came from being little more than a second of distance to little less than a second...yeah, wow.

Authorizing the shackles is very similar as they...just weren't restricted in any point.

BL'ing both girls make this just the same as before except changing the victory condition from outstamina'ing the other to a death battle...not taking off Ram's stamina problem by any means...so instead of Ram being eventually tired and yay rem won, Rem would end her...how am I so sure of this? Simple!

We had the highly regarded as knowledgeable in this verse and Admin @Celestial_Pegasus on the thread and also a statement directly from the author was brought forth by @Zabazab , who is also known as knowledgeable in the verse, already telling us that Ram only wins on a impossible condition

Q: Rem vs Ram, with both of them in peak condition, which one is stronger?

A: Rem. If you meant ‘with intact horns’, then Ram. - Q&A37 Rem & Ram

TL;DR: New conditions presented do not chsnge the outcome of the battle, that was previously discussed on this forum. Therefore this thread should not be reopened.

I again invite @SatellaTheWoE to my profile wall if further discussion is needed from his point of view to not flood more this thread with this, imo very much solved, matter.

this thread can be lock now since its already applied
Done

Hello, following the agreement of this thread, can you unlock the following profiles:

Flash (Post-Flashpoint)

Flash (Wally West) (Rebirth)

Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Rebirth)

Nekron

Captain Atom (Post-Flashpoint)

Mandrakk the Dark Monitor

The Thought Robot

The Monitors (DC Comics)

The Monitor

Anti-Monitor

The World Forger

The Ultra-Monitor

Perpetua

The Batman Who Laughs

Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint)

Doctor Manhattan

Highfather

Black Racer

Lightray

Kalibak

Anti-Life Equation

Orion (DC Comics)

The Hands (DC Comics)

The Great Darkness

Barbatos

Dream of the Endless

Mister Mxyzptlk

Bat-Mite

Monitor-Mind The Overvoid

The Source

The Presence
Done. Thank you 😊

As stated earlier rhe win cons this time are different and Ram will be wiling to use her amps this time (which didn't happen previously) along with Rams more lethal options becoming available to her
For those reasons i would like this thread to be reopened as its under completely different conditions and has the potential to have a different result than previously

Request for closing
because of Amphibia profile revision.

Request for closing
because of Amphibia profile revision.
Closure needed.
All done

Please close these profile before someone vandalize it again

Closure needed.

Closure needed.
Done

please open this profile so I can place the references well

please open this profile so I can place the references well
done

Please, close this and this. It's a stomp.
I applied the locks
Idk where this thread supposed to be, Q&A , v/s or fun and games, thread looks like q&a to me but move where ever mods think it fits
Moved thread
Request for closing this
because it is concluded and added
Locked as well.

Last edited:
Back