• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Another thing, this CRT badly derailed today, with petty comments that I believe should be removed, because they are totally unrelated to the thread and they are generally bad behavior.

The comments I believe should be deleted are the numbers 27, 29, 31, 32, 33 and 34.

Another thing, this CRT badly derailed today, with petty comments that I believe should be removed, because they are totally unrelated to the thread and they are generally bad behavior.

The comments I believe should be deleted are the numbers 27, 29, 31, 32, 33 and 34.
I handled it.

Didn’t Corruption have a downgrade and Type 1 was deemed impressive Social Influencing?

The Corruption page still has its Social Influencing Type 1

That isn't a better/more distinctive quote. My apologies.
It does feel a little misleading for a character without precog to have a quote that says "I can see the future... You don't live to see tomorrow."

that really shouldn't be an issue but if it really is just change it to
I don't care how strong you are. I don't care how fast you are... You don't live to see tomorrow.

I don't think it should be changed personally but imo messing with a quote a little bit to make it fit a profile is fine if the spirit of it is kept.

That isn't a better/more distinctive quote. My apologies.
I mean, it's a cool line that mentions his powers alongside his superhero name while keeping it short and simple.

The current one is just him in a state of rage after Conquest does something horrible so it doesn't really define him in any way.

Out of all the ones we have available, the one I proposed is the only one that is short and fits with his personality and abilities. And I do hope I don't have to reply to "but he's not actually invincible" as if it were a serious argument.

Well, I personally find the current quote more striking, but if you find another one that sounds better, and is more distinctive, feel free to mention it.

Honestly, the quote on Invincible's page actually confused me because I thought he had precog, so changing it might be for the best.

If no alternatives can be found for the quote it's best being removed as it's just counterproductive for our purposes right now.

I do not mind, but the suggested new quote is worse in my opinion.

Is somebody else in our staff willing to add it please?

Well, I personally find the current quote more striking, but if you find another one that sounds better, and is more distinctive, feel free to mention it.
“I don’t give a damn about Viltrum, or anything you’re telling me ! I don’t care if I live a million years. This is my home and I will not let you destroy it !”

“’I’m Invincible !‘ Ugh. I’ve got to stop using that line right before I get the snot beaten out of me… “

“You’re not going to succeed ! These people are under my protection ! They have endured too much ! I will not allow you to harm them ! You will not enslave this planet ! MY PLANET !”

I mean he has won more fights than he has lost tbh... I know some people tend to focus a lot on the series' violence, but for all the typical tragedy that comes with being a superhero, Mark gets quite a lot of easy victories. I think you can count the amount of times he's been brutalized with one, maybe two hands.

It's a funny line hence why I added it, but the others do have more value in-context and fit his personality more (though the other one does show his jokey side).

Back