• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Could this be renamed to "Jason Voorhees (Gun Media)"? The title it has now is a little questionable 'cause that's not the only F13 game titled Friday the 13th: The Game, the NES one is right there next to it, and this way it's more accurate and specific, referring to just the 2017 Gun Media game.
Since the tabber updated it to "2017 Game", could this page be changed to "Jason Voorhees (2017 Game)"

Could this also be changed to "Guernica (One Piece)"? Considering Guernica/Gernika is a real town.

@Mr._Bambu

What do you think about this?

My apologies for being late recently, I spent much of the day burying the family dog.

If you are asking for my opinion on the SCP Foundation being on our wiki, my opinion remains the same that it is at best extremely tenuous and vulnerable to being influenced by our wiki- whether directly, by our users writing stories for it, or indirectly, with our lingo and jargon seeping into it (whether that would constitute proper contamination may be a matter of opinion- in my view, it could). I've never stated my opposition to SCP to be rooted in seeing it as "illegitimate"- my issue is with how easily one could manipulate it (and as I've pointed out, I know of at least one VSBW user who has indeed published their works on the site successfully).

Collaborative fiction isn't inherently flawed like this- there are numerous universes featuring multiple authors writing of their own agency: the Cthulhu Mythos springs to mind, with many contemporary writers still contributing. Other more franchise-focused works also feature multiple authors hired by their corporations: Warhammer and D&D both feature multiple authors often working on the same line of novels, not to speak of the overall universe. My problem is not with collaborative fiction, it is with the level of access that is granted. Anyone can submit anything and it can, feasibly, be made canon (and thus usable for the wiki).

So, just to confirm: I'm still anti-SCP.

My apologies for being late recently, I spent much of the day burying the family dog.
I am very sorry to hear that. Dogs are very wonderful in their uncomplicated loyalty and love. 🙏❤️
If you are asking for my opinion on the SCP Foundation being on our wiki, my opinion remains the same that it is at best extremely tenuous and vulnerable to being influenced by our wiki- whether directly, by our users writing stories for it, or indirectly, with our lingo and jargon seeping into it (whether that would constitute proper contamination may be a matter of opinion- in my view, it could). I've never stated my opposition to SCP to be rooted in seeing it as "illegitimate"- my issue is with how easily one could manipulate it (and as I've pointed out, I know of at least one VSBW user who has indeed published their works on the site successfully).

Collaborative fiction isn't inherently flawed like this- there are numerous universes featuring multiple authors writing of their own agency: the Cthulhu Mythos springs to mind, with many contemporary writers still contributing. Other more franchise-focused works also feature multiple authors hired by their corporations: Warhammer and D&D both feature multiple authors often working on the same line of novels, not to speak of the overall universe. My problem is not with collaborative fiction, it is with the level of access that is granted. Anyone can submit anything and it can, feasibly, be made canon (and thus usable for the wiki).

So, just to confirm: I'm still anti-SCP.
I agree with all of the above, and also think that extremely incoherent wiki fact-sheets do not constitute a legitimate fictional narrative, and as such should not be featured in our wiki.

The SCP Foundation also constitutes a lot of the most conceptually morbid, dystopian, nihilistic, amoral, narcissistically or outright psychopathically power-tripping, and destructive types of mind-poison in existence splattered together in extremely random incoherent combinations, and I am not at all comfortable with ourselves playing a great part in spreading it around to an enormous amount of susceptible and vulnerable young and/or mentally unstable minds. The SCP Foundation has about as much moral legitimacy to exist as the Suggsverse does, or even less, if less than none whatsoever is logically possible.

Last edited:
TBH the mere existence of D-Class makes the Foundation no different from Nazis.

Anyways, as we all know, the moral/political stance a verse has is of no bearing for whether something is allowed on the site or not (not that I'd mind deleting 90% of Mr. Bambu's verses in the process for those reasons), besides verses that fall in the highest type of the Acceptable Rating Scale.

More importantly, I'd think this should have its own thread as clearly this is something too big to tackle here.

TBH the mere existence of D-Class makes the Foundation no different from Nazis.

Anyways, as we all know, the moral/political stance a verse has is of no bearing for whether something is allowed on the site or not (not that I'd mind deleting 90% of Mr. Bambu's verses in the process for those reasons), besides verses that fall in the highest type of the Acceptable Rating Scale.

More importantly, I'd think this should have its own thread as clearly this is something too big to tackle here.
I'll note that "90% of my verses" primarily fall simply within grisly imagery, with no further particularly amoral processes- most of them are no worse than Kingdom Hearts' rendition of Halloween Town. I suppose that, too, must be erased, for the good of puritanism.

With that said, and regarding the idea of another thread to tackle SCP: is it necessary? I don't see how. Unless the idea is that the same arguments are going to inexplicably sway the same people this time as opposed to the other times, I don't see SCP leaving the wiki anytime soon. The majority believes it is acceptable to maintain, I don't see much value in pushing it again.

