• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of the falling to Earth thing, I'm assuming this implies you believe that the fight takes place right outside of Earth's orbit, or very close to it, to explain how Gemerl got back to Earth.
Problem I have is that the setting for Nonaggression is very different to the setting of the Egg X boss fight or the fight against the Super Egg Robo in the other Advance games in terms of the background, so it being a faraway location is seemingly more feasible given it's nebula-esque design.

Nonaggression clearly isn’t right outside of Earth's orbit or anything, but the calc currently on the profile is unfortunately bunk.

In terms of the falling to Earth thing, I'm assuming this implies you believe that the fight takes place right outside of Earth's orbit, or very close to it, to explain how Gemerl got back to Earth.
Problem I have is that the setting for Nonaggression is very different to the setting of the Egg X boss fight or the fight against the Super Egg Robo in the other Advance games in terms of the background, so it being a faraway location is seemingly more feasible given it's nebula-esque design.
Nebula is simply the background. And they must've been near to Earth as Gemerl literally fell back to it.

It being outside of Earth just seems kind of inconsistent with how the location has been portrayed in the other Advance titles and how it's portrayed in the Gemerl battle.

But, if you insist.

I wasn't going to comment on the thread but seeing all the "FRA" made me do it, but like JJ and Mav said Gemerl falling to Earth is not a good point when this clearly is far way from Earth, since both Advance 1 and 2 have the Earth as a background, but this one is clearly further away than those two games, therefore it's just a plot hole that you are nitpicking. But it doesn't really matter because they are higher feats anywys

I wasn't going to comment on the thread but seeing all the "FRA" made me do it, but like JJ and Mav said Gemerl falling to Earth is not a good point when this clearly is far way from Earth, since both Advance 1 and 2 have the Earth as a background, but this one is clearly further away than those two games, therefore it's just a plot hole that you are nitpicking. But it doesn't really matter because they are higher feats anywys
But we clearly see that Gemerl did fall. And again, the cluster is simply in the background.

Yeah, I don't see any indication of Gemerl "falling" to earth. He made it to earth, that's it.

Looking at the ending fight, Gemerl's machine explodes, and he is sent passed Super Sonic and Dr. Eggman, not below them.

Yeah, I don't see any indication of Gemerl "falling" to earth. He made it to earth, that's it.

Looking at the ending fight, Gemerl's machine explodes, and he is sent passed Super Sonic and Dr. Eggman, not below them.
Here are the indications he did fall Alright, you want arguments, here they are. Here Gemerl is seen falling. Here Gemerl is lying on the beach, evident he fell .

Plus again, there isn't even any proof that Sonic actually flew to it. It's just in the background.
Just being in the background doesn't mean they didn't flew to it. Again, this is why angsizing was used to determine how far Sonic was from the Nebula in the background

Also Non-Aggression Zone is literally stated to be in outer space. I even posted the link on your comment

Gemerl never fell to Earth. There's nothing that suggested he fell to Earth rather than just return to it. And you can't exactly fall in outer space, especially since what looks as "down" on the screen doesn't mean it's actually going toward Earth's surface, or any other place for that matter because of the way gravity works

None of what that you posted shows he "fell" because you can't even fall in outerspace because of lack of gravity, basic science, the force of his explosion send him back to Earth, as everyone said it's impossible he just "fell down" because of basic science and context

None of what that you posted shows he "fell" because you can't even fall in outerspace because of lack of gravity, basic science, the force of his explosion send him back to Earth, as everyone said it's impossible he just "fell down" because of basic science and context
He is shown lying on the beach. What else could have happened?

He is shown lying on the beach. What else could have happened?
Literally anything else, holy shit, he could have done a last minute teleportation, his explosion knocked him back with enough force back to Earth (the most likely one since he would never fall to Earth because gravity), probably more, assuming falling is legit the most incorrect assumption of them all

Literally anything else, holy shit, he could have done a last minute teleportation, his explosion knocked him back with enough force back to Earth (the most likely one since he would never fall to Earth because gravity), probably more, assuming falling is legit the most incorrect assumption of them all
Him being hurled through 2 lightyears back to Earth feels really not right. And he was already really screwed up by explosion and likely not able to teleport.

Him being hurled through 2 lightyears back to Earth feels really not right. And he was already really screwed up by explosion and likely not able to teleport.
It makes more sense than the Earth having such a strong gravity that he can fall to it even beyond it's orbit

I don't care what you "feel" it's right, everything I said is better than your illogical proposition, plus the explosion one is the most supported by the narrative via showing the explosion and then Gemerl back at Earth, idk maybe the emeralds peformed that miracle to him

It makes more sense than the Earth having such a strong gravity that he can fall to it even beyond it's orbit

I don't care what you "feel" it's right, everything I said is better than your illogical proposition, plus the explosion one is the most supported by the narrative via showing the explosion and then Gemerl back at Earth, idk maybe the emeralds peformed that miracle to him
AKA headcanon. The explosion hurling him back to earth would make sense, but not if he's 2 lightyears away

AKA headcanon. The explosion hurling him back to earth would make sense, but not if he's 2 lightyears away
a 4-A explosion that is strong enough to destroy Ultimate Gemerl and revert him to base would definitely have the power to launch anyone across hundreds of lighyears

Alternatively, Sonic might have caught Gemerl and brought him back to Earth. Which explains how Gemerl was on Earth to despite being defeated

Alternatively, Sonic might have caught Gemerl and brought him back to Earth. Which explains how Gemerl was on Earth to despite being defeated

This part seems headcannon since Gemerl reappears alone. The Explosion is far more probable than this and Gravity in Space.

a 4-A explosion that is strong enough to destroy Ultimate Gemerl and revert him to base would definitely have the power to launch anyone across hundreds of lighyears

The video shows Gemerl being found by Sonic and cast. Plus, the chance that gemerl is sent to earth from light years away is so small. He would 99.999999999% end up somewhere else if this happened

What? What the actual hell?, Headcanon? Really? Also you don't need strong force to send someone in space, there's no resistance there and you keep your force, that's why meteors and comets are a thing that sometimes travel far longer than that

Anyways your assumption of he "falling" makes illogical sense and goes against basic physics unlike mine, therefore yours will always be more incorrect because it's impossible versus possible

Yeah I guess so. Though the main argument is still that a 4-A explosion is more than powerful enough to send anyone hundreds of lightyears away
It's powerful enough yes, but the thought that Gemerl gets sent from lightyears away and somehow still ends up on earth is too BS.

The video shows Gemerl being found by Sonic and cast. Plus, the chance that gemerl is sent to earth from light years away is so small. He would 99.999999999% end up somewhere else if this happened
You do know he being found doesn't mean your point is right? It is completely unrelated, Gemerl teleporting, getting launched would all end up being the same way, this is a non sequitur.

More of a chance than gravity in space, plus less BS, your entire argument is assuming your conclusion is right and creating context to fit it rather than a natural conclusion

You do know he being found doesn't mean your point is right? It is completely unrelated, Gemerl teleporting, getting launched would all end up being the same way, this is a non sequitur.

More of a chance than gravity in space, plus less BS, your entire argument is assuming your conclusion is right and creating context to fit it rather than a natural conclusion
The way that he was shown found debunks the point of Sonic taking him back to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back