• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Btw can I ask how umineko characters get their immeasurable speed because the wording in their profile made it look like they got their immeasurable speed from timeless Voids. The speed page said timeless Voids doesn't qualify for speed so I don't understand why
That's a question for the verse's supporters or its General Discussion thread, not here.

A great deal of old profiles are not updated to current standards (namely, in this instance, requiring scans/references/what have you). As part of those updates, those profiles were not required to immediately come up to current standards, as the workload of such an effort in such a short span of time was deemed to be too great. Instead, we have progressively updated verses to be more reliable.

Mismatch
Can someone close this please?

Yes, they contacted me as well, and I informed our wiki representative about it, as Fandom staff members might be more able to help them out.

A great deal of old profiles are not updated to current standards (namely, in this instance, requiring scans/references/what have you). As part of those updates, those profiles were not required to immediately come up to current standards, as the workload of such an effort in such a short span of time was deemed to be too great. Instead, we have progressively updated verses to be more reliable.
That is correct, yes.

Then why aren't these linked to PROFILES, these scan should be attached in their profile with their respective feats?
Cause the profiles are a bit old.

@Ovy7

I think that you are knowledgeable about this verse, or do I misremember?

Are there others that we should ask about this?
Yes, I wanted to do a revision at a certain point, but real life takes most of my time + I'm not really in a hurry with the verse as new stuff is still releasing.

Okay. It would be appreciated if you, Promestein, and possibly others are willing to collaborate to revise it at some point. I am willing to make an exception and help out with evaluating your content revision discussion thread afterwards if you remind me about this.

If you want to get a profile accepted do we create a crt or private chat an admin that is a supporter of the series?
A profile which involves the character being tier 1

Requesting this revision be closed as the creator has not once consulted the very active discussion thread as we already have our own revision coupled with calcs in the work and this does nothing in our favor

Can someone crop the empty borders of this render, please?
Request for moving Chariot to Chariot (Black★Rock Shooter Anime) because Chariot from Silent Hill exists.
Requesting this revision be closed as the creator has not once consulted the very active discussion thread as we already have our own revision coupled with calcs in the work and this does nothing in our favor
Done

I had closed it, then @Dereck03 opened it, so I closed it again
:worried~1:

Back