(And, for the record, I also don't agree with purging verses on the basis of ethics beyond what our acceptable content scale already covers)

Well, I would appreciate if you and Moritzva are willing to try to organise a better "get rid of SCP" thread in private at least.

And I think that purging things partially based on moral principles is fine if something is just so absolutely ideologically vile and reprehensible that it likely considerably exceeds even Nazism. I really don't want to help promote those types of mindsets.

That said, I said "partially" above. The Cthulhu Mythos also shares these "qualities", for example, but since it is a prominent genuine narrative story, I do not advocate getting rid of it.

However, others have requested that we should drop this issue now.

Well, I would appreciate if you and Moritzva are willing to try to organise a better "get rid of SCP" thread in private at least.

And I think that purging things partially based on moral principles is fine if something is just so absolutely ideologically vile and reprehensible that it likely considerably exceeds even Nazism. I really don't want to help promote those types of mindsets.

That said, I said "partially" above. The Cthulhu Mythos also shares these "qualities", for example, but since it is a prominent genuine narrative story, I do not advocate getting rid of it.

Openly promoting conspiracy has to be one of the funniest yet saddening things you've done thus far, Ant.

What moral principles do the SCP Foundation violate that any private clandestine operation in fiction doesn't? If you were tasked with protecting the world from things that could kill you just from knowing they exist, what is the life of a convict in the grand scheme of things? I'm not saying The Foundation is morally virtuous, but they are (in canon) a necessary evil that exist entirely out of circumstance. Does the carnivore condemn itself for taking a life for sustenance? No. It does it because it will die if it doesn't. That same principle is why The Foundation exists and operates the way it does.

And criticising this isn't even foreign to the verse. Many canons and articles have gone on critiquing the way The Foundation operates and opens up discussion on the morality of its existence. For **** sake, there's a literal department called the Ethics Department. They police executive decisions and improve the welfare of not just employees, but D-Class as well.

Need I remind you, Ant, that you literally index comics - a business run by egos, author headcanon, and favouritism. An industry that is perfectly content assassinating character history if the movie depiction of them makes audiences more receptive of them than their original depictions. An industry that depicts Spider-Man better in a Daredevil comic than in his own damn run.

You happily criticise and condemn verses like SCP into advocating for their deletion without any awareness for the things that you personally consider alright with keeping.

SCP is a verse with deep lore that is interesting to dive into both on a narrative and metacontextual level. It truly angers me whenever people say things like "Foundation is evil lmao". Like, no shit? So it Latveria. And yet interesting stories can revolve around it. How about the canon where The Foundation got outed for what it is and has to deal with containing anomalies and the public opinion that comes with it? What the article where an attorney has to broker a deal with demons to stop Las Vegas from sinking into Hell? What about the canon where cyborg demigods discover the meaning of humanity and seek to be kinder and more human despite the very nature of their purpose and existence given to them by The Foundation?

SCP is all of this and more and I resent the notion that it's just some "Evil Nazi organisation".

Openly promoting conspiracy has to be one of the funniest yet saddening things you've done thus far, Ant.

What moral principles do the SCP Foundation violate that any private clandestine operation in fiction doesn't? If you were tasked with protecting the world from things that could kill you just from knowing they exist, what is the life of a convict in the grand scheme of things? I'm not saying The Foundation is morally virtuous, but they are (in canon) a necessary evil that exist entirely out of circumstance. Does the carnivore condemn itself for taking a life for sustenance? No. It does it because it will die if it doesn't. That same principle is why The Foundation exists and operates the way it does.

And criticising this isn't even foreign to the verse. Many canons and articles have gone on critiquing the way The Foundation operates and opens up discussion on the morality of its existence. For **** sake, there's a literal department called the Ethics Department. They police executive decisions and improve the welfare of not just employees, but D-Class as well.

Need I remind you, Ant, that you literally index comics - a business run by egos, author headcanon, and favouritism. An industry that is perfectly content assassinating character history if the movie depiction of them makes audiences more receptive of them than their original depictions. An industry that depicts Spider-Man better in a Daredevil comic than in his own damn run.

You happily criticise and condemn verses like SCP into advocating for their deletion without any awareness for the things that you personally consider alright with keeping.

SCP is a verse with deep lore that is interesting to dive into both on a narrative and metacontextual level. It truly angers me whenever people say things like "Foundation is evil lmao". Like, no shit? So it Latveria. And yet interesting stories can revolve around it. How about the canon where The Foundation got outed for what it is and has to deal with containing anomalies and the public opinion that comes with it? What the article where an attorney has to broker a deal with demons to stop Las Vegas from sinking into Hell? What about the canon where cyborg demigods discover the meaning of humanity and seek to be kinder and more human despite the very nature of their purpose and existence given to them by The Foundation?

SCP is all of this and more and I resent the notion that it's just some "Evil Nazi organisation".
Spoken better than I could.

