• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs an actual Destiny 2-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out that Oryx is even separated from the other Destiny characters, and that the strongest non-smurf 2-B of Destiny is Crota, so.

Both at 2-B, True Form Arceus is used, and speed =.

daa592f27c275383a84f10aeb6d9c693.jpg
vL7s1pLB_400x400.jpg

Arceus:

Crota:

Incon:

The only Power Nullification Arceus has is the Plates; which works by countering powers with the Plate that equates them, which doesn't work because Arceus doesn't have a Sword Logic Plate, and Disable which won't be helpful, and Imprison which runs into the same issue that Arceus has nothing like Sword Logic.

If it wasn't for me not knowing Crota's Range I'd say he is the one who automatically nullifies Arceus in his Throne World and kills Arceus with a Type 2 Concept destroying word.

The only thing I think that Arceus has that Crota doesn't resist is maybe Sealing and Power Absorption.

I'm surprised Crota doesn't resist Power Null, anyway does Arceus actually use it, there are other Destiny 2-Bs. Specifically ones that open with Death Manip named The Daughters of Oryx

If it wasn't for me not knowing Crota's Range I'd say he is the one who automatically nullifies Arceus in his Throne World and kills Arceus with a Type 2 Concept destroying word.
What's Crota Range? Arceus is still 120 million times bigger than baseline countless.

I'm surprised Crota doesn't resist Power Null, anyway does Arceus actually use it, there are other Destiny 2-Bs. Specifically ones that open with Death Manip named The Daughters of Oryx
If Arceus beats Crota we should pass to the Daughters?

Arceus gets 4th place, the ohter six can't do anything to Crota. However, I don't know enough about Destiny to say if this is correct or not.

Akka and Xol are actually the strongest 2-Bs with profiles after Oryx. And they have type 5 acausality and some smurf resistances and range. In Xol's case also smurfy immortality.

Anyway yeah Destiny is outdated and Crota should resist all of Arceus' abilities. Destiny can keep the 4th spot due to Akka and Xol however.

Akka and Xol are actually the strongest 2-Bs with profiles after Oryx. And they have type 5 acausality and some smurf resistances and range. In Xol's case also smurfy immortality.

Anyway yeah Destiny is outdated and Crota should resist all of Arceus' abilities. Destiny can keep the 4th spot due to Akka and Xol however.
Akka? Don't neither of them have the range to effect 12 million times baseline countless?

Probably takes the spot? I haven't been keeping up with that list.

I don't think Crota and the daughters have a counter to getting sealed as they are currently.

But can Akka and Xol beat the Creation / Lake Trio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back