• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Foundation general Range/Speed/AP/P&A revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdiosyncraticLawyer

Username Only
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
  • Calvin Lucien, Isabel Helga Anastasia Parvati Wondertainment V, O5-5, SCP-017, and SCP-3396 have Multiversal+ range for being able to travel between dimensions using Ways. However, this is Interdimensional range, not Multiversal+, so their profiles should be adjusted accordingly.
  • Isabel's AP in base should be changed to "Human level (Is a 16-year-old girl), higher with her inventions". Her first key's age should be 16.
  • Pangloss has Immeasurable speed with the justification of predating spacetime, which isn't a valid way to gain such a speed, so it should be changed to Unknown. Also, though he can be assumed to have Type 1 Immortality due to being a god, its justification of "Predates time itself" is similarly invalid and should be removed.
  • SCP-001 (Bright's Proposal) has Universal+ range for creating 4D entities, which isn't a valid way to gain such a range, so it should be changed to "At least Kilometers (Is the size of a city)".
  • SCP-001 (Null Sum Proposal) has "Standard Melee Range, Universal+" for its range, which is improper formatting and doesn't justify its first half, so it should just have a straight Universal+ range.
  • SCP-001-J has "Likely Low Multiversal" range, which is unjustified, so it should be changed to "Likely Universal+" like the rest of the article.
  • SCP-079's last key's range is listed as Low Multiversal for becoming one with the timeline, which is completely incongruent with the rest of the article treating this feat as Universal+, possibly Boundless, so that should be changed to match.
  • SCP-1425 has "likely Universal to Low Multiversal" range, the second part of which is unjustified, as it's only ever threatened one spacetime, so it should be removed.
  • SCP-1739 has "Multi Universal | Low Multiversal" range, the first of which is outdated terminology and the second of which is unsubstantiated, so both should be changed to Universal+ to match its feats.
  • SCP-1968 has Low Multiversal range, which is unsubstantiated, so it should be changed to Universal+.
  • SCP-2207 has an instance of Interdimensional range for affecting an entire spacetime, which should be Universal+ instead.
  • SCP-2317 should have "High Outerversal in conceptual space" range added to its last key for consistency.
  • SCP-239's EC key should have "possibly Interdimensional" range for her feat of affecting a Way.
  • SCP-2543's telepathic range is listed as Low Multiversal for reaching between universes, which should be Interdimensional instead.
  • SCP-4335's Immeasurable speed justification is "Sees the entire universe from a higher perspective, effectively seeing it like a human would see a snow globe", which isn't a valid way to justify Immeasurable speed, so it should be replaced with Unknown speed.
  • SCP-4444's Multiversal range justification is that it can exist in multiple dimensions at once, which isn't a valid justification for Multiversal range, so it should just be Unknown range, seeing as we have no information on the scale of these dimensions.

Last edited:
You have reminded me to change my status regarding SCP.

I'm not sure about the Ways things. I'm fairly sure being able to reach any universe in an infinite multiverse would be 2-A range, no? If not, then sure.

I don't agree with 1739. The laptop rather blatantly creates another timeline despite being, you know, used in the primary one. The dog can also go from universe to universe to destroy them. Interdimensional should be a minimum for them.

079's range is based on it being heavily implied to become a multiversal threat after its take over, which would probably be Interdimensional, if we're keeping its Low 2-C AP the same.

Otherwise, this seems fine enough.

I'm not sure about the Ways things. I'm fairly sure being able to reach any universe in an infinite multiverse would be 2-A range, no? If not, then sure.
The definition of 2-A range is "Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within an infinite amount of 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time."
I don't agree with 1739. The laptop rather blatantly creates another timeline despite being, you know, used in the primary one. The dog can also go from universe to universe to destroy them. Interdimensional should be a minimum for them.
Then I'll replace both keys' ranges with Interdimensional instead.
079's range is based on it being heavily implied to become a multiversal threat after its take over, which would probably be Interdimensional, if we're keeping its Low 2-C AP the same.
Then I'll use "Unknown, up to Interdimensional, likely higher, possibly Boundless (Implied to become a multiversal threat after its takeover, but to what degree is unknown)".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back