• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel) clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently had a conversation with someone. They had an issue with Rimuru's character profile. I wasn't sure if they think they shouldn't have a Multiverse level AP, but they did say that the problem wasn't the tier its self, but rather that it was being scaled to his casual AP when it was through the use of an ability that had to accumulate over years. They think this:
main-qimg-2076c7f98c0dc0fe056ca1e9ba3a73cf

should say Multiverse level with Turn Null. Which I think seems fair if the ability doesn't scale to his normal physical AP. Although I'm no expert on Rimuru, this does seem fair to me if they can only reach Multiverse levels of power via an ability that had to accumulate for countless years. I feel like this shouldn't be too much of a problem as this site seems pretty good at listing if something can be done only through a specific requirement such as Cell being Large Star level with Self Destruction
main-qimg-add2729c0381811bba162041f067a3f4

So yea, nothing really too big. I just feel it would help with clarity if that was changed.

I've recently had a conversation with someone. They had an issue with Rimuru's character profile. I wasn't sure if they think they shouldn't have a Multiverse level AP, but they did say that the problem wasn't the tier its self, but rather that it was being scaled to his casual AP when it was through the use of an ability that had to accumulate over years. They think this:
main-qimg-2076c7f98c0dc0fe056ca1e9ba3a73cf

should say Multiverse level with Turn Null. Which I think seems fair if the ability doesn't scale to his normal physical AP. Although I'm no expert on Rimuru, this does seem fair to me if they can only reach Multiverse levels of power via an ability that had to accumulate for countless years. I feel like this shouldn't be too much of a problem as this site seems pretty good at listing if something can be done only through a specific requirement such as Cell being Large Star level with Self Destruction
main-qimg-add2729c0381811bba162041f067a3f4

So yea, nothing really too big. I just feel it would help with clarity if that was changed.

『Turn Null』, as indicated by its name, was pure and super dense energy that destroyed everything. A super-tier level ability that allowed the destruction of the existing world and even the creation of a new world.
It was said that Veldanava lost『Turn Null』after he created this world, and he was left with『Magic Essence Breeder Reactor』"

Turn Null is an energy that can be used both to destroy everything and create everything, why would it be only ''Multiversal with turn null'' if Rimuru have control of Turn
Null in his imaginary space and can use it endless due having infinite mana, this is the same as saying that goku should be 8-C, Low 2-C with Ki

Last edited:
『Turn Null』, as indicated by its name, was pure and super dense energy that destroyed everything. A super-tier level ability that allowed the destruction of the existing world and even the creation of a new world.
It was said that Veldanava lost『Turn Null』after he created this world, and he was left with『Magic Essence Breeder Reactor』"

Turn Null is an energy that can be used both to destroy everything and create everything, why would it be only ''Multiversal with turn null'' if Rimuru have control of Turn
Null in his imaginary space and can use it endless due having mana, this is the same as saying that goku should be 8-C, Low 2-C with Ki
I believe their issue was with the fact that they're 'passing it off as casual AP' when they're only at Multiverse level through the use of said specific ability. Whereas Ki/Chi is a natural aspect that applies to all of a character's attacks in Dragon Ball as opposed to just 1 technique. Where a technique utilizing Chi would be more like Hakai or something.
I said I would have to disagree with them if there was some context they left out such as if Rimuru scales to Turn Null even without the specific ability. But if he's not even close to Multiverse level without the use of Turn Null I thought it would make sense to change it to Multiverse level with Turn Null. So I thought it would be best to get input from others. I'm honestly not quite sure yet on what I think would be best.

I believe their issue was with the fact that they're 'passing it off as casual AP' when they're only at Multiverse level through the use of said specific ability. Whereas Ki/Chi is a natural aspect that applies to all of a character's attacks in Dragon Ball as opposed to just 1 technique. Where a technique utilizing Chi would be more like Hakai or something.
I said I would have to disagree with them if there was some context they left out such as if Rimuru scales to Turn Null even without the specific ability. But if he's not even close to Multiverse level without the use of Turn Null I thought it would make sense to change it to Multiverse level with Turn Null. So I thought it would be best to get input from others. I'm honestly not quite sure yet on what I think would be best.
Turn Null is an primordial energy, and as I said, Rimuru has full control of it, I think its redundant to change it

It’s the energy Rimuru accumulates, why would he not scale? Overtime yes, but at the moment he obtained it he already gathered such energy, and hadn’t used it.
So in short Turn Null is just an energy source that 'feeds' Rimuru energy. Said energy was enough to let them create a world without the assistance of an ability via the power that turn null accumulated and gave to them? If so, then I agree, that would make sense and I would have to agree with you. From the actual wiki it was worded more in a way that I thought turn null was a very specific ability he had that could warp reality or something and used that ability to create a new world with many parallel Universes but in terms of his own raw abilities wasn't close to comparable. At least from what I read and was told.

So in short Turn Null is just an energy source that 'feeds' Rimuru energy. Said energy was enough to let them create a world without the assistance of an ability via the power that turn null accumulated and gave to them? If so, then I agree, that would make sense and I would have to agree with you. From the actual wiki it was worded more in a way that I thought turn null was a very specific ability he had that could warp reality or something and used that ability to create a new world with many parallel Universes but in terms of his own raw abilities wasn't close to comparable. At least from what I read and was told.
Dude, I told u that Turn Null is the primordial energy, it existed before everything the energy alone can be use to create and destroy everything, Rimuru has full control of it in EoS

Last edited:
Your thinking is wrong then. Also remember to add tags whenever you are creating any crt.

Last edited:
. From the actual wiki it was worded more in a way that I thought turn null was a very specific ability he had that could warp reality or something and used that ability to create a new world with many parallel Universes but in terms of his own raw abilities wasn't close to comparable. At least from what I read and was told.
It is not, it is worded as ''Turn Null can create several parallel words'', where is rated that its only via a specific ability? Turn Null is an primordial energy that can destroy everything and create everything it is in the profile, it is in the Verse page explanations, you shouldnt make a CRT to a character that u himself said in the CRT that u dont know about it.

It is not, it is worded as ''Turn Null can create several parallel words'', where is rated that its only via a specific ability? Turn Null is an primordial energy that can destroy everything and create everything it is in the profile, it is in the Verse page explanations, you shouldnt make a CRT to a character that u himself said in the CRT that u dont know about it.
Yea, given the context I think I'll have to agree. Sorry about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back