• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Hello.

These pages contain badly structured/incoherent statistics. Is somebody willing to clean them up please?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:parasyte
@Godernet plans on revising the verse in the near future when he re-reads the series. So I would notify him about this before doing anything to those profiles.
I'm going to clean up the pages today, I'm doing this JUST in case Godernet isn't able to re-read the manga in the near future.

Thank you
:chaoctm~1:

All for Waifu Satoshi.

Can Jesus' page be renamed to 'Jebediah Christoff' as that is his canonical name, and very few characters in the series actually refers to him as Jesus.

It is his more notable name in the fandom, so a redirect link can probably be left for his Jesus alias.

Can Jesus' page be renamed to 'Jebediah Christoff' as that is his canonical name, and very few characters in the series actually refers to him as Jesus.

It is his more notable name in the fandom, so a redirect link can probably be left for his Jesus alias.
A little research showed me that the names he is most often referred to by are Jesus or Jebus, rarely referring to him by his name Jebediah Christoff.

@Tllmbrg @Mr._Bambu @CrimsonStarFallen @Moritzva @QrowBarr @Psychomaster35

You guys are listed as Madness Combat supporters so may i have your opinion regarding this? Should the name be changed or leave it as it's rn?

Jesus is going to be most easily searchable for the average fan, that is his more well known moniker. I'd rather leave it as Jesus, personally.

Jesus is going to be most easily searchable for the average fan, that is his more well known moniker. I'd rather leave it as Jesus, personally.
I feel it's strange his page is named after an alias he gave himself due to his own messiah-complex, considering Tricky, The Auditor (and the other employers) Phobos, and generally anyone who actually knows him refers to him as Christoff or Jebediah.

It could be named like the Asriel Dreemurr page which puts his alias at the end in parentheses

holy shit that page name is terrible

Everyone knows him as Jesus, it's not quite comparable to Undertale where people know both. If the alias is the more recognized name (and in this instance it's not even close), I think it's better to just use the alias, lest we start renaming all superhero pages away from their hero names.

I'm pretty sure characters (and his own dialogue portrait) in Project Nexus 2 acknowledges him as just Christoff and not by his pseudonym.

I personally wouldn't mind if we put parenthesis for his alias.

Ok, since the CRT itself was poorly structured, had no scans or anything to support it + what you said I locked it.
Thank you and I've linked them to the discussion thread already as well and told them to consult as there so all should be well, I appreciate it

Could someone close this thread? OP is being quite unreasonable when explained about how the wiki operates and their post seems to be based on a lack of understanding of how the wiki works and guesswork, also being overwhelmingly rejected. You can read OP and some of their hubris later on and judge if my request is reasonable or not

Could someone close this thread? OP is being quite unreasonable when explained about how the wiki operates and their post seems to be based on a lack of understanding of how the wiki works and guesswork, also being overwhelmingly rejected. You can read OP and some of their hubris later on and judge if my request is reasonable or not
Okay, reading the thread it seems that the arguments against the OP were well detailed and there is a lot of back and forth, so if KLOL agreed that the thread should be closed then I have closed it, also this prevents the discussion from getting more heated than it was already getting.

Likewise, if the OP speaks out here, I will listen to his reasons or arguments as well, although this would not be the place to argue.

Edit. Nvm, i've unlocked the thread but decided to monitor it.

Aren't My Hero and One Punch Man pages titled like that? "[Real Name] ([Alias])"?
Not the ones I'm randomly opening, no. Tanktop Master, Stinger, Blast, Homeless Emperor. My Hero seems to, but it's still bad, that's more a cut against them than a cut against the norm.

Not the ones I'm randomly opening, no. Tanktop Master, Stinger, Blast, Homeless Emperor.
Barring Blast, none of said characters have revealed real names.
On the other hand, Blast is his real name.

All of the heroes with real names are formatted that way. With the exception of Saitama, for whatever reason.

Because Saitama is formatted better!

In either case, our superhero pages aren't formatted like that. We both have examples, I say mine makes more sense because more people know him as Jesus than by his actual name and an alias is just as accurate to describe a character in this instance.

Back