• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is transcending 1-B the same way Low 1-A transcends High 1-B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
also outright surpassing dimensions is 1-A. So 1-A is surpassing both a High 1-B and a Low 1-A and even just a 1-B tier. Heck, if you have a Low 1-C character/realm you could probably make someone 1-A but outright surpassing dimensions altogether. It takes a buckload of evidence though.

also outright surpassing dimensions is 1-A. So 1-A is surpassing both a High 1-B and a Low 1-A and even just a 1-B tier. Heck, if you have a Low 1-C character/realm you could probably make someone 1-A but outright surpassing dimensions altogether. It takes a buckload of evidence though.
From my understanding, that has changed, and the current tiering system page says this:

"Characters who can affect objects with a number of dimensions equal to the cardinal aleph-2, which in practical terms also equals a level that completely exceeds Low 1-A structures to the same degree that they exceed High 1-B and below."

Which would mean you can be 1-A and not surpass dimensions.
No, it is just High 1-B im pretty sure.
Thank you.

We always consider it like that though, just never describe perfectly before the new explanation came for tier 1A. Also, what being done to tier 1-A while better explain, make it harder for certain verse to actually reach it.

what you described will just give Low 1-A since the transcendent thing would still be existing Above the 1-B hierarchy as a whole with all of its levels.
idk whether you need a high 1-B structure for this to work. from the tiering system, it sounds like you need to be above the dimensional hierarchy as a whole to get L1A. and since 1-B and high 1-B are within the same hierarchy of levels. smth transcending a 1-B structure the same way L1A transcends high 1-B is still Low 1-A if I'm not mistaken

No, not exactly. It just most of 1A are define as beyond all dimension which is why we give tier 1A and above BDE. You can get by having trascendence of that similar to 1-A . As aleph 0 is high 1B and Aleph 1 is low 1A the next aleph that is Aleph-2 is 1A
1-A is an inaccessible not Aleph 2 iirc

1-A is an inaccessible not Aleph 2 iirc
Actually, Inaccessible is High 1-A

Screenshot_20220509-231136.jpg

I would say Low 1-A if there are no further contexts

For example if 1-B here means 12-D

Uncountable infinity (Low 1-A) divided by 12 (1-B) = uncountable infinity

Uncountable infinity (Low 1-A) divided by infinity (High 1-B) = still uncountable infinity

As you can see the way that low 1-A transcends 1-B is similar to what it does to High 1-B.

Last edited:
Low-1a or 1a if it's transcending it as a whole as in no possible extension can reach it.
If it's just simple R>F or something like that then it's still 1b.
Oh actually i think this is possibly high1a if no actual possible extension can reach it.

Note:Im including the infinite extensions(Extended and projective real number line,Aleph,Beth etc.) not just the finite ones.

Oh actually i think this is possibly high1a if no actual possible extension can reach it.

Note:Im including the infinite extensions(Extended and projective real number line,Aleph,Beth etc.) not just the finite ones.
But bassically a simple explanation is that in this case if all or any possible extension can't reach it then it would be or possibly be high1a because of the fact that you transcend this to the point no actual extension can reach this.

When i said possible extension i include the Infinite cardinals.

Bassically aleph and beth numbers are included etc.

So if no possible extension can reach you then extending the 1b hierarchy to a Higher finite or a Infinite number(Something like an aleph number as a example.) wouldn't really matter since it's all the same to you, but bassically you are unreachable to any 1a hierarchy and below as that is all the possible extensions of 1b (and below) when including infinite numbers.

(Of course this can go further at some cases but this is normally the case.)

(so transcending all possible extension to the point no such extension can reach you is high1a, since "all" includes the infinite number extensions and many other types of extension as well, yes?)

So normally this type of transcendance should be High1a or atleast possibly be High1a in my opinion.

Last edited:
it's supposed to be 1-A

but the fact that Aleph numbers overlap with 1-A and cardinals are supposed to be High 1-A and 0 makes it far more complicated than it should be

(A normal tiering system would have had aleph numbers and cardinals be High 1-B+)

But bassically a simple explanation is that in this case if all or any possible extension can't reach it then it would be or possibly be high1a because of the fact that you transcend this to the point no actual extension can reach this.

When i said possible extension i include the Infinite cardinals.

Bassically aleph and beth numbers are included etc.

So if no possible extension can reach you then extending the 1b hierarchy to a Higher finite or a Infinite number(Something like an aleph number as a example.) wouldn't really matter since it's all the same to you, but bassically you are unreachable to any 1a hierarchy and below as that is all the possible extensions of 1b (and below) when including infinite numbers.

(Of course this can go further at some cases but this is normally the case.)

(so transcending all possible extension to the point no such extension can reach you is high1a, since "all" includes the infinite number extensions and many other types of extension as well, yes?)

So normally this type of transcendance should be High1a or atleast possibly be High1a in my opinion.
Anyways should be something like this

No possible extension can reach your state because you transcend all possible extensions:High1A(Likely)

Simple R>F:1B

Transcending a whole 1B structure including it's extension:Low1A or 1A
(disregarding the infinite extensions or the extensions beyond 1B tier.)

So basically, if a character or a structure was to surpass a 1-B hierarchy as a whole, what tier would it be?
It seems that the character surpass the entirety of finiteness there (As any number of dimensions above 12 would still exist in 1-B tier's framework, so, transcending this framework here should imply the transcendence over finiteness), which is tier High 1-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back