• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT some upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.
The supreme deity should also gain the soul manipulation resistance same as mael
I agree with the op.
I also still have to this will get resistance or supernatural Willpower?

Unsure on the resistance to supernatural willpower (it's proper term would be resistance to willpower manipulation since supernatural willpower is something one has, not something you resis. Other than that, the other stuff seems alright I think.

Unsure on the resistance to supernatural willpower (it's proper term would be resistance to willpower manipulation since supernatural willpower is something one has, not something you resis. Other than that, the other stuff seems alright I think.
Maybe sometimes I don't understand my words, please forgive me. I mean, I'm still confused between Resistance Cursed, Magic Null, sealing or Supernatural Willpower.

Therefore, I also ask for your opinion. What do you think, will this be included in the Resistance to the 3 abilities? Or Supernatural Willpower?

Mhhh it could be Resistance to Curse manip/Powernull/Sealing THROUGH Supernatural Willpower
I didn't think it could be used? It should be more suitable for Supernatural Willpower to produce the Resistance mentioned. Yes?

Okay, I edited it

As a notice for this CRT, since there is no controversy on the staff, I think it will be fine after editing. Because before I edited it, I gave the 2 options listed on the exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back