• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Staff Promotions

11FE7C4259363452E933BA57BA87233ABAD9C9D2.png

I am delighted for @Propellus on achieving his well-deserved title; he truly earned it. Darkgrath assuming the role in Human Resources is both well-received and well-deserved.

Heh, thanks to everyone for believing in me!

I apologize for the last two days; it has been a stressful time for me.

Thank you, everyone, for your support. I'll do my best as the first ginger woman here.

Thank you all for your kind words. They mean more than you may realise.

At risk of sounding oversentimental - in my nearly 5 years on this wiki, and nearly 4 years as a thread moderator, this place has grown into a community I can say means more to me than any other community I've ever been a part of. It may just be a powerscaling wiki on the surface - a hobby I can hardly even say has kept the same intrigue it once did - but underneath that surface is a community made up of a wide range of people of many personalities, attitudes, beliefs, and worldviews that I've become acquainted with only a small portion of. To have not only been a part of this community and had the chance to become close friends with many within it, but to have contributed some small part to the quality of the wiki through my work as a moderator, has brought something important to my life that I would have otherwise lacked. I am a very different person today to the one I was when I first joined this wiki, and I believe my experiences here are a part of the reason why. For that, I will always be grateful.

Hopefully, this next step will only give me greater opportunities to contribute to this community I've come to be very close to. I only hope I will live up to the expectations you have of me. Thank you all, again, for your kind words - and of course, congratulations to the many other deserved promotions, whom I don't want to steal the limelight from with a post as self-indulgent as mine. Here's to many more years of our wonderful community.

I've popped into ~a dozen calcs/threads to check if stuff was translated from Japanese>English properly, so I figured I should make it an official Thing.
What color are you missing? Purple I think? Is there a purple somewhere to complete the rainbow?

What color are you missing? Purple I think? Is there a purple somewhere to complete the rainbow?
Bureaucrat/Human Resources/Consultant/Wiki Representative/Super Moderator (outta my hands), Image Helper (I'm qualified for this, but don't have the time for it), Content Mod/Discussion Mod/JBW/FC-OC roles (I'd have to use those wikis more than once every 2 years to get those).

There's actually a huge amount of roles people can have.

It is no secret, I believe, how highly I consider Grath and Dread. Both of them have had these positions coming for quite some time at this point, and they do us a service by taking these roles.

I'm expecting good things from everyone, and am glad that we finally have an English-to-Australian translator.

I'm back just to pay my respects.

Congratulations!! @DarkGrath well deserved! I remember talking with ant and said you deserve a human resources but he said u preferably needed an admin first but at last Grats!

I also like how @GarrixianXD and @ImmortalDread got the positions I thought/hoped they would get as well.

My bad for tagging im supposed to be gone from here but I couldn't help but show a little love. Congratulations you all! Excuse me while I remain dead

Back