• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Creation of the Avenger and Psychopath Hero page (Fukushuu wo Koinegau)

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️The following verse contains scenes that may be inappropriate in several ways, which may include (Pedophilia, Necrophilia, Rape, Physical and psychological torture, Nudity, etc.), so follow at your own risk⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I made this page about the avenging hero's verse, I honestly didn't expect the verse to be so strong, so I need approval to post it, especially taking into account the theme of the work

The work literally fits into level 3

Redo of Healer is literally a hentai in disguise, its focus is entirely sexual (even explicit sexual organs appear), unlike Fukushuu which is all censored and its focus is simply on revenge involving mental torture, sexual content appears but is always censored and was never the focus of the work, it's just a heavy ecchi

Well, redo of healer had r*pe in it so I'm not sure if involving these stuff would be not allowed. If focus of the story is his revenge than sexual content then might be? If it promotes such actions then might be not? I'm not sure overall.

I read Raul's novel.

So far it has

Gore
Nudity
Torture and Cannibalism
2 Explicit Rape scene around chapter 80+ (censored on the manga sites)

There is a disgusting scenes such
as the princess corpse being festered with insects and maggots to the point I nearly vomitted

although I'll agree the main focus is more about raul being a demented edgelord hellbent on revenge and torturing a bunch of edgy idiots who commit all kinds of crimes a 12 year can think off.

Only difference between this and Redo is that redo is a concealed hentai in disguise, this is just an edgefest.

Make what you will of it

I didn’t read through the entire article but looking at the AP section, it’s already incorrect. You’ll need to link a scan and reference to support that the God of Hell created and can destroy all of hell. Also, I’d appreciate more references but scans seems legitimate at glance nonetheless.

What about th Size of Hell ? wouldn't that be important ? (The Hell God does nuke all of Hell with an attack but raul stops it with his magic iirc)

I kind of disagree with scaling LS because of the reasoning
Yeah, this as well.

The following verse contains scenes that may be inappropriate in several ways, which may include (Pedophilia, Necrophilia, Rape, Physical and psychological torture, Nudity, etc.), so follow at your own risk
Strange way to start out, since it's already getting into borderline allowable content.

Nope, you cannot create a verse/character profile which contains sexual stuff, it's not allowed on this wiki.
You can contain sexual or general negative aspects along as its not the main fuss of the work. It's why Berserk or Akame ga Kill is allowed but not MGQ or Rance. An edgy Mary Sue self-insert story is just Redo of Healer, which is allowable.

For the profile to avoid another incident where Agnaa yells at me:
  • Between 18 years old isn't an age
  • Extrasensory perception: The scan does not support that eyes can see emotions, just through objects
  • Enhanced Senses: Without more context this is just him being snipped by an arrow. So it's not enough to justify this power
  • Immortality Type 2, 4 and 8 is justified. Type 5 doesn't seem to have support, since thr character is just being directly taken and resurrected which is why he doesn't follow the normal path
  • Petrification requires you to turn someone into stone. Just stopping them is paralysis
  • Stealth Mastery needs a justification
  • Sound manipulation is fine but the justification is worded awkwardly. It should just be "Can amplify or deafen someone's voice".
  • Power nullification needs actually evidence that the attack was nullified or zeroee out. Just blocking it cam be accomplished with his other abilities
  • Empowerment requires an active display of someone's strength increasing with an emotion. Just unlocking his powers isn't enough for the ability
  • There'd no evidence for direct biological manipulation, so it's just Madness Type 2
  • Fear Manipulation needs more evidence to it. A single panel of a man looking worried isn't enough
  • Portal creation needs its justification changed "Creates portals to your pocket dimensions". Doesn't make sense unless the reader has a pocket dimension
  • The Mumification scan is from the LN, while the rest of the scans for PA is from the manga and its also in Spanish or Portuguese
  • You have weapon creation listed twice, which leads me to believe you made a tabber for two different keys but it got messed up along the way
  • Spatial Manipulation is just portal creation. You need direct evidence he's warping space to get the rating
  • The BFR scan has him directly state that they just flew to another location. Which isn't BFR.
  • Statistics Manipulation has the same issue of being in another language and from another medium
  • The Regeneration Negation, Immortality Negation and EE will need more scans and it's justification rewritten sinc either reads weird and the scans themselves do not support all of the claimed Immortality/regen ratings
  • Resistance to Illusion Manipulation means the illusion can't work on you. Working but then figuring it out isn't a Resistance feat
  • His AP justification doesn't work. You would need to prove that Hell is universal in size and provide scans that the God of Hell can actually create/destroy it
  • His second key would need to be rewritten and as before the justification doesn't work
  • His Class K feat is in a different language and from a different source, so I don't think it can be used
  • There's no such thing as Class TN lifting strength
  • The feat of getting bigger isn't Class T without a calc and there's no Universal scaling to be had
  • His durability, assuming you can prove Hell's size, would be Universe level with barriers unless you can prove he scales to his own barriers
  • His stamina wouldn't be infinite. It would last as long as he can mentally handle a fight, so it's still superhuman
  • His range would need to be changed since he has a variety of powers and he's not big enough to get Extended Melee range
  • Half the intelligence section would probably fit into social manipulation rather than actually intelligence
If those are fixed I'd be fine with the profile

