• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Screenshot_2023-10-03-20-46-12-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
OP OF THIS THREAD wants to close it, he asked worng guy

Like to close this thread
And also lock rimuru profile (LN)changes have been implemented

Like to close this thread
And also lock rimuru profile (LN)changes have been implemented
Done.

His match up with Manjiro Sano has been determined to be invalid and needs to be removed, or alternatively the page can be unlocked and I can remove it. This has already been implemented on Manjiro Sano's profile.

Please close this thread

And this too

And this too
do you often go through threads from 2022 just to see what could have been locked but wasn't

Locked.

Uh. This reached grace a while ago and can be closed. Superman and Goku's profiles are locked but I'm not gonna ask for them to be unlocked right now. The thread can be closed for reaching grace though

Could you explain which key it is meant to be added to?
Please close this thread

@Dereck03 i am being redirected here by @Reiner , to ask help from you or any other mod, if you can , plz edit the name of THIS CHARACTER , i accident put her name in capital letters.
Bad reina.... Anyway, done... But the grammar of the profile is a bit.... Poor/Questionable, so you gotta fix that.

Can someone please remove immortality type 1 and 5 from this physiology page (from monks)?
It repeats twice, the second one should be deleted not the first one with scans though.

Back