• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I have closed the last mentioned thread.

Is somebody knowledgeable willing to fix the sound manipulation page according to DontTalk's instructions above?

I think that Sir Ovens deleted the page. I banned the member that created it for a month.

If the ratings haven't changed, then it's fine.

Is there a way to use tabbers within tabbers within tabbers? I know I can use this to create tabbers within tabbers:

|-|Example=
{{#tag: tabber|

and

{{!}}-{{!}}

But can I use tabbers within tabbers, within tabbers?

This page needs to be renamed to Spirit Orochi.

Thanks in advance.

This page needs to be renamed to Spirit Orochi.

Thanks in advance.
I can do so, but you need to correct all of the relevant links to it afterwards:

@Metalballrun

I have moved the page:

It is a somewhat common name in fiction, so I included the verse title to be specific.

Takamine should be renamed to Koutarou Takamine. I didn't know his first name until just now.

Back