Enhanced Senses: Without more context this is just him being snipped by an arrow. So it's not enough to justify this power
The character literally looks at where the arrow will come from before it is launched, he allowed himself to be killed so he could go to the divine kingdom
Immortality Type 2, 4 and 8 is justified. Type 5 doesn't seem to have support, since thr character is just being directly taken and resurrected which is why he doesn't follow the normal path
It is not just a resurrection, it is specifically said that any being who dies goes straight to limbo where he will be judged by the God of Death whether he goes to hell, divine kingdom or resurrect, the protagonist himself by being a hero breaks this logic and Whenever he is "dead" (When I say "dead", it is because he himself can turn off his state of immortality so he can die) he can choose any of the 3 options I mentioned
Petrification requires you to turn someone into stone. Just stopping them is paralysis
He petrified them, just look at the feet of the citizens who will turn to stone, even the character already has paralysis induction and when he paralyzes people they don't appear with those same rock cracks
Power nullification needs actually evidence that the attack was nullified or zeroee out. Just blocking it cam be accomplished with his other abilities
The technique was nullified, the character suffers a fire attack and he disappears immediately when the protagonist stops him with his hands, in another moment when he suffers the same attack and he does not raise his hand the fire still continues around him
Empowerment requires an active display of someone's strength increasing with an emotion. Just unlocking his powers isn't enough for the ability
I understand, I looked for some type of power that is about the character gaining powers with emotions but I didn't find it, if you know which one would fit into this I would appreciate it if you could tell me

Fear Manipulation needs more evidence to it. A single panel of a man looking worried isn't enough
There are several moments in the work where characters when they see the protagonist are terrified, but now I don't have time to look for them, so I don't mind postponing the addition of this power for another time.

Portal creation needs its justification changed "Creates portals to your pocket dimensions". Doesn't make sense unless the reader has a pocket dimension
My native language is Portuguese so there may be some English errors in the profile since I use Google Translate, but the scans explain themselves, the protagonist can create portals for themselves or other people to access their dimensions

The Mumification scan is from the LN, while the rest of the scans for PA is from the manga and its also in Spanish or Portuguese
the manga adapts the LN, so both the material from the LN and the manga are canonical, but there are some things that were not adapted in the LN but that are canonical in the stories, which is the case of Mummification and Statistical Amplification that appear in a extra chapter that was not adapted into the manga

Spatial Manipulation is just portal creation. You need direct evidence he's warping space to get the rating
It's not just a portal, the protagonist at that time did not have the power to create portals to dimensions other than his own, he had to literally break space to reach Wendel who had teleported to a forest, and if you see it you can see that there are cracks and not a portal circle which is shown on occasions when the protagonist uses portals

The Regeneration Negation, Immortality Negation and EE will need more scans and it's justification rewritten sinc either reads weird and the scans themselves do not support all of the claimed Immortality/regen ratings
If you are referring to type 1 immortality, it can be found in the character's Stamina part, over 7 it is because Gods are neither living nor dead beings, they are mere eternal spirits that live in realms beyond the earth.

