• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Crisis VS Post-Crisis (Superman VS Superman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both are Low Multiversal

Post-Crisis Superman is in his "Post-Eradicator Absorption" key and has prior knowledge of his Pre-Crisis counterpart's powers

SBA victory conditions

Both are in character

Speed is equalized

Both starts 1 kilometer away

The links for their profiles are in the images

Who wins?
SuperMAN (Post Crisis): @TauanVictor
SUPERman (Pre-Crisis): @Accelerated_Evolution @TimeTrapperFanBoy @Excel616

Last edited:
After analyse both profiles i think i came into a conclusion:

Post Crisis:

+Has knowledge about the powers of his Pre-Crisis counterpart
+Has Social Influencing
+Resists Deconstruction, Hypnoses and Transmutation
=Equal stats
=Martial Arts
-Doesn´t has hax to kill his Pre-Crisis Counterpart

Pre-Crisis:

+Has Intangibility, telekinesis, Precognition and Clairvoyance
+Greater LS
= Equal stats
= Martial arts
= Intelligence
- His Post-crisis counterpart has knowledge about his powers

I think the biggest question of this match is: Could Post-Crisis Superman create a plan to defeat Pre-Crisis or would Pre-Crisis abilities be too much to him handle?

Imo Pre-Crisis hax and versatility would give him the victory

Pre-Crisis Superman FRA

Last edited:
Since the Superman in the character doesn't fight to kill and has empathy as his main characteristics, Post-Crisis Superman could simply call his counterpart to talk, winning by incapacitation via Social Influence.

Post-Crisis Superman knows that a fight like this would have terrible consequences and he wouldn't be able to defeat him without, at the very least, being seriously injured. As he is aware of Pre-Crisis Sups' powers, incapacitation would be the best option, and Sups is intelligent enough to think about it (I mean, even with Lex Luthor Sups still showed respect and was always willing to talk).

Something like "hey man, what are we fighting about? Earth needs us! This is pointless!" would be very persuasive and would make Pre-Crisis stop fighting. Voting Post-Crisis Sups.

Since the Superman in the character doesn't fight to kill and has empathy as his main characteristics, Post-Crisis Superman could simply call his counterpart to talk, winning by incapacitation via Social Influence.

Post-Crisis Superman knows that a fight like this would have terrible consequences and he wouldn't be able to defeat him without, at the very least, being seriously injured. As he is aware of Pre-Crisis Sups' powers, incapacitation would be the best option, and Sups is intelligent enough to think about it (I mean, even with Lex Luthor Sups still showed respect and was always willing to talk).

Something like "hey man, what are we fighting about? Earth needs us! This is pointless!" would be very persuasive and would make Pre-Crisis stop fighting. Voting Post-Crisis Sups.
Would Post-Crisis do that before he be knocked out or defeated?

Would Post-Crisis do that before he be knocked out or defeated?
Both are equivalent in martial arts and attributes. The knockout wouldn't happen before Post-Crisis Sups at least tried to influence him, and as I said before, Sups has enormous empathy.

Post-Crisis Superman also has the option of avoiding combat with flight.

Basically, the point is: Post-Crisis Superman would have enormous difficulty in a fight, he wouldn't even be able to kill his Pre-Crisis counterpart.

Since in this case he has prior knowledge, the most viable solution would be to avoid combat.

Basically, the point is: Post-Crisis Superman would have enormous difficulty in a fight, he wouldn't even be able to kill his Pre-Crisis counterpart.

Since in this case he has prior knowledge, the most viable solution would be to avoid combat.
He know about his powers, homewer, doens't about his physical power and, since i am using SBA rules for everything that i don't specified, both wouldn't try to "don't fight", so Post-Crisis would try to fight him first

He know about his powers, homewer, doens't about his physical power and, since i am using SBA rules for everything that i don't specified, both wouldn't try to "don't fight", so Post-Crisis would try to fight him first
SBA assumes that both characters are in a fight that could have terrible consequences. This would be just one more reason for Post-Crisis Superman to resort to Social Influence.

And as for attributes, Sups has Information Analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back