• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Richie Kirsch VS Lois Lane (My Adventures With Superman) (0-8-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richie would probably fair better here without using his voice changer tbh

So, from a glance, it seems like;

Ap/Durability: Lois

Speed: Richie

LS: Richie

Hax/Variety: Richie

Combat Skill: Ehhhh? Both aren't too great at combat

Intelligence: Lois

Lois takes AP, Durability, and Intelligence

Richie takes LS, speed, and hax

However, it's worth noting that Richie has piercing damage and Lois has acrobatics, meaning they can kinda overlap with AP and speed

Lois should be able to win this. They start in melee range per SBA so Richie won't be able to stealth her. They are roughly the same in terms of combat skill and Ghostface has a knife but that won't be enough to save him from a 3.4x AP difference (375 J Vs 1288 J), especially since most of his kills come from defenseless victims who were also caught off guard. Lois has acrobatics that were good enough to avoid gunfire so he'll have trouble hitting her. Her intelligence may also allow her to use her handcuffs in a smart way like restraining Ghostface to a tree or something then just beat the crap out of him.
Also, they're fighting in the middle of Central Park, an environment that Lois should be more familiar with and can make her way around more easily (She can potentially even escape Ghostface for a bit despite his speed advantage). Only way I see Richie winning is if he does hit and run with his speed advantage and stealth but Lois can probably break his kneecaps.

Last edited:
Lois should be able to win this. They start in melee range per SBA so Richie won't be able to stealth her. They are roughly the same in terms of combat skill and Ghostface has a knife but that won't be enough to save him from a 3.4x AP difference (375 J Vs 1288 J), especially since most of his kills come from defenseless victims who were also caught off guard. Lois has acrobatics that were good enough to let her avoid gunfire so he'll have trouble hitting her. Her intelligence may also allow her to use her handcuffs in a smart way like restraining Ghostface to a tree or something then just beat the crap out of him.
Counted.

Yeah, I think Lois takes this. Richie is like, the most pathetic Ghostface when it comes to the whole killing people thing. If it were Amber, Wayne, or Roman, I would say that they'd be able to use their skill and advantages in a meaningful way, but Richie just... doesn't really have much going for him

I do think he has a chance though. He has better speed and stealth, meaning he could theoretically run off somewhere and lose line-of-sight

I do wanna ask what Lois' combat skill is like. If she doesn't fight at all, I think Richie can outskill her in a direct confrontation. He's pathetic, but he at least managed to kill Wes, attack Sam, and later had Sidney and Sam basically at his mercy. Sam and Sidney are both fairly comparable to Lois I would imagine (lacks combat skill but is intelligent), and Richie had them both at one point

Probs gonna vote Lois tho

I do wanna ask what Lois' combat skill is like. If she doesn't fight at all, I think Richie can outskill her in a direct confrontation. He's pathetic, but he at least managed to kill Wes, attack Sam, and later had Sidney and Sam basically at his mercy. Sam and Sidney are both fairly comparable to Lois I would imagine (lacks combat skill but is intelligent), and Richie had them both at one point

Probs gonna vote Lois tho
You can just look at her profile. She fought some goons, one of which was armed with a taser.

You can just look at her profile. She fought some goons, one of which was armed with a taser.
Not to say that she has encountered villains much more dangerous than Scream casts such as the robots and Mr. Mxyzptlk. Though defeating them is Superman's work, she is not completely helpless when encountering them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back