• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Done, I also added the tabber to the new Jet Jaguar.

Btw, this Jet Jaguar has "Hyper Mecha King Ghidorah" in his name section, I think is a mistake and you're the most suited person to fix it.

Could someone please close this? It's clearly a Stomp on Anos favor but one person doesn't want to accept it and just says nonsense to drag out the inevitable.

“I don’t give a damn about Viltrum, or anything you’re telling me ! I don’t care if I live a million years. This is my home and I will not let you destroy it !”

“’I’m Invincible !‘ Ugh. I’ve got to stop using that line right before I get the snot beaten out of me… “

“You’re not going to succeed ! These people are under my protection ! They have endured too much ! I will not allow you to harm them ! You will not enslave this planet ! MY PLANET !”
I added the first quote.

Dunno if this is the right place to put it, but it doesn't feel right doing a CRT for this, so here we go:

Serge (Chrono Cross) has High Multiversal+ range, when that tier was gotten rid of long ago. Should probably be updated to Low Complex Multiversal to match with the rest of the stats on the page.

That seems fine, yes. Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

I'd like to get the following profiles unlocked:
Because:
  1. Gfycat links aren't allowed anymore so I had to create Imgur ones
  2. Some of the links in the AP are dead
  3. They should have Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations because of upscaling from Deoxys
I have performed both of these tasks. And let me know when the profiles may be locked again.

We need Madara Uchiha profile open to add the match due this thread
Two things. One, this is not the place for matchup additions. That would be in the Versus Match-Ups Addition Requests thread.

And two, I don't need to unlock this for you. I added the match myself.

Thank you for helping out so much Starter Pack.

I was called here?
I'd like to get the following profiles unlocked:
Because:
  1. Gfycat links aren't allowed anymore so I had to create Imgur ones
  2. Some of the links in the AP are dead
  3. They should have Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations because of upscaling from Deoxys
Hang on there, per this thread now more than sheer upscaling is needed to inherit resistances.
About the resistance part

Back