• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Could you please open this profile. I wanna do a little readjustment to his Magic ability
Done
Hello, could someone unlock the following profiles? Looking to add references, scans, and apply the changes in this CRT that two admins agreed on.
Here's my sandbox
Please list the EXACTLY worded names of the profiles (including anything in parantheses)

Alright I'm done, these profiles can be locked.
Wait a second. I have a request to add onto this before the profiles are closed.

Can Nephthys (To Aru Majutsu No Index) be renamed to Nephthys (To Aru) to align with the other profiles in the verse that Churronzon has listed such as Proserpina (To Aru) and Nuada (To Aru).

In addition, can Fiamma of the Right be renamed to Fiamma of The Right. Minor correction, but I figured it is best to fix this spelling mistake.

I agree in the case for Nephthys (for consistency's sake), but why would the t be capitalized for Fiamma of the Right?
Neither the text in the novels nor the general Toaru wiki spells it like that
This time, the pope caught his breath. He didn’t understand what Fiamma of the Right
had just said. It wasn’t that he half understood—he didn’t comprehend a single word.

On that note, surely one day we'll fix the spelling of the verse itself 🥹

I agree in the case for Nephthys (for consistency's sake), but why would the t be capitalized for Fiamma of the Right?
Neither the text in the novels nor the general Toaru wiki spells it like that

On that note, surely one day we'll fix the spelling of the verse itself 🥹
Vento's profile is spelt "Vento of The Front", Terra's profile is spelt "Terra of The Left" and Acqua's profile is also spelt "Acqua of The Back", so Fiamma's profile profile should be spelt as "Fiamma of The Right" for consistency's sake as he is their leader.

It is a nitpicky thing, but it just bothers me, imao. Up to the mods on which way is best, tho.

I don't want to clutter the thread so I'll just say I'd rather just spell the names correctly rather than spelling everything incorrectly for consistency. The only reason I agreed for Neph is because both spellings are incorrect so it doesn't matter.

I'll change them to Gifted as that's the rating Zombie received and they all share the same justification.

Edit: Thanks for helping out with the profiles

Last edited:
page has a typo "manipulate what z target hears"

Need these pages unlocked as part of this CRT (all for game continuity only):

These ones are to remove 7-D:
-Shadow the Hedgehog (Game)
-Silver the Hedgehog (Game)
-Knuckles the Echidna (Game)
-Amy Rose (Game)
-Tails (Game)
-Ray the Flying Squirrel
-Mighty the Armadillo (Game)
-Blaze the Cat (Game)
-Sonic the Hedgehog (Classic)
-Sonic the Hedgehog (Adventure)
-Chaos Emeralds (Game)
-Master Emerald
-Super Emeralds

These are miscellaneous updates:
-Team Sonic (Game) (to update to 6-D)
-Trip the Sungazer (go to 6-D)
-Possibly Sage (Sonic the Hedgehog)? (Her range in base is interdimensional, but if she has control over cyberspace it might need to be LCM)
-Egg Wizard (if it’s scaling to full power Super Sonic it needs to be updated to 6-D, otherwise can stay as is)
-Dark Gaia (Game) and Chip (Sonic the Hedgehog) (they are LCM but lack a defined rating like 6-D (since they are scaling to The End))
-The End? (Same reasons as Sage, could commune with Sonic even inside Cyberspace, a 5-D realm)
-Eggman Empire (needs the 5-D stuff updated to 6-D)
-Sol Emeralds and Jeweled Scepter (need 6-D upgrade)

Last edited:
Could someone close this thread for now

Hey, how come creating a blog doesn't present the option to apply the character template anymore?
I wasn't aware that was even a thing to begin with, so I don't know exactly, but as I've not heard any discussion about it in staff channels, it's probably Fandom's doing.

-Shadow
-Silver
-Knuckles
-Amy
-Tails
-Ray
-Mighty
-Blaze
-Classic and Adventure Sonic
-Chaos Emeralds
-Master Emerald
-Super Emeralds

-Team Sonic (to update to 6-D)
-Possibly Sage? (Her range in base is interdimensional, but if she has control over cyberspace it might need to be LCM)
-Egg Wizard (if it’s scaling to full power Super Sonic it needs to be updated to 6-D, otherwise can stay as is)
-Dark Gaia and Chip (they are LCM but lack a defined rating like 6-D (since they are scaling to The End))
-The End? (Same reasons as Sage, could commune with Sonic even inside Cyberspace, a 5-D realm)
Bump

-Shadow the Hedgehog (Game)
-Silver the Hedgehog (Game)
-Knuckles the Echidna (Game)
-Amy Rose (Game)
-Tails (Game)
-Ray the Flying Squirrel
-Mighty the Armadillo (Game)
-Blaze the Cat (Game)
-Sonic the Hedgehog (Classic)
-Sonic the Hedgehog (Adventure)
-Chaos Emeralds (Game)
-Master Emerald
-Super Emeralds

-Team Sonic (Game) (to update to 6-D)
-Possibly Sage (Sonic the Hedgehog)? (Her range in base is interdimensional, but if she has control over cyberspace it might need to be LCM)
-Dark Gaia (Game) and Chip (Sonic the Hedgehog) (they are LCM but lack a defined rating like 6-D (since they are scaling to The End))
Bump

yeah, yeah, you want my attention, I get it.

Changing them now, let me know when the updates are put through so I can re-lock them.

You mentioned not being sure if those pages were needed. You also didn't originally ask for Metal Sonic in your previous requests, has this changed?

I wish to have Post Timeskip Ichigo and Yhwach's profiles unlocked to apply the changes of this CRT:

Yeah, I just noticed that there needs to be a definitive change for Metal. I’ll ask and see if Sage and The End need changes though.

I wish to have Post Timeskip Ichigo and Yhwach's profiles unlocked to apply the changes of this CRT:
On second thought, postpone this, I need to get a computer because fandom mobile sucks. I'll bump this when I get the chance

Someone should remove his fight with Doom since Doom has being upgraded from Low 1-C to High 1-B and Low 1-A

Back