• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Let's make this really short:

8-A statistics of (most) 8-A ToAru characters are based on being physically comparable to Tobio Yumi who can survive this.
Problem is that Tobio didn't physically survive said attack, she instead used her supernatural ability to form a shield.

ACcJCWL.png

(Chapter 46 of the ToAru Kagaku no Accelerator manga in case you want to see the full scene)

So yeah, long story short, nobody physically scales to that feat and as such everyone scaling from it should be downgraded to the next best feat. (So 8-B by current stats)

What was the next best feat that places them at 8-B?

Why can't we go down to "Street level, (possibly)/(likely) wall level"? I'd hesitate to place low tier physicals and Kinuhata's Offense Armor far above Stephanie's ~wall level machine shotgun.
Kinuhata Saiai had a dull throbbing pain in her head.

Stephanie’s light machine shotgun was causing severe damage even through Kinuhata’s
Offense Armor. Without that power, Kinuhata was just a frail girl (or so she insisted). If
the bullets kept coming, she could easily receive a fatal injury.

(...Ow. Taking more than seven shots in a row at a range of less than five meters would
be super bad!!)

Alright, I think I removed 8-A from everyone that had it for this reason. Tell me if you notice that I missed anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back