• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, his HDE and ""Passive"" Absorption are simply a no.

There are several issues with both of them, but let's see better the scene with the following Imgur Album:

Just using a summary instead of the actual scans (which doesen't hint to passive stuff done from mere presence too) is laughable, no offense, and the absorption was activated trought an attack which has to be activated, also, if it was passive, Trunks and the others would be absorbed again, and is clearly not the case, so Absorption being passive is a no-no.

About the HDE instead, well, nothing stated that his body is physically made of timelines, and we have a character who doesen't have HDE despite absorbing infinite timelines in himself, so why Mechikabura has if it doesen't fit our standards?

Tldr:

Mechikabura absoprion isn't passive and the reasons to back to his HDE are extremely weak and based on headcanons.

Last edited:
Agree with this, but the character you showed has some more issues like his acausality type 5 being 4, his first immensurable speed not being legit and his last key range not being low 1-C or at least 2-A, which leads me to believe he simply lacks HDE via oversight.

Mechi also clearly exists in the same plane as trunks and the others, who are 3D, and even if HDE is legit, that means 4D mechi is not usable in combat, unless maybe bloodlusted if he has control over his body like that

Agree with this, but the character you should has some more issues like his acausality type 5 being 4, his first immensurable speed not being legit and his last key range not being low 1-C or at least 2-A, which leads me to believe he simply lacks HDE via oversight.
...what?
Mechi also clearly exists in the same plane as trunks and the others, who are 3D, and even if HDE is legit, that means 4D mechi is not usable in combat.
Ye, another reason why is moot.

You showed him as a example for why timeline inside body =/= HDE, but his profile has some errors making me believe we simply forgot to add HDE there, his last key is literally based on HDE and it still lacks even a possible.

Him being HDE was mainly coz of "him being physically made of timelines", when nothing stated so anyways.

His HDE is because he fused with the black hole thing that absorb infinite timeline/history. That Black hole is a 4-D construct because it is made up of infinite timeline, and Mechi physically fuse with it

His HDE is because he fused with the black hole thing that absorb infinite timeline/history. That Black hole is a 4-D construct because it is made up of infinite timeline, and Mechi physically fuse with it
No, it's described as just Mechi absorbing a Bkacl Hole which absorbs space-time in the Arcade, nothing like that

Demigra: This black hole… is said to have resided for tens of millions of years, swallowing up space-time.

What kind of energy even resides in this? Can you imagine it?

Kaioshin of Time: No way…!

Mechikaboola: Let me show you! The true value… of this discovered power of Time!!

(Mechikaboola absorbs the black hole’s energy and transforms.)

Mechikaboola: This… I’ll swallow all of the light with this. With my dark demon power!

Though you may be Demon gods, I no longer have any need for all of you… Disappear in the all-consuming darkness…!

Last edited:
using manga scans is a big no no since his passive absorbtion comes from the arcade , and his body literally has infinite timelines inside it so where's the issue , unless this is supposed to be a joke then it should be moved to fun and games i guess

using manga scans is a big no no
We always use them tho
since his passive absorbtion comes from the arcade
Uhm:

Mechikaboola: Let me show you! The true value… of this discovered power of Time!!

Mechikaboola: This… I’ll swallow all of the light with this. With my dark demon power!

Though you may be Demon gods, I no longer have any need for all of you… Disappear in the all-consuming darkness…!

Towa: Ku… I can’t escape…! Mira! Take Fin and get out of here…!

Kaioshin of Time: Trunks! I’m going to use Toki Toki! Everyone, come by my side!

Mechikaboola: With this, all will end… Fufufu… FUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nothing here implies he does with mere presence, because they didn't get immediately absorbed, but only after the Disappear in the all-consuming darkness…! quote.
and his body literally has infinite timelines inside it so where's the issue
We don't threat such as HDE as shown with MCU Dormammu and Lavos
unless this is supposed to be a joke then it should be moved to fun and games i guess
This is unneccesarly rude

This is unneccesarly rude
wansn't intentionnal , i legit just came from looking at smtg that was posted today on fun and games and so i was under the impression that this was sarcastic cuz u posted manga scans , if ur serious tho then u might wanna get some knowledgeable DBH members to comment on here .

cuz on a previous vs match thread sm1 said that it's not passive using ur exact same argument but the knowledgeable members later explained why it actually is .
Iirc in the arcade he just stands there and the absorbtion is active .

