• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Anyway, the recent requests have been handled by me or LordGriffin1000.

In this thread the discussion was going nowhere fast plus most of the users as well as three staff members already rejected the OPs points but the OP didn't concede thus leading to circular arguments and tempers flaring which caused the thread to be closed.

Now this thread was posted with zero warning moreover the points are worst than the previous one (which were already rejected) and I suggest this thread gets closed pre-emptivly to prevent a repeat performance for sanity's sake.

Can someone PLEASE look at his sandbox and post it as a profile if its ok It shoul be called “Kral Şakir”
Also can I add stuff after profile gets added?

I've got a lot of renames this time, can someone please rename the following profiles from....

"Hinata Hyuuga" to "Hinata Hyūga"

"Neji Hyuuga" to "Neji Hyūga"

"Whitebeard" to "Whitebeard (Edward Newgate)"

"Big Mom" to "Big Mom (Charlotte Linlin)"

"Blackbeard (One Piece)" to "Blackbeard (Marshall D. Teach)"

"Sakazuki (Admiral Akainu)" to "Akainu (Sakazuki)"

"Kuzan (Admiral Aokiji)" to "Aokiji (Kuzan)"

"Borsalino (Admiral Kizaru)" to "Kizaru (Borsalino)"

"Issho (Admiral Fujitora)" to "Fujitora (Issho)"

I've got a lot of renames this time, can someone please rename the following profiles from....

I agree, it looks better.

It took a hot few minutes for me due to "anti-trolling measures", but I got all of these pages moved.

In this thread the discussion was going nowhere fast plus most of the users as well as three staff members already rejected the OPs points but the OP didn't concede thus leading to circular arguments and tempers flaring which caused the thread to be closed.

Now this thread was posted with zero warning moreover the points are worst than the previous one (which were already rejected) and I suggest this thread gets closed pre-emptivly to prevent a repeat performance for sanity's sake.
I handled it.

Can someone PLEASE look at his sandbox and post it as a profile if its ok It shoul be called “Kral Şakir”
Also can I add stuff after profile gets added?
It seems to use guesswork statistics without any calculations as a basis. My apologies.

No offense, but there are several problems with your sandbox: The image should stand on the right, the summary contains a lot of superfluous informations not related to the character, the calc is hosted in another wiki and has not been evaluated, the 5-B tier is based on a vague statement ("going to destroy the world" is never accepted as a reasoning without further context), there are some formatting errors (Stuff that shouldn't be bolded), some stats don't have evidences, explanations or calcs and overall the profile is very poor when it comes to syntax and grammar.

Last edited:
No offense, but there are several problems with your sandbox:
ok
The image should stand on the right,
Yeah Idk how to fiz that
the summary contains a lot of superfluous informations not related to the character,
Noted
the calc is hosted in another wiki and has not been evaluated,
Why can’t we use other wiki calcs. Thats very dumb anyways I tried but no ıne even saw my request so I asked another wiki to do it
the 5-B tier is based on a vague statement ("going to destroy the world" is never accepted as a reasoning without further context)
I asked someone if its a 5-B feat they said yes. Noted anyways tho
, there are some formatting errors (Stuff that shouldn't be bolded),
Can you tell me which ones
some stats don't have evidences, explanations or calcs
How. Literally how. More than %85 percent of the powers have their scans all of the stats have scans the needed feats have their calcs. How.
and overall the profile is very poor when it comes to syntax and grammar.
I am not an native speaker.

Wdym I linked cals for needed feats and nearly more than %85 of the powers have scans. Whats the problem?
Sorry, I did not notice.

Anyway, have any calc group members accepted the calculation blogs? Also, the structure and grammar in your draft page need to be improved considerably.

Why can’t we use other wiki calcs. Thats very dumb anyways I tried but no ıne even saw my request so I asked another wiki to do it
Because we want to be self-sufficient, and have people that we trust evaluate if the calculations are acceptable.

If somebody copy-pastes the content of the other blog into a blog in our wiki, it can be evaluated though.

On top of what Ant said, remember that the Calc Group members are constantly swarmed with messages asking them to calculate something multiple times a day, without considering the Calculation Request thread. Heck, I have a whole verse waiting on one calc to be completed before I can publish it, and I'm still waiting on them.

Just remember that they are human just the same as you or me, so try to sympathize with the stress that comes with their positions and try to remain patient.

So, Platonic Concepts being 1-A by default is most likely leaving. As such, I think the 1-A justification for Meng Hao should be reworded.

Something like;

Outerverse level (Transcendors have become their own Daosources, being beyond the Great Dao itself and transcending all lesser Daos, including those of space and time, Yin and Yang, existence and non-existence and beyond. Said Daos exist beyond all extensions of their object, which includes infinite dimensional space, on a conceptual level and all existence is just a canvas for them to manipulate as they please. Considered as omnipotent by all lower cultivators, who can manipulate Essence in such ways as controlling countless spatial dimensions)

Yeah Idk how to fiz that

I asked someone if its a 5-B feat they said yes. Noted anyways tho

Can you tell me which ones

How. Literally how. More than %85 percent of the powers have their scans all of the stats have scans the needed feats have their calcs. How.

I am not an native speaker.
1) Check other profiles and these pages
2) What Ant and Starter said
3) This someone may not be the most reliable person and vague statements without context and elaboration are rejected for all verses
4) Check the standard format for characters profiles, also the keys at the bottom shouldn't be all bolded, range shouldn't be separated by the |
5) Part of speed doesn't have links to video, scans or calcs, intelligence should have at a description, range is poorly defined, the notable attacks section is non-existent
6) You must make an effort to improve, profiles must be polished on that.

So, Platonic Concepts being 1-A by default is most likely leaving. As such, I think the 1-A justification for Meng Hao should be reworded.

Something like;

Outerverse level (Transcendors have become their own Daosources, being beyond the Great Dao itself and transcending all lesser Daos, including those of space and time, Yin and Yang, existence and non-existence and beyond. Said Daos exist beyond all extensions of their object, which includes infinite dimensional space, on a conceptual level and all existence is just a canvas for them to manipulate as they please. Considered as omnipotent by all lower cultivators, who can manipulate Essence in such ways as controlling countless spatial dimensions)
Which key would this be applied to, his Ancestor Realm key or his Unknown Realms key?

Back