• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can these threads be closed? I lost the interest for them

Can these threads be closed? I lost the interest for them
Done

Hello, if possible, can someone unlock two profiles for me so I can apply the abilities that have two admin approvals in this CRT?

[Aiwass] Also looking to add scans and references.
[Aleister] Also looking to apply changes from these two CRTs. They both state the same thing. Aleister should be 6-B since he scales to all the other 6-B characters. Latter CRT is removing a tiering entirely in the first key.

Here's the sandbox.
Done
Quick request🙏

These two blogs have (Marvel) in their titles, and I need them changed to (Marvel Comics)
Done

someone please close this clusterfuck of a thread...

People are still debating in it, although it is very disorganized

What? No?

What? No?
yes?
"Not only this CRT came too soon, but it's barely understandable and very, VERY hard to read. Just not now, you could have asked in the Discussion Thread 1st about a thing of such magnitude."
"Listen guy. In the discussion thread you are pretty damn hard to even understand given all of your posts are in broken english. Please, ask this to be closed, this ain't passing with such a poorly worded CRT."

no one is going to accept a crt like this

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Evileye?so=search

I'm not sure where to ask this but I'm just requesting permission to add a few things to this profile since it's not CRT worthy. It's not changing the whole character, just adding a few spells/notable attacks that are missing/not mentioned. As well as fixing up some existing attacks by adding a bit more detail.

Last edited:
Thanks. The two profiles can be locked.
I have done so
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Evileye?so=search

I'm not sure where to ask this but I'm just requesting permission to add a few things to this profile since it's not CRT worthy. It's not changing the whole character, just adding a few spells/notable attacks that are missing/not mentioned. As well as fixing up some existing attacks by adding a bit more detail.
Feel free to

This match can be closed
Handled.

Back