• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Can you please protect this new page???

I am uneasy with allowing very obscure characters from a story within a story.

Can you please protect this new page???

I'm gonna tell you right now, I don't like this. You're saying that it's a character from a story within the verse, yeah? That shouldn't be allowed, imo. I would ask you to link this conversation here, but I feel it would be much easier asking directly.

@DontTalkDT Did you actually sign off on this profile?

I'm gonna tell you right now, I don't like this. You're saying that it's a character from a story within the verse, yeah? That shouldn't be allowed, imo. I would ask you to link this conversation here, but I feel it would be much easier asking directly.

@DontTalkDT Did you actually sign off on this profile?
I don't know if I have ever seen that profile, but IIRC I was asked whether I'm fine with a character from a story inside a story before. Which I am. We have reality equalization rules and stuff for that purpose.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out.

Can these pages please be locked?

Can these pages please be locked?

Done.

Back