Resistance to Illusion Manipulation means the illusion can't work on you. Working but then figuring it out isn't a Resistance feat
You can use as resistance support the manipulation of the character's madness, which is also a kind of illusion and the protagonist resists

• His AP justification doesn't work. You would need to prove that Hell is universal in size and provide scans that the God of Hell can actually create/destroy it
  • His second key would need to be rewritten and as before the justification doesn't work
Explanations can be found in the character durability section. Hell is a realm created by the God of Hell to bring eternal torture to living beings, it is literally the same thing as the Divine Kingdom (Heaven) which is a white void that extends to infinity and which is also said to be a different space

• His Class K feat is in a different language and from a different source, so I don't think it can be used
  • There's no such thing as Class TN lifting strength
I can put a translation in the caption of the image as it is an important achievement for the profile that unfortunately did not appear faithfully in the manga

The feat of getting bigger isn't Class T without a calc and there's no Universal scaling to be had
Do you know anyone who can help me with this calculation? I have no idea how to calculate this

His durability, assuming you can prove Hell's size, would be Universe level with barriers unless you can prove he scales to his own barriers
The character was fighting and enduring serious attacks from this God, I left this barrier feat as it is a more interesting and explicit feat, but yes, it scales
His stamina wouldn't be infinite. It would last as long as he can mentally handle a fight, so it's still superhuman
This God only "got tired" because he never faced someone as mentally disturbed as Raul, his body remained 100% but his mind didn't because Raul was playing with his mind in those 3 days and unlike him, Raul doesn't have mental weaknesses so he doesn't have this weakness of this specific God

His range would need to be changed since he has a variety of powers and he's not big enough to get Extended Melee range
The character himself fights with swords, scythes, broomsticks (hence the Extended Melee), and the Universal was because, as already shown, the barrier he created went all the way to hell

Half the intelligence section would probably fit into social manipulation rather than actually intelligence
In fact, only about 30% of the justifications for intelligence have anything to do with manipulation, otherwise they are made up of intelligence at least "Gifted"

The character literally looks at where the arrow will come from before it is launched, he allowed himself to be killed so he could go to the divine kingdom
I'm not really seeing it. Which was my issue with the ability.
It is not just a resurrection, it is specifically said that any being who dies goes straight to limbo where he will be judged by the God of Death whether he goes to hell, divine kingdom or resurrect, the protagonist himself by being a hero breaks this logic and Whenever he is "dead" (When I say "dead", it is because he himself can turn off his state of immortality so he can die) he can choose any of the 3 options I mentioned
Your scan also mentions him going to the God of Love, who is the one that brings him back multiple times and draws him out in the first place. He even notes that he went there originally before he became a hero. So I'm not getting Type 5 from your scans.

He petrified them, just look at the feet of the citizens who will turn to stone
All their feet look normal to me. Additional evidence would be needed for gim to have that rating.

The technique was nullified, the character suffers a fire attack and he disappears immediately when the protagonist stops him with his hands, in another moment when he suffers the same attack and he does not raise his hand the fire still continues around him
That would need to be included in your album then, since as is it isn't a justification for power nullification.

if you know which one would fit into this I would appreciate it if you could tell me
It just wouldn't be listed. He unlocked his powers and after that he's been significantly stronger. Unless you make some base 10-C key there's no reason to include it.

the manga adapts the LN, so both the material from the LN and the manga are canonical, but there are some things that were not adapted in the LN but that are canonical in the stories, which is the case of Mummification and Statistical Amplification that appear in a extra chapter that was not adapted into the manga
I'd have to ask another mod, but I was under the impression that we basically only focused on one version rather than a composite profile.

It's not just a portal, the protagonist at that time did not have the power to create portals to dimensions other than his own, he had to literally break space to reach Wendel who had teleported to a forest, and if you see it you can see that there are cracks and not a portal circle which is shown on occasions when the protagonist uses portals
Cracks appearing aren't enough. You need a direct statement of the power affecting space to get spatial manipulation.

If you are referring to type 1 immortality, it can be found in the character's Stamina part, over 7 it is because Gods are neither living nor dead beings, they are mere eternal spirits that live in realms beyond the earth.
I was referring to everything. It should go "Scythe can erase gods, who are [Immortality Justifications".

