• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Weird ass question but are suicide jokes allowed as long as they're clearly jokes and only towards your self?
I don't know if this should go in this thread but it was either this or the RVR.

Weird ass question but are suicide jokes allowed as long as they're clearly jokes and only towards your self?
I don't know if this should go in this thread but it was either this or the RVR.
Suicide: You are NOT allowed to ask how you can kill yourself, and you are especially not allowed to post suggestions or to encourage other people to do it. The latter will result in an immediate ban without any warning.
Here

That specific case is not covered by the rule, however, we had precedent that, at the absolute least, the person doing "the joke" should frankly avoid them. Such was the case with Sniper670.

@Damage3245 suggested a very stern warning, and of course, that said comment should be deleted.

If you want to get a profile accepted do we create a crt or private chat an admin that is a supporter of the series?
A profile which involves the character being tier 1
Usually the best course of action for receiving community input regarding a draft for a new character profile page would probably be to create a discussion thread in our "General" forum, but for tier 1 and 0 profile pages, you need staff approval via a content revision thread first, unless it only involves very straightforward scaling from another character that already has a profile page in our wiki.

Last edited:
Please close this profile

close. madness combat CRTs are basically being spammed at this point. too many open.

close. madness combat CRTs are basically being spammed at this point. too many open.
Done

Please close this profile

Please, reopen this profile.
I want to add references and scans

I would like to ask that people stop comparing the characters and whatnot of SCP to the real life Nazi regime, such as @Bobsican and @Antvasima in the previous chapter.

As a Jew, I find that randomly comparing certain people, both fictional and otherwise, to Hitler diminishes the real life atrocities that the Nazi regime inflicted on the Jewish people.

I do not think anything bad is meant by the people comparing SCP to Nazis, but I would be thankful if such language was discontinued unless there is a very good reason for making such a drastic comparison.

Thank you.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/shigriaki-fights-another-green-hero-shigaraki-vs-ben-tennyson.150178/

Is it okay if this thread gets re-added to Ben and Tomura's profiles? Tomura's gone through a lot of Attack Potency upgrades but it was mainly a hax battle for both of them so I think it could possibly be added again. If it's okay to, then I'll add them to the profiles without asking a moderator to do it
Hello.
Im asking to close this thread about an addition and a little re-organization, so i can know if i can do the edit or not
You don't have staff approval to apply any changes.

You don't have staff approval to apply any changes.
I know.
Thats why i asked to close the thread, so that a staff member can read it, considering my idea then finally closing the thread with an acceptance or rejection to my suggested edit.

I ask mostly because its quite a little and simple matter that i thought could be decided quickly. But it's weeks since thread has been opened so i ask a final staff decision now.

Back