• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Just remember that they are human just the same as you or me, so try to sympathize with the stress that comes with their positions and try to remain patient.
I was patience tho. I didnt want to push anyone I just said they didnt saw my request so I tried finding someone who isnt busy.

5) Part of speed doesn't have links to video, scans or calcs, intelligence should have at a description, range is poorly defined,
How can I literally make range better. I will add the other scans
the notable attacks section is non-existent
I forgot to fix that
6) You must make an effort to improve, profiles must be polished on that.
I cant understand what you mean, You mean I didnt put effort into this if thats the case no I actually did try my best but this is my first profile so

Ancestor Realm
Done.
Just remember that they are human just the same as you or me, so try to sympathize with the stress that comes with their positions and try to remain patient.
I was patience tho. I didnt want to push anyone I just said they didnt saw my request so I tried finding someone who isnt busy.
The fact that you went to a different wiki and asked someone there proves quite the opposite. As Ant said, we only accept calculations from sources we can confidently verify, whether it be the Narutoforums calculations found in certain profiles or the calculations from our own community.

Just...try to keep this in mind for the future, okay?

How can I literally make range better. I will add the other scans

I cant understand what you mean, You mean I didnt put effort into this if thats the case no I actually did try my best but this is my first profile so
You didn't explain what this notebook is, his telekinesis (judging by the video) doesn't reach tens of meters, and city block isn't a range value. Also, watching the video used for sealing, it seems he and his father got teleported inside of the game, I don't see any city block being trapped.

I mean that you have to improve to make it better.

You didn't explain what this notebook is,
Its a magic notebook How can I explain it
his telekinesis (judging by the video) doesn't reach tens of meters,
What then?
and city block isn't a range value. Also, watching the video used for sealing, it seems he and his father got teleported inside of the game, I don't see any city block being trapped.
If you stayed there a bit more they say “Wait son did you teleport all the neighborhood into the game?” Well you probably can’t understand because of the language but he does say that
I mean that you have to improve to make it better.
Oh ok

Telekinesis seems extended melee range, maybe several meters since he was affecting objects in his room

I can read the subtitles, but what you say happens like 4 minutes after the point you linked. You should link the minute in which they get transported and the one where they say that it affected the neighborhood. Also, you should specifiy that only people were transported, not all the buildings and the rest.

I can read the subtitles, but what you say happens like 4 minutes after the point you linked. You should link the minute in which they get transported and the one where they say that it affected the neighborhood. Also, you should specifiy that only people were transported, not all the buildings and the rest.
So I will add the dad saying it also will add that it only affects people and things with I guess

If you guys are gonna workshop the profile, do you mind moving this conversation to your message walls, so as not to clog this thread with this topic?

If you guys are gonna workshop the profile, do you mind moving this conversation to your message walls, so as not to clog this thread with this topic?
Sure but if Samar also says its ok I would not want to force someone to help me for an profile

Planck69: You should probably ask DontTalkDT or Ultima_Reality about that.

Planck69: You should probably ask DontTalkDT or Ultima_Reality about that.
Planck simply wanted to have the AP justification for Meng Hao to be reworded so it wouldn't be effected by the supposed changes to how Platonic Concepts would be perceived in a power standpoint.

This was something that I could easily handle, and in fact already did.

Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Add a spoiler tag for WandaVision onto MCU Scarlet Witch's profile please. I apologize for not doing this when I was doing the edits for her revisions previously. Also, the link on her profile summary named "Sorcerer Supreme"? Please change the redirect for that from Doctor Strange to the Ancient One please. Doctor Strange hasn't been called or given the title of Sorcerer Supreme as of yet (even though he likely will soon), making the current redirect a falsehood.

Crazylatin77:

Thank you for helping out.

Would someone add [[Pocket Reality Manipulation]] between Black Hole Creation and Higher Dimensional Manipulation in Mechikabura's profile, since I realized just now that the feat qualifies even for that?

(Plus the tag obviously)

No problem. You just misspelled the URL a bit.

There was recently a Zoro revision on the type of Haki he has (now its Proficient Kenbunshoku), but he's still placed as an example of a different type of Haki on the Haki page (before it was Rudimentary Kenbunshoku).

I wanted to switch him for a separate example since it's currently inaccurate via his current ratings, then implement somebody else who has rudimentary Kenbun, but the page was locked.

Back