• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHS My hero academia

Status
Not open for further replies.
How aren’t mha mhs already? I feel the downplay on this site is jus immaculate. It’s strictly stated that thru electrification amplivolt created a lightning attack with use of a taser and he even states he can exceed his previous lightning attack but before he could showcase the feat he was oneshotted by edgeshot. Lightning = lightning speed and kaminari reacted to this attack before it could harm his fellow comrades.

Last edited:
Uh, this is a vs thread instead of a Content Revision, so first make this in the Content Revision part, also try to be less agressive.

If your entire venture into Massively Hypersonic is based off of the "lightning" Quirk alone, then you have a very rough road ahead of you. You would be better off arguing FTL based off of Navel Laser, because at least that qualified in some of the criteria for actual lasers. Amplivolt just absorbs an electric current and amplifys its power; hence the name. And, the only thing we see the Quirk being used on is a taser, which is not lightning speed. Just go find some feat from Toshinori where he reacts to an explosion or runs around the planet in three seconds or something, because this is not the way to go.

If your entire venture into Massively Hypersonic is based off of the "lightning" Quirk alone, then you have a very rough road ahead of you. You would be better off arguing FTL based off of Navel Laser, because at least that qualified in some of the criteria for actual lasers. Amplivolt just absorbs an electric current and amplifys its power; hence the name. And, the only thing we see the Quirk being used on is a taser, which is not lightning speed. Just go find some feat from Toshinori where he reacts to an explosion or runs around the planet in three seconds or something, because this is not the way to go.
He uses the taser as energy to make lightning attacks. I mean that’s what stated and I’m going with statements from the manga over anything else tbh

I mean that’s what stated and I’m going with statements from the manga over anything else tbh
I'm not supporting any side, don't know enough of MHA to talk about this things, but here feats>statements, many times statements can be contradicted by many things or can't be applied because x reason, so it's preferable to use feats instead of statements or support the statements with feats, and if possible also use as many feats you can to back up your argument, not only one or maybe feats because they make it "weak".

Last edited:
I doubt MHA will ever be MHS. Perhaps with the achievement of the last chapter... Now it's time to wait for Sunday to calculate

Unlike other manga, MHA scaling is pretty down to earth. People don't take characters reacting to or dodging electrical attacks or lasers as suddenly being lightning speed or light speed.

Aren't Deku and All might so far the only MHS characters in my hero on the wiki atm

Wouldn't we need calcs for said feats anyway?
Almost definitely. Might be best to wait for the current arc to be over before doing those, as we're reaching the near the end of MHA in a whole (Apparently, doesnt help the whole saga is named "Final Act Saga".), and scaling all feats so far might be a doozy due to that.
Aren't Deku and All might so far the only MHS characters in my hero on the wiki atm
Dunno, if that is the case I feel like a few more could be added.

On top of that I could’ve sworn nine used to be like island level? On his page it says that he was going to destroy nabu island but is only city level why?

The small island where the fight took place has a diameter of about 2.54kmish around there and I’m gonna find the size for nabu in my notes hold up

The feat in question is consistently small country to country level for Heroes Rising. Hence it is deemed an outlier by a lot of people and the wiki until further evidence of it not being an outlier is provided.

Country level? Well nine is op asf and he wasn’t even in his prime tbh. If he’d gotten his hands on that cell regen he’d probably be even higher. Damn and why is this seen as a outlier? Isn’t the movie canon

Country level? Well nine is op asf and he wasn’t even in his prime tbh. If he’d gotten his hands on that cell regen he’d probably be even higher. Damn and why is this seen as a outlier? Isn’t the movie canon
Because of the lack of evidence that there is a large enough gap between 100% on a single limb and Full Cowl 100% to justify such an incredibly large difference in attack potency.

I always thought that was the case. 100% full cowling > 100% because He has a better control of his power based off what he explained full cowling as.

The movie is not canon otherwise Bakugo w/ OFA would be canon and they would have to explain how Deku didnt get Explosion, due to previous users having the quirk of the predecessors, which yes would include Bakugo since the order would've gone All Might -> Deku -> Bakugo (50%) -> Deku. So he'd atleast get 50% Explosion, which is not how it works.

The movie is not cannon otherwise Bakugo w/ OFA would be cannon and they would have to explain how Deku didnt get Explosion, due to previous users having the quirk of the predecessors, which yes would include Bakugo since the order would've gone All Might -> Deku -> Bakugo (50%) -> Deku. So he'd atleast get 50% Explosion, which is not how it works.
but nine is literrally shown in the manga

but nine is literrally shown in the manga
Thats not what I said.
I said the Movie is not canon, assuming we're talking about Heroes Rising, as the other 3 I dunno how much into canon they can be accounted for.

Just because a person from a non-canon film is shown doesnt mean the entire thing is canon.
Also, I dont think he appeared in the Manga besides in 1 chapter and as a flashback in another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back