• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Somebody seems to have closed the threads for which this was requested above.

Hi guys, I've added a new verse to the wiki but for some reason each time I click the image portals in the page of the verse, none of them opens the profiles I have made for it.

Here it is the link of the verse.

Thanks in advance!

You didn't link the profiles to the pictures, this is why they don't open the profiles
Nope.

I linked them to the pics

Gretel_WH.png|'''Gretel'''|link=Gretel (Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters)
Mina_H%26G.jpg|'''Mina'''|link=Mina (Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters)
Hansel_WH.png|'''Hansel'''|link=Hansel (Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters)
Ben_H%26G.jpg|'''Ben'''|link=Benjamin "Ben" Wosser
Edward_troll.png|'''Edward'''|link=Edward (Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters)

It must be something else

It seems like the issue is that if the phrase "tel:" is anywhere in the link, it breaks.

Ursuul has filed a report.

Back