I didn't know where too post this but all the Saint Seiya Profiles should be deleted and wait for profile recreation and blogs

to list some of the many reasons why quickly

Just from Seiya's profile alone who is critical in lower tier scaling

》Straight up fanon (9th Sense key)
》Broken Imgur links
》Links containing scans in multiple languages/ mistranslations in general
》Scaling via non canon sources
》General outdated scaling

For Gold Saint scaling (I.E gemini Saints like Saga is important for this)
》Broken Imgur links
》Links containing scans in multiple languages/ mistranslations in general

For Gods

》Broken Imgur links
》Links containing scans in multiple languages

Additionally on top of those reasons, the Calculations currently being used for speed scaling have a lot of issues from being outdated, has contextual issues in the narrative of the story, wrong sizes being used, are outliers, has circumstances surrounding them so scaling from them shouldn't be simple, or just in general contextually makes no sense (Plot induced stupidity or outlier)

And the The calculation that is currently being used for Seiya (Aside from its visual issues) is being used to scale to characters with a fairly weak justification for several characters. For examples "Should be comparable to chapter 1 seiya" doesn't really sound like a good justification.

Also just in general, the profiles are in a terrible state, and several CRTs have been done and no one updated them.

However, there is a group of people who are willing to fix them and remake them but they would prefer to start from scratch.

lastly, this is something a lot of the verse supporters actually support, and agreed too. its a near unanimous decision of not only myself, but also with them.

Time to be spoooooky Ant!

Maybe you should sit your happy arse down and read some SCP stories that actually feature what the foundation does

And... You know, the more of posts like these you make, the more the description of "Dictator with a psuedo morality complex" actually fits. And that's real sad.

I didn't know where too post this but all the Saint Seiya Profiles should be deleted and wait for profile recreation and blogs

to list some of the many reasons why quickly

However, there is a group of people who are willing to fix them and remake them but they would prefer to start from scratch.

lastly, this is something a lot of the verse supporters actually support, and agreed too. its a near unanimous decision of not only myself, but also with them.

For the record, it isn't the SCP organisation itself that I really have a problem with, much like with the Cthulhu Mythos it is the concepts and worldview of the setting itself.

That said, there are a few profiles which depict the Foundation brainwashing and engineering another character to constantly ascend and burn away absolutely all higher realities and beings, and then self-destruct after murdering them all, in order to pave the way for the Foundation members to take over as the big G Gods of the entire verse, which has to be one of the most nihilistic, morbid, manipulative, insidious, and destructive god-complex worldviews that I have ever encountered.

Anyway, after being bombarded with so many thoroughly repulsive and amoral concepts in quite a lot of the SCP pages that I have encountered in our wiki over the years, I am not going to just suddenly change my mind and think that the verse is perfectly benign and harmless. I genuinely do think that it, and similar verses, are mostly destructive dystopian and morbid mind-poison, and yes, I consider Marvel Comics and DC Comics as such as well nowadays, just to a less intense degree.

And instantly bashing me as a supposed tyrant despite all of my extremely many continuous helpful acts of kindness and consideration over my many years of servitude here, just because I have some moral borders regarding media with thoroughly repugnant mind-poison values, doesn't exactly make any sense. I also have the right to occasionally have views regarding what I consider to be outright evil, poisonous, and mentally destructive, and not just constantly bow my head and nod along all of the time.

But, yes, I accept that the SCP verse will very likely not be removed due to its strong community support, and no, much like the Cthulhu Mythos, I would not be in favour of removing it despite its evil nature if I had considered it to be part of a coherent legitimate story narrative.

Last edited:
Anyway, it seems best if we stop arguing about this issue here, as we are derailing a lot.

Didn't there use to be a blog post in our wiki for all of the Umineko feats, including scans?

I just want to ask smth, why doesn't Featherine Augustus Aurora don't have a single scans for her feats in her profile ?
Interesting of you to point that out, I was also wondering why there are almost zero scans for feats, scaling, or hax across all the Umineko pages.
I don't know if it is enough to justify the missing the scans in the profile since it is not linked to any page.

I don't know if it is enough to justify the missing the scans in the profile since it is not linked to any page.
Then why aren't these linked to PROFILES, these scan should be attached in their profile with their respective feats?

I just want to ask smth, why doesn't Featherine Augustus Aurora don't have a single scans for her feats in her profile ?
As I remember it, the 07th Expansion series just got stuck mid myriads of revisions, as many of its most prominent members left the site or were banned (QuasiYuri, for example). Thus, the profiles suffered the consequences and have stayed very outdated.

As I remember it, the 07th Expansion series just got stuck mid myriads of revisions, as many of its most prominent members left the site or were banned (QuasiYuri, for example). Thus, the profiles suffered the consequences and have stayed very outdated.
@Ovy7

I think that you are knowledgeable about this verse, or do I misremember?

Are there others that we should ask about this?

Back