I'm not saying it doest qualify, but the Immortality justifications would need to be included with them.

You can use as resistance support the manipulation of the character's madness, which is also a kind of illusion and the protagonist resists
I'm not sure what you mean here. But for the scene itself just figuring out its an illusion isn't a resistance showing.
Explanations can be found in the character durability section. Hell is a realm created by the God of Hell to bring eternal torture to living beings, it is literally the same thing as the Divine Kingdom (Heaven) which is a white void that extends to infinity and which is also said to be a different space
You would need scans to support the size claims. Just saying Hell is big and Heaven is big isn't enough for Low 2-C.

Do you know anyone who can help me with this calculation? I have no idea how to calculate this
That stuff has a page on the main wiki

The character was fighting and enduring serious attacks from this God, I left this barrier feat as it is a more interesting and explicit feat, but yes, it scales
I mean from the scan the Hell destruction thing was a God's ultimate attack that was specifically blocked. You would have to show that the God of Hell can strike with the same force for the character's durability to scale.

This God only "got tired" because he never faced someone as mentally disturbed as Raul, his body remained 100% but his mind didn't because Raul was playing with his mind in those 3 days and unlike him, Raul doesn't have mental weaknesses so he doesn't have this weakness of this specific God
He does have the same limitations, the difference being is that he's less susceptible to them. I guess you can keep it as infinite but it would be infinite as long as he can maintain his mentality.

The character himself fights with swords, scythes, broomsticks (hence the Extended Melee), and the Universal was because, as already shown, the barrier he created went all the way to hell
It would be extended melee with weapons then. On his own he has normal human range.

In fact, only about 30% of the justifications for intelligence have anything to do with manipulation, otherwise they are made up of intelligence at least "Gifted"
I wasn't complaining about the other 70%, just that a large portion of it seemed not relevant to intelligence.

I'm not really seeing it. Which was my issue with the ability.
The context basically is that the protagonist wanted to let himself be killed by this arrow so he could go to the Divine Kingdom (He turned off his immortality for this), his entire death had already been thought up by himself, so he already knew it was going to be killed by Teodora in that place (but obviously he wouldn't know from where), then we see him looking exactly at the place where Teodora was before she even released the arrow, don't be fooled by his surprised face, all of this is on purpose to give the feeling that his death was not on purpose to make Teodora happy to have her revenge
Your scan also mentions him going to the God of Love, who is the one that brings him back multiple times and draws him out in the first place. He even notes that he went there originally before he became a hero. So I'm not getting Type 5 from your scans.
So consider type 5 immortality taken away
All their feet look normal to me. Additional evidence would be needed for gim to have that rating.
I honestly don't know how to show more, you can literally see cracks on people's feet, it's exactly the same type of cracks as when the God of Hell petrifies Cristiana

Also
[Very good. Everyone pay attention. No one will be able to escape anyway. So give up]

I used my darkness magic to petrify everyone's feet.

[Please watch everything until the end. It's more exciting when there are many spectators]

[What's wrong…..I-I can't move…..my feet….my feeteeees]

[Someone help me! Curse! Move on!]

There is no use trying to resist.

Right now, they have lost their freedom.

Victoria is the only one who can move right now. (Volume 1- Chapter 1)

I was referring to everything. It should go "Scythe can erase gods, who are [Immortality Justifications".

I'm not saying it doest qualify, but the Immortality justifications would need to be included with them.
I will fix this

You would need scans to support the size claims. Just saying Hell is big and Heaven is big isn't enough for Low 2-C
[Where I am…..? oh I see. So I returned to that place]

Muttering to myself, I looked around slowly.

There was nothing, he was just surrounded by light.

The white world expanded infinitely.

This time I looked down and checked my appearance.

Despite having been badly injured, I no longer have any injuries.

[Well, that's right]

My voice that was hoarse had returned.

It's because my body was released into the real world, so it's natural.

The body I have now is like a fake one.

He had received that explanation in this place before.

[If I have returned, that means…..]

