• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sky God Slayer VS Hawk-Eye (0/4/0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you put a swordsman who uses pressurized air against a girl who eats air to get stronger.

What stops Mihawk from running up to her and just repeatedly cutting her body?

So you put a swordsman who uses pressurized air against a girl who eats air to get stronger.

What stops Mihawk from running up to her and just repeatedly cutting her body?
My thought process was it restricts Mihawk's ability to air slash spam due to it empowering her, from there I wanted to see the debate on who would win.

My thought process was it restricts Mihawk's ability to air slash spam due to it empowering her.
Seems very fair.

Buso has attack reflection, especially with a sword on air attacks when we see swordsman in OP reflect attacks.

Mihawk reflects all her attacks, runs up to her, and chops her head off, then his regen negation says gg.

Seems very fair.

Buso has attack reflection, especially with a sword on air attacks when we see swordsman in OP reflect attacks.

Mihawk reflects all her attacks, runs up to her, and chops her head off, then his regen negation says gg.
But she does hold the AP advantage at 1.33 Gigatons which could get even higher if he used air slashes, I don't think he will be able to one-shot her with a single cut.

But she does hold the AP advantage at 1.33 Gigatons which could get even higher if he used air slashes, I don't think she will be able to one-shot her with a single cut.
He wouldn't need to use air slashes for the entire fight. He would see that she absorbs her initial slashes (or his Observation Haki would tell him that he does that prior)
And he would reflect her attacks instead of using his own to save energy.

Slayers aren't able to absorb their own produced elements, so he can kill with a regular sword cut instead of an air slash.

He wouldn't need to use air slashes for the entire fight. He would see that she absorbs her initial slashes (or his Observation Haki would tell him that he does that prior)

And he would reflect her attacks instead of using his own to save energy.

Slayers aren't able to absorb their own produced elements, so he can kill with a regular sword cut instead of an air slash.
I see, would this be considered a stomp?

Going to need better justification if you want your vote counted.
Mihawk has pre-cognition to hard counter her, allowing him to dodge her attacks. He has buso haki to enhance his abilities, and she’s simply outmatched in pure skill. Pre cog is a huge problem here, she won’t be able to touch him. For these reasons I vote Mihawk.

His info analysis doesn't seem to imply he can figure out people's special abilities, just physical strength, so he's definitely still gonna attack with air slashes first. Once he realizes what's happening, he'll go on the offensive and try to cut her directly.

With the initial AP advantage it seems + the air slashes amp, she'd have a decent chance at seriously hurting him if she lands a bit. That's where the issue comes in though, observation haki kinda negs any normal H2H she has, especially considering Mihawk's skill.

Does she have any ranged abilities that would make this more fair? Because this seems very unfair for her.

His info analysis doesn't seem to imply he can figure out people's special abilities, just physical strength, so he's definitely still gonna attack with air slashes first. Once he realizes what's happening, he'll go on the offensive and try to cut her directly.

With the initial AP advantage it seems + the air slashes amp, she'd have a decent chance at seriously hurting him if she lands a bit. That's where the issue comes in though, observation haki kinda negs any normal H2H she has, especially considering Mihawk's skill.

Does she have any ranged abilities that would make this more fair? Because this seems very unfair for her.
She has plenty of AOE wind spells and her roar. Also how does his attack reflection work, would it be able to reflect something like wind or magic?

Also how does his attack reflection work
0519-008.png

Mihawk can just embue his slashes with Haki, as seen with Zoro doing the same with his.

Voting Mihawk via vastly superior skill, durability Negation, Buso enhanced air slashes and precog.

...someone's attack getting blocked allowed "attack reflection"? Ok then.

How exactly does Mihawk's work because that is definitely not Mihawk.

...someone's attack getting blocked allowed "attack reflection"? Ok then.

How exactly does Mihawk's work because that is definitely not Mihawk.
It wasn't blocked, if it was simply blocked it would make impact and stop. It's reflecting physical blows that make contact, Mihawk would be capable although would probably do it with his sword not hands.
Durability negation
Mihawk doesn't have that.

Does it only work on physical attacks? Also would that be able to reflect magic attacks?
To my knowledge attack reflection has only been shown on physical blows.
Oq9tEVm_d.webp

Although he can also create forcefields to block attacks which work on pretty much anything i.e elemental, shockwaves or physical blows. (not sure about magic but I don't thinkt it would make a difference)

I think Mihawk ultimately takes this due to his superior skill, experience and precognition.
AoE and ranged attacks are good, but redirecting air is a thing but I think they still aren't enough. Healing is good, but very severe slashes and body parts chopped off should not heal. Also, you have to be a very good combatant to fight a swordsman with your bare hands, especially one as skilled as Mihawk.

I vote the warlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back