• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd rather just give a temporary purge of information from the unfounded and/or nonexistent sequels. But fine with giving them a temporary deletion if that's the easier option. I did provide a scan for Diablo's feat however, so may want to save that specifically.
The purge might even be eternal, as the book could even never be found.

Diablo's feat is questionable, but it can be found easily on YouTube, and I will mention it in my revision.

If we all agree, I'll make the verse revision in September.

Personally I think it's fine to ignore unavailable media- Many series have some lost games, Shin Megami Tensei has like, ten different mobile games we've probably lost forever, but it ain't getting deleted any time soon.

How important is a mobile game really?
Well, there's Hazama's chapter, which gives the main villain of SMT if a backstory, there's 20XX, which is a prequel to SMTII, 20XX Devil's Colosseum, which is a prequel to that, some (probably no longer canon) Persona 3 side stuff, and that's like, half of them. So like, odds are some of them have some good lore.

Only one of the 7 been shown to fight all the others don't acknowledge living things. And no feats above 9-B being 4d is unknown without feats.
@Elizhaa @Sir_Ovens @Mr._Bambu

So do you think that we should delete the following page then? Saikou does not seem to know.

Thank you for the reply. I have deleted the page and removed the (only) link to it from the main verse page.

This thread should be looked at, as the op is asking for the deletion of a profile they made, because most of the informations within it are copied from another game due to the similarities they share (both are shooting-based games).

I am not sure what to do in that regard. Sorry.

I am not sure what to do in that regard. Sorry.

Ant we had a talk about that copy paste thing a while ago. and now i'm guilty about it.

also brought it up here.

and a left one about it on your message wall here.

but anyway

c85.jpg

i have to kill my profile

Well, if the profile page is plagiarised we can delete the page. Please link to it here.

This page does not seem to have been created by you:

The PUBG Player is fine to my knowledge, it's been here for years and uses it's own info. Only the copycat game should be deleted if it uses PUBGs stuff.

This page does not seem to have been created by you:

it was to show a comparison the difference between the two.

Okay, so only the rules of survival page needs to be deleted then?

Eh? It has unknown statistics as far as I can see. Also, the page creator showed the draft page to me previously before posting the finished version, and it seemed fine.

It has outerversal range for a few statements about transcending dimensions and stuff, and those dimensions aren't superior to each other, so the range is pretty much wrong.

Low 1-A or above statistics/abilities need a CRT or explanation blog accepted about the cosmology, as stated the Editing Rules.
  • Profiles for characters that have any statistic or ability that is Low 1-A or above are not allowed to be created unless their reasoning has been evaluated and accepted by the wiki staff via a content revision thread or explanation blog, or if they scale to characters whose reasoning has already been evaluated.

Eh? It has unknown statistics as far as I can see. Also, the page creator showed the draft page to me previously before posting the finished version, and it seemed fine.
it has outerversal range and the scans link to screenshots of the verses wiki page? you can't use a wiki as a source to justify outerversal range...

it has outerversal range and the scans link to screenshots of the verses wiki page? you can't use a wiki as a source to justify outerversal range...
the backstories there are the exact same as the backstories found in the game, aside from that, the game is only found on phones so of course that is the only place I could garner info from otherwise. besides the information wasn't altered at all and pretty much impossible to do so.

the backstories there are the exact same as the backstories found in the game, aside from that, the game is only found on phones so of course that is the only place I could garner info from otherwise. besides the information wasn't altered at all and pretty much impossible to do so.
That... ain't enough.

Back