And when I was able to fully understand the situation—– (Volume 1- Prologue)

I mean from the scan the Hell destruction thing was a God's ultimate attack that was specifically blocked. You would have to show that the God of Hell can strike with the same force for the character's durability to scale.
The God of Hell created hell, that's in the scans

He does have the same limitations, the difference being is that he's less susceptible to them. I guess you can keep it as infinite but it would be infinite as long as he can maintain his mentality.
Do you agree with "Infinity" then?
It would be extended melee with weapons then. On his own he has normal human range.
Okay

I wasn't complaining about the other 70%, just that a large portion of it seemed not relevant to intelligence.
But the other 70% are valid for "Gifter" or "Genius" intelligence, I can take this part of the manipulation and leave it as "Social Influence", although his manipulation is not done through a power but rather through his talk
Cracks appearing aren't enough. You need a direct statement of the power affecting space to get spatial manipulation.
What do you suggest then?

I read the series. While the context is bad, it's like redo of healer and even more focused on revenge than anything else. I think it fits here. As for the ratings I saw nothing for hell being that big. Also how can his stamina be infinite because he is a god, while we saw the god of hell being tired faster than him?

his entire death had already been thought up by himself, so he already knew it was going to be killed by Teodora in that place (but obviously he wouldn't know from where),
I'm still not seeing that really being Enhanced Senses without better evidence of him noticing the person.

honestly don't know how to show more, you can literally see cracks on people's feet,
I didn't really see that. But the novel excerpt is enough for the power.
The white world expanded infinitely.
Personally I don't see this as enough for Low 2-C. This is just him looking at a white space after dying and adjusting to his senses.

The God of Hell created hell, that's in the scans
That's AP. I'm talking about striking strength.

you agree with "Infinity" then?
Superhuman, Infinite when confident

But the other 70% are valid for "Gifter" or "Genius" intelligence, I can take this part of the manipulation and leave it as "Social Influence", although his manipulation is not done through a power but rather through his talk
I don't disagree with the intelligence raring, I just disagreed with every listed as intelligence

What do you suggest then?
Just add it to portal creation

Personally I don't see this as enough for Low 2-C. This is just him looking at a white space after dying and adjusting to his senses.
This honestly doesn't even make sense, the place is simply a white void, he doesn't need to adjust his senses at all to see something because there is nothing there but an infinite whiteness, even before he mentioned the infinite world, he already gave descriptions of the place he was in, which shows that his senses were already normal, he dies and automatically and instantly regains consciousness in that place, he is specifically talking about the longevity of that world to obviously have the impact of showing how immense it was, especially because that is paradise (where all beings go when they die, they live for eternity there and never age, which also means that time-space occurs there in a different way)
That's AP. I'm talking about striking strength.
The protagonist literally resisted the final attack of this God, the barrier was so that the attack did not destroy hell and only focused on that place where they were

I'm still not seeing that really being Enhanced Senses without better evidence of him noticing the person.
Okay

Last edited:
The protagonist literally resisted the final attack of this God, the barrier was so that the attack did not destroy hell and only focused on that place where they were
That's still not striking strength. Striking Strength is how much force he physically outputs. To quote the page:
Striking Strength is the amount of physical force an individual can deal out in a single strike. In other words, it is the physical Attack Potency of an individual. It may or may not depend on Lifting Strength.

Striking strength describes the power behind the character’s physical blows. Generally, anything that has to do with the character’s actions instead of passively holding up weights is about this category. While lifting strength is a static value which can be measured in units of weight or mass, striking strength is different. It relies more on “action” which is a combination of speed and mass. As such, striking strength requires a whole different classification system.

For more specific information regarding the meaning of the terms, see our Attack Potency and Tiering System pages.

Please note that Striking Strength doesn't automatically scale from Attack Potency unless there are Feats suggesting otherwise. For example, if a character used their strongest energy blast to vaporize a city, it would only scale to their physical strength if they were able to harm opponents that can withstand the aforementioned energy blast, or vice-versa.
If he has UES or scales to his magic construct durability its fine, but it needs more reasoning than just Tier 2.

That's still not striking strength. Striking Strength is how much force he physically outputs. To quote the page:
oh, sorry, it's been so long that I forgot we were talking about physical strength, in this case I was referring to the protagonist's durability, but well, consider the physical strength removed

Back