i legit just came from looking at smtg that was posted today on fun and games and so i was under the impression that this was sarcastic cuz u posted manga scans
Manga scans are sed too like here, or even the promotional anime here.
cuz on a previous vs match thread sm1 said that it's not passive using ur exact same argument but the knowledgeable members later explained why it actually is .
Iirc in the arcade he just stands there and the absorbtion is active .
Uhm I quoted the moment when it uses the Absorption in the Arcade too in the previous post, and is active

Thinking on it, how in the hell did higher-dimensional existence get passed? He's pretty blatantly the same size as before and not displaced into a 4th dimensional axis or anything...

Thinking on it, how in the hell did higher-dimensional existence get passed? He's pretty blatantly the same size as before and not displaced into a 4th dimensional axis or anything...
No idea lmfao, this is like GP's previous "passive probability manip", and is obv wrong like that one.

Actually, can someone post the arcade scans for his HDE for reference?

I already did

Towa: Ku… I can’t escape…! Mira! Take Fin and get out of here…!

Kaioshin of Time: Trunks! I’m going to use Toki Toki! Everyone, come by my side!

Mechikaboola: With this, all will end… Fufufu… FUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Demigra: This black hole… is said to have resided for tens of millions of years, swallowing up space-time.

What kind of energy even resides in this? Can you imagine it?

Kaioshin of Time: No way…!

I got even this

Trunks (Future): The black hole that Dark King Mechikaboola created has sucked everyone into it!

What will they do to escape, and defeat Mechikaboola…!!

Inside Mechikaboola’s black hole/Demon gods vs. Time Patrol

Trunks (Xeno): Where in the world… is this?

(Demon god gang show up.)

Majin Poutine: In the end, you guys also got sucked into this black hole, huh…

Majin Gravy: Hmph, pitiful ain’t it… we’re all the same…

Poutine: But, if we eliminate you guys here, maybe Mechikaboola-sama will come around and have a change of heart?

Gravy: We would’ve liked to go along with your plan, but principles come first, so we’ll finish you here!

(Battle commences. Vs. Majin Poutine & Gravy.)

(Video skips to after battle.)

Vegeta (Xeno): What the hell are you dawdling around for!

Trunks: Father! And everyone too! You’re all safe…!

Majin Towa: Poutine, Gravy, act as support.

Majin Dabura (Xeno): Since there’s nothing else to do here, I’ll beat the shit out of you!

(Video skips to new mission. Vs. Majin Poutine, Towa, Dabura (Xeno), & Gravy.)

Kaioshin of Time: Being used by Mechikaboola, and lastly getting stuck in this black hole… my gosh.

Again, nothing leading to HDE

Poor Mechikabura, he is going to lose his type 8 Inmortality, the presumibly "Passive absorption", and even his Higher dimensional key won't be usable in combat.

Damn, Mechi is getting bullied so hard...

he meant like actual scans , like pictures or a video
These are arcade dialogues, there's no other way

Poor Mechikabura, he is going to lose his type 8 Inmortality, the presumibly "Passive absorption", and even his Higher dimensional key won't be usable in combate.

Damn, Mechi is getting bullied so hard...
His Type 8 is good tho but yeah, is easy to bypass

using manga scans is a big no no since his passive absorbtion comes from the arcade , and his body literally has infinite timelines inside it so where's the issue , unless this is supposed to be a joke then it should be moved to fun and games i guess
We use manga and the game i believe

The argument for passive absorption was that the black hole was the swirly thing on Mechikabura's chest, and as black holes passively absorb, Mechikabura has the ability while in the form. From the final manga issue alone, that would seem to be true, since we see the characters pulled directly out of Mechikabura's chest... but the issue before shows the black hole as a separate thing, so that clearly isn't true.

I believe people have been assuming the black hole to be the "Chaos Ball" he previously nuked the multiverse with, because otherwise it makes his absorption rather unimpressive.

I never supported Higher-Dimensional Existence in the first place, so I won't try to justify that.

Manga scans are linked on the profile so I assume they’re useable
As long as they don't contradict the arcade, they're usable. (I don't agree with the particular case you cited, there's no indication that Mechikabura gained anything from the people he absorbed, but in principle it was valid.) Mechikabura's regen is a good example of this; the arcade never suggests that it was a thing he had, but there's also nothing to say it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back