• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

We also use real names for Whitebeard, Big Mom, and also these other guys even though their title is what they're most known for. I can argue that OPM and MHA aren't the only cases with something like this.

But eh- I don't really advocate as to which would be better here, just saying that I wouldn't mind if the page name is changed if it would better reflect more on the character

We also use real names for Whitebeard, Big Mom, and also these other guys even though their title is what they're most known for. I can argue that OPM and MHA aren't the only cases with something like this.

But eh- I don't really advocate as to which would be better here, just saying that I wouldn't mind if the page name is changed if it would better reflect more on the character
Can I ask why, given you agree the characters are known better by other names, they're specifically named counter to convenience?

If it has a redirect from the alias then, fine, I guess, for internal VSBW stuff that means it doesn't matter as much, but what about on Google? It all just seems terribly inconvenient.

By the way, this may be a mini-announcement but I am considering to stop providing help on the forum for the time being.

This is insufferably slow, yesterday it was one thing, now it's worse. It took me almost 1 minute to load this thread and in between 2 404 errors (like this) when loading the thread, and I can't even load the notifications without getting this error or just waiting another minute, I can't even send messages.

Many users already complained but this does not seem to improve at all, it was already slow for some months but it was nothing compared until now. So until this doesn't improve I will limit my contribution because I don't want to waste time waiting.

Edit. This message took almost 1 minute to send due to slow ****.

By the way, this may be a mini-announcement but I am considering to stop providing help on the forum for the time being.

This is insufferably slow, yesterday it was one thing, now it's worse. It took me almost 1 minute to load this thread and in between 2 404 errors (like this) when loading the thread, and I can't even load the notifications without getting this error or just waiting another minute, I can't even send messages.

Many users already complained but this does not seem to improve at all, it was already slow for some months but it was nothing compared until now. So until this doesn't improve I will limit my contribution because I don't want to waste time waiting.

Edit. This message took almost 1 minute to send due to slow *****.
Just giving you a kudos took like 30 seconds, so yeah, things are crazy right now.

Please close this thread

Bro messed up with my profile...
tamaki-crying.gif

Back