• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created with the purpose of members requesting addition of threads in the Versus Battles board to administrator-protected profiles.

Some guidelines for posts on this thread:
  • Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread. To make things easier for our content moderators, you also need to write proper descriptions for the concluded versus matches that you wish them to add.
  • Kindly only post valid matchups from within this wiki. They should fulfill the Versus Thread Rules.
  • Kindly remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread. In case of such a deterioration, this forum thread will be shut down, and the VS match-ups addition project will be dissolved.
  • Kindly do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
Notes:

You are requested to add (valid) match-ups to pages that are not locked on your own.

In addition, versus threads are generally considered among the least important of all staff duties, so do not get upset if the members are too busy with other tasks to deal with your requests.

Also, bumping old posts doesn't help. It simply turns the thread messy, incoherent, and hard to overview, if anybody feels motivated to help out.

Instructions:

Here is the correct code and procedure for adding completed versus threads to wiki profile pages:

[[vsforum:threads/.code of the match*]] ([[Verse]]) [[Character|Character's Profile]] (Add all the specifics of the match, i.e. keys for each character, tier if they have more than one, location, speed if it's equalized and other additional stuff if necessary, such as preparation time or bloodlusting, basically everything that isn't in the SBA.)

*The code is this part of every link https://vsbattles.com/threads/versus-match-ups-addition-requests-thread-new-forum.107532/.

Last edited:
Yes. Good catch. Thank you.

I have removed it.

I would appreciate if our content moderators and administrators please help out with this thread.

By the way, when adding these links, make sure to only add the main thread link to the pages, and not a particular post/comment link.

For example, the following part should always be removed from the link since it directs to a certain comment: /#post-3343160

So that the original link remains: https://vsbattles.com/threads/stray-cat-vs-snow-pea.107870

It's quite obvious, yes. But I felt like mentioning it so that our members don't make any mistakes.

Ok, I promise to next time, only reason I asked here primarily is cause Vegeta’s page was locked

@Gilad_Hyperstar

I have added all of these matches for you, however, I would like to ask you to refrain from double posting in the future. If you have multiple matches that need to be added, it would be much better for you to combine it into one, coherent post.

Also, the last one had rules that were only found in the main post for the tournament, so for consistency's sake, I archived the tournament thread here: https://archive.vn/ch9wB

Yes, thank you Krukov.

I would like to point out, however, that as I have said before, because the T-Rex's profile was unlocked, I would ask that members add matches to the unlocked profiles such as this themselves, as it does help cut down on the workload for the staff.

Got few archived VS matches to add:

1. Super Silver VS Zeno. Silver won. 2-C versions were used, speed was equalized and both were 6 meters apart from each other

2. Raditz Saga Son Goku VS Post Genesis Wave Archie Base Sonic. Sonic won. Goku was 5-C, Sonic was High 6-A+. Speed was equalized. Battle took place at Kame House

3. Xeno Goku VS Archie Post-Genesis Wave Super Sonic. Goku won. Both were 2-A, speed was equalized and Goku had access to the keysword

4. Xeno Vegeta VS Archie Super Shadow. Shadow won. Both were 2-A, speed was equalized and Vegeta had access to the keysword