• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
This thread is created with the purpose of members requesting addition of threads in the Versus Battles board to administrator-protected profiles.

Some guidelines for posts on this thread:
  • Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Kindly only post valid matchups from within this wiki. They should fulfill the Versus Thread Rules.
  • Kindly remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread. In case of such a deterioration, this forum thread will be shut down, and the VS match-ups addition project will be dissolved.
  • Kindly do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
Notes:

You are requested to add (valid) match-ups to pages that are not locked on your own.

In addition, versus threads are generally considered among the least important of all staff duties, so do not get upset if the members are too busy with other tasks to deal with your requests.

Also, bumping old posts doesn't help. It simply turns the thread messy, incoherent, and hard to overview, if anybody feels motivated to help out.

Last edited:

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I would appreciate if our content moderators and administrators please help out with this thread.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
By the way, when adding these links, make sure to only add the main thread link to the pages, and not a particular post/comment link.

For example, the following part should always be removed from the link since it directs to a certain comment: /#post-3343160

So that the original link remains: https://vsbattles.com/threads/stray-cat-vs-snow-pea.107870

It's quite obvious, yes. But I felt like mentioning it so that our members don't make any mistakes.

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
@Gilad_Hyperstar

I have added all of these matches for you, however, I would like to ask you to refrain from double posting in the future. If you have multiple matches that need to be added, it would be much better for you to combine it into one, coherent post.

Also, the last one had rules that were only found in the main post for the tournament, so for consistency's sake, I archived the tournament thread here: https://archive.vn/ch9wB

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Yes, thank you Krukov.

I would like to point out, however, that as I have said before, because the T-Rex's profile was unlocked, I would ask that members add matches to the unlocked profiles such as this themselves, as it does help cut down on the workload for the staff.

Got few archived VS matches to add:

1. Super Silver VS Zeno. Silver won. 2-C versions were used, speed was equalized and both were 6 meters apart from each other

2. Raditz Saga Son Goku VS Post Genesis Wave Archie Base Sonic. Sonic won. Goku was 5-C, Sonic was High 6-A+. Speed was equalized. Battle took place at Kame House

3. Xeno Goku VS Archie Post-Genesis Wave Super Sonic. Goku won. Both were 2-A, speed was equalized and Goku had access to the keysword

4. Xeno Vegeta VS Archie Super Shadow. Shadow won. Both were 2-A, speed was equalized and Vegeta had access to the keysword

Vegeta won against Super Sonic (IDW)

5-B versions were used, and it was Super Sonic VS Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Speed was unequalized, Vegeta could transform into an Oozaru and battle took place on Angel Island

Already added the match to Sonic's profile but Vegeta's profile is locked

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Image Helper
@Hyperstar added

@Nehz added. I should note that this thread is supposed to be for characters profiles who are locked, any unlocked profiles can be added by regular members for future reference, however in this case I have added it to both.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Image Helper
DatOneWeeb, SamanPatou - Matched have been added

Bruhtelho - This thread is for profiles who have locked pages, and only people with higher level moderating rights can add it. Unless I'm mistaken, all of the profiles you've listed can be edited by regular users.

DatOneWeeb, SamanPatou - Matched have been added

Bruhtelho - This thread is for profiles who have locked pages, and only people with higher level moderating rights can add it. Unless I'm mistaken, all of the profiles you've listed can be edited by regular users.
It should be noted that Neo-Metal Sonic was used since Metal Sonic v3.0 has 2 different Low 2-C keys

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Image Helper
I have made the correction, thank you for pointing that out. :)

Ah, really sorry about that, didnt see it. I don't quite understand what it's saying in terms of how to make an archived thread usable though.

Ah, really sorry about that, didnt see it. I don't quite understand what it's saying in terms of how to make an archived thread usable though.
You need to make a new thread in this site and link the archived thread to there. You also should note in your title that the match was archived and completed so people won't accidently